***Official Political Discussion Thread***

IMG_4482.jpeg

Where did he say it was a hoax? Once again you are not looking at things from a bipartisan point of view. You are taking bidens ad as gospel. In that ad he suggested trump considered it a hoax. Also no one took the corona virus seriously. Even biden made comments that it wasnt that bad in 2019.

He said it back in early 2020 when the reports of a virus were coming out. I'm sorry you don't take the time to find the actual quote but he said it and many other things that he dicked around with the response.

2019? Dude, Covid wasn't around in the USA in 2019. What are you taking about. 🤦🏻‍♂️ It was around March of 2020 when things started to get a little serious and by April we were in for it. May want to get a tissue and wipe that orange bronzer off your nose. Just saying.

Here, he's inferring it's a hoax by he Democrats to make him look bad. Nah, he did that all in his own.

And here's a list of all his quotes from 2020. Yes, there are REAL QUOTES. but I'm sure you won't accept them.
trump-statements.jpeg

And lastly I'm a registered independent. But I'm smart enough to see though the lies this piece of **** lives to shove to people. I'm sorry you can't.

but why use Jimmy Kimmel in in the first place to prove a point? you guys are obsessed with Trump

We're not the ones trying endlessly to defend a piece of **** scumbag like you are. 🤷

We're just proving how much of a ******* ******* he is. I'm sorry you don't see it. Maybe get your eyes checked? 🤷

He said it back in early 2020 when the reports of a virus were coming out. I'm sorry you don't take the time to find the actual quote but he said it and many other things that he dicked around with the response.

2019? Dude, Covid wasn't around in the USA in 2019. What are you taking about. 🤦🏻‍♂️ It was around March of 2020 when things started to get a little serious and by April we were in for it. May want to get a tissue and wipe that orange bronzer off your nose. Just saying.

Here, he's inferring it's a hoax by he Democrats to make him look bad. Nah, he did that all in his own.

And here's a list of all his quotes from 2020. Yes, there are REAL QUOTES. but I'm sure you won't accept them.
trump-statements.jpeg

And lastly I'm a registered independent. But I'm smart enough to see though the lies this piece of **** lives to shove to people. I'm sorry you can't.

Nah Covid started spreading in initial phases in late November. I’m fairly certain I caught it while traveling for work 4x in December 2019 on flights. Mid to late February is when it got bad in nyc and my group at work decided we were working from home after the first week of March.

trump-statements.jpeg

Who is talking about USA? COVID-19 did not start in 2020. If you want everyone to be Kumbaya and caterpillars and butterflies then vote for Harris people who actually work want to keep their money.

We're not the ones trying endlessly to defend a piece of **** scumbag like you are. 🤷

We're just proving how much of a ******* ******* he is. I'm sorry you don't see it. Maybe get your eyes checked? 🤷
I’m not trying to be friends with the president. I just wanna have food on my table and pay for gas. I don’t care what kind of person he is. She had four years and did nothing. She didn’t even go to the border.

Who is talking about USA? COVID-19 did not start in 2020. If you want everyone to be Kumbaya and caterpillars and butterflies then vote for Harris people who actually work want to keep their money.

I said it wasn't HERE in 2019. I know what the designation means. I'm not a trump supporter, (i.e. stupid). Covid 19. The 19 meaning 2019 it was founded. But it didn't hit here until 2020. But maybe I'll take my Delorean time machine to check. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Do you make over $400K? No, then you aren't getting taxes raised.

Go ahead and vote for a felon who has no ******* ideas how tariffs will mess up the economy. It's essentially a tax. And dozens of economists from prestigious Universities (Wharton being one) all said his idea for tarrifs would be bad. But I'm sure you know more about that than tenured professors of economy. 🤷

Lastly, being you support him, why do Republicans want to control women's bodies and be in their bedroom?

I’m not trying to be friends with the president. I just wanna have food on my table and pay for gas. I don’t care what kind of person he is. She had four years and did nothing. She didn’t even go to the border.

Gas is down. Sorry you can't see that. I'm sure you won't believe it but it is. I'm in Pa, 3rd highest tax. Paid under $3 at BJ Gas. And food? Maybe shop at other grocery stores. Aldi and Lidl are great. Unless you are a brand snob who can't be seen buying generic. I love it when people complain about groceries but shop at the most expensive places (Target for one. Wegman's another). There are other choices.

Oh and eggs aren't as expensive as JD said. Just saying.

Nah Covid started spreading in initial phases in late November. I’m fairly certain I caught it while traveling for work 4x in December 2019 on flights. Mid to late February is when it got bad in nyc and my group at work decided we were working from home after the first week of March.

I know it wasn't in my area until early 2020 (February or March). I know it was not around in December or January as I was still working (hasn't left on short term for Crohn's yet).

Gas is down. Sorry you can't see that. I'm sure you won't believe it but it is. I'm in Pa, 3rd highest tax. Paid under $3 at BJ Gas. And food? Maybe shop at other grocery stores. Aldi and Lidl are great. Unless you are a brand snob who can't be seen buying generic. I love it when people complain about groceries but shop at the most expensive places (Target for one. Wegman's another). There are other choices.

Oh and eggs aren't as expensive as JD said. Just saying.

Trader Joe’s is the way with some Costco mixed in.

Trader Joe’s is the way with some Costco mixed in.

Trader Joe's has gas in your area? No way? Never seen that. Costco is actually more than BJ's wholesale. I bought the membership to BJ's wholesale for only $20. Easily made that back in gas savings. They have premium (93) for under $3.60 👍

Trader Joe's has gas in your area? No way? Never seen that. Costco is actually more than BJ's wholesale. I bought the membership to BJ's wholesale for only $20. Easily made that back in gas savings. They have premium (93) for under $3.60 👍
Pretty sure he means for groceries, not gas.

So if you care about affordable gas and groceries, then I recommend you read up on all Biden’s Administration has done since coming into office.

Your point of saying she’s had 4 years, did nothing, and bring up the topic of visiting the border is a lazy debate talking point that continues to be repeated by the MAGA base. I am surprised you prefer to bring up that topic rather than Trump telling his followers to kill the border plan that was agreed by both sides.

I wish you luck voting for someone who has been quoted to only having a “concept of plan” and continues to project the “bad things” the Biden Administration has done, but really, its all he and his base has been doing all along.

Should’ve responded with this is where I come from and I’m never leaving you racist piece of ****.

Back
Top Bottom