***Official Political Discussion Thread***

None of those are hoaxes. You are not a discerning human being and an admitted Trump supporter. No one cares what you want to twist around. You’re supporting a guy who suggested drinking bleach to get rid of it because he desperately wanted covid to disappear as a re-election liability. Go away now, you’re wasting intelligent people’s time.

I can’t imagine voting for a guy who got brutally eviscerated by his own brain dead words for 15 minutes last night. A complete joke of the most absurd and disgusting variety. Corky from Life Goes On is more capable than TFG

None of those are hoaxes. You are not a discerning human being and an admitted Trump supporter. No one cares what you want to twist around. You’re supporting a guy who suggested drinking bleach to get rid of it because he desperately wanted covid to disappear as a re-election liability. Go away now, you’re wasting intelligent people’s time.
I just posted the quote. You posted an article that proves opposite of the point you were trying to prove. You even message other members on here about me because they tell me. You are weird bro.

Yeah, that’s entirely the problem. I read some interesting stuff from the 70s (before computers were everywhere but when timesaving things where coming along) and it wondered how people were going to fill their time because of how much less they’d have to work - instead we all just produce 3x more but don’t get paid more.

This is probably worse because there is a risk of many of us being obsolete - and that’s fine if we use the money some make to then provide for everyone (that’s the Star Trek style utopia) but it’s not okay if a few hoard all the money and the rest of us are destitute.

That’s why they need taxed effectively - and you’re absolutely right that it won’t be trickling down and we’re at that precipice right now.

Imagine if wages kept up with efficiency. We’d all be rich.

I was thinking there needs to be an automation tax or something but then I realized just bring back the windfall profits tax and it would stop this all real quick.

Thinking only the poor will have their jobs automated is dumb. Planes land automated now.

Back
Top Bottom