***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do you know what rumble was, before Thiel’s investment?

It was an innocuous video sharing Canadian platform, where people would share cute videos about pets and random things. Look at what it is now. Glenn Greenwald (thiel's nate silver on this front) used to argue this. And claim it was a place for "independent heterodox thinkers". You dont have to be a conspiracy to see that it ACTUALLY turned into truth social 2.0. a-political project.

You can keep hand waving things away, and calling everyone a conspiracy theorist for simply following a pattern and having some scrutiny about a POLITICAL PROJECT Thiel is involved in.

:lol:ah so were in the "make things up i never said" section of the argument.

Rich person buys media company to influence politics is a tale as old as time. no where have i ever said Peter Thiel is not trying to influence politics. that's obvious.

George Soros is also trying to influence politics.
my problem is when "Peter Thiel" becomes a thought terminating cliche.

rich person is one of multiple investors in a niche website influence politics = conspiracy theory.

you aren't going to get me to believe things that don't make sense because by screaming peter thiel.

I know bait when I see it, and I know this is you baiting a convo to both sides what you think are “liberals” fear mongeting about the power, money and influence of a guy like Thiel.

But then I remember you were the same person who actually bought that Elon bought Twitter to free it from the “Censorious Left”, and turn it into a haven for free speech for all.

So this tracks for you. Im sure last night's debate was a disappointment for you. The topic for sure wouldve been how you were so right to be skeptical on if kamala can handle live questions in a debate format and go toe to toe with trump.

this is obsessed stan level fan fiction about me. stop lying. with a simple search you can read what i've written about Elon buying twitter.

here are sampling og my posts on the subject.

- OKB

"I think [ELONS] internet brain poisoning is really significant.

I think he's absorbed a way too online right wing addicted to twitter trolling version of reality."

he really seems to think that lots of people want to tweet,
and blue checkmarks and over active moderation is what preventing them from doing it.

"and now that elon runs twitter, I bet he hits the turbo on all this. "(this was in reference to twitter boosting right wing content)

"judging from the fact that Elon is his first guest, im guessing Twitter is paying him."

"Elon I think is too far gone chasing right wing culture war ghosts."

"like Elon a lot of the people obsessed with the moderation, are confusing their internet brain poised, twitter addict version of reality"

"The only way to come to that conclusion,
Is if you think the right wing caricatures of twitter is real."

maybe you made a mistake, if so you should correct the record, because absent a correction your post is a malicious lie.

i literally made the exact opposite argument you claimed i made, i pulled the receipts it's right there.

at the very least, it's good to know you are liar. :lol:

No. You say stuff. Have a pattern. And move goal posts and project.

Again, everybody SEES you :lol:. You aren’t low, and this convo has been had with you by multiple people across numerous threads.

What I said stands.

Honestly, not even trying to read your **** on this topic anymore. It’s pointless. But carry on dawg. Please do

No. You say stuff. Have a pattern. And move goal posts and project.

Again, everybody SEES you :lol:. You aren’t low, and this convo has been had with you by multiple people across numerous threads.

What I said stands.

Honestly, not even trying to read your **** on this topic anymore. It’s pointless. But carry on dawg. Please do

It's literally right there in black and white. And you're still coping about.

You literally made up an entire fantasy about me and are unrepentantdly lying.

Get a grip, and get off the qanon bs.

More than 330,000 visitors have flocked to vote.gov by way of pop superstar Taylor Swift’s postdebate endorsement of Vice President Harris, according to the General Services Administration (GSA).

A GSA spokesperson said 337,826 visitors had been referred to the voter information website through Swift’s custom link as of 2 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, not even 24 hours after the debate or her endorsement.

"US Secret Service: The 2025 Counting and Certification of Electoral Votes in Washington, DC on Jan. 6, 2025, has been designated a National Special Security Event by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

This marks the first time a National Special Security Event designation has been granted for a Certification of Electoral Votes and follows a request made by the DC Mayor to designate this event a National Special Security Event. Various reports including from the House Select January 6 Committee and the Government Accountability Office also called for the DHS Secretary to consider a National Special Security Event designation for future Certification of Electoral Votes.

“National Special Security Events are events of the highest national significance,” said Eric Ranaghan, the Special Agent in Charge of the U.S. Secret Service’s Dignitary Protective Division. “The U.S. Secret Service, in collaboration with our federal, state, and local partners are committed to developing and implementing a comprehensive and integrated security plan to ensure the safety and security of this event and its participants.”

The formal planning process is underway with the formation of an Executive Steering Committee. The Executive Steering Committee is made up of senior representatives from federal, state and local law enforcement and public safety partners and will begin convening in the coming weeks.

In addition to the 2025 Counting and Certification of Electoral Votes on Jan. 6, the 2025 Presidential Inauguration on Jan. 20 was previously designated a National Special Security Event and planning has been ongoing for several months.

This designation allows for significant resources from the federal government, as well as from state and local partners, to be utilized in a comprehensive security plan. When an event is designated a National Special Security Event, the U.S. Secret Service assumes its mandated role as the lead agency for the design and implementation of the operational security plan."

Back
Top Bottom