***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Participating in discussion.
All I did was ask if the AB law is what he was referencing and,” you reply but don’t answer the question you get your legs for lips on instead.

You typed all that **** and then mention that you thought we were only supposed to take Trump at his words like I mentioned anything about what the man said or what came out of his mouth. You guys are wild. You should have waited for another one my posts to attack if you wanted to really engage, that one was not it.

Last edited:
That attack was pretty messy. Just be patient, you’ll have more content from me soon, hanging out here for a little bit it’s easy to see what the vibe is, discussion? Come on buddy, yall are not about “discussion”

Is he referring to the AB 1955 Law from California?
The measure forbids school staff from having to inform parents or any other person if their child's gender identification changes, without the child's permission.”

You typed all that **** and then mention that you thought we were only supposed to take Trump at his words like I mentioned anything about what the man said or what came out of his mouth.

His entire initial post is attempting to sane-wash a direct quote and then claims less than a day later that he didn’t mention anything that came “out of his mouth”.

To quote @RustyShackleford… struggle troll.

Still desperately trying to make “you typed all this” land, too. Can we agree that he isn’t worth engaging?

His entire initial post is attempting to sane-wash a direct quote and then claims less than a day later that he didn’t mention anything that came “out of his mouth”.

To quote @RustyShackleford… struggle troll.

Still desperately trying to make “you typed all this” land, too. Can we agree that he isn’t worth engaging?
It wasn’t a direct quote from Trump that is for sure. Did you watch the video?
It was the result of the google of I think California law. It’s literally what is highlighted in blue on the google result 😂
IMG_0067.png

Again, you should have picked a better post of mine to attack or gang up on. This one was not it
We got people in here that are talking themselves into believing that Trump said something worse than he actually did. Got dudes in here even saying “i know trump says the nword too”. Its ridiculous

Best thing everyone can do is ignore this troll.

My guess based on the fact that he plays dumb on race but can immediately draw a line from an unhinged rant in Pennsylvania about schools forcibly changing kids genders to a privacy bill in California is that he's a single issue voter. In this case, it's anti-LGBTQ so he doesn't care that Trump and the Republicans are trying to get rid of our democracy, have sold us out to foreign powers, want to destroy the environment, and hate minorities and immigrants as long as they hate the same people he hates.

Like I said, just ignore him because

1) He's nothing but bad faith arguments and "just asking questions"
2) The more you engage with him, the more it feeds into his victim complex i.e. "why do you guys only trash talk Republicans, whys our side the only one that gets fact checked?" Etc.

My guess based on the fact that he plays dumb on race but can immediately draw a line from an unhinged rant in Pennsylvania about schools forcibly changing kids genders to a privacy bill in California is that he's a single issue voter. In this case, it's anti-LGBTQ so he doesn't care that Trump and the Republicans are trying to get rid of our democracy, have sold us out to foreign powers, want to destroy the environment, and hate minorities and immigrants as long as they hate the same people he hates.

Like I said, just ignore him because

1) He's nothing but bad faith arguments and "just asking questions"
2) The more you engage with him, the more it feeds into his victim complex i.e. "why do you guys only trash talk Republicans, whys our side the only one that gets fact checked?" Etc.
What are you talking about draw a line form an unhinged rant?😂. Other than asking what he was talking about I said nothing else about it at all, like nothing😂😂😂
What are you guys so upset about that you start making up things? You guys acting like 6year olds now
In case you forgot how this topic started here it is, the extent of my comment on the topic

IMG_0109.jpeg

You don't think the pattern of "conservative" trolls being banned over the years will hold up? This time it's different?
Conservative? Troll? Me?
If I was trolling it would be one thing, what you’re talking about I don’t fit in that category. Getting banned on NT was something you might get from me 10years ago, not today buddy. You Guys definitely have me interested now, very curious.

Conservative? Troll? Me?
If I was trolling it would be one thing, what you’re talking about I don’t fit in that category. Getting banned on NT was something you might get from me 10years ago, not today buddy. You Guys definitely have me interested now, very curious.
Not you.

If you guys can’t offer anything better than these silly bully tactics and you CANT Take this guys advice…..I will help you all.

If the question I asked ends up in two pages of this there is legit not a single reason to interact or ask questions of any kind in this thread.
Probably the reason that as a sub to this thread for years my last post was ages ago.
Don’t expect much more from me.
Arguing about this kind of **** is not what I want to be on about and it’s clear this is all you guys have to offer..
I’ll watch from afar, no worries.
I’m not too big to give you all your safe space to act the way you have over the last few days.

If you guys can’t offer anything better than these silly bully tactics and you CANT Take this guys advice…..I will help you all.

If the question I asked ends up in two pages of this there is legit not a single reason to interact or ask questions of any kind in this thread.
Probably the reason that as a sub to this thread for years my last post was ages ago.
Arguing about this kind of **** is not what I want to be on about and it’s clear this is all you guys have to offer..
I’m not too big to give you all your safe space to act the way you have over the last few days.
IMG_2537.jpeg

We're not calling you a troll. I'm saying niketock88 niketock88 is a troll. He argues in bad faith and has no purpose but to antagonize and provoke. You want to defend him? Be my guest. But that won't shield you from criticism if it looks like you agree with his asinine statements.

Back
Top Bottom