***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Fox News has been sounding pessimistic about Romney winning.

It's funny, they were just confident this morning. I think they know something we don't. They're already starting with the excuses.

:wow:

Latinos are showing up for my boy Obama.
Bill Oreiley looked like he was gonna cry cuz minorities showed up to vote lol Clown.
He said it is not a traditional america anymore
i seen that and it rubbed me the wrong way,he said all they vote for is handouts.I'm a minority and I've been working since i was 15 (I'm 28 now)

Spartanburg stand up!

I exercised my right though I was going to sit this election out as of a couple weeks ago. There are aspects of each candidate I strongly disagree with but it came down to two issues that pulled me in one direction.

CBS is showing 50/49% Obama/Romney in Florida with 63% reporting. A difference of about 700k votes thus far. :wow:

Last edited:
Spartanburg stand up!
I exercised my right though I was going to sit this election out as of a couple weeks ago. There are aspects of each candidate I strongly disagree with but it came down to two issues that pulled me in one direction.
CBS is showing 50/49% Obama/Romney in Florida with 63% reporting. A difference of about 700k votes thus far. :wow:

Recount coming?

Obama just won Michigan

Our country is changing from church going, family oriented people based on morals to gay, atheists who make decisions based on hype. One day, when people realize what this country has become, they will look back and say that this period of 8 years was the beginning of the end for America as a superpower.

He said it is not a traditional america anymore
:smokin :smokin :smokin
America is changing
non-Hispanic whites as a minority...
tumblr_maff5kM7Ww1rss9sh.gif

I honestly don't understand the Electoral College fully, I remember learning about it in AP US history and having the "wtf face" :lol:

Spartanburg stand up!

Recount coming?

Obama just won Michigan

Ha...

It's funny though if you check out other channels, they have different results/projections. I was just watching CBS because it's channel 2 here and came on when I turned on my TV.

Our country is changing from church going, family oriented people based on morals to gay, atheists who make decisions based on hype. One day, when people realize what this country has become, they will look back and say that this period of 8 years was the beginning of the end for America as a superpower.

dat ignorance. :smokin

Not that it matters to many of y'all, but I thought I'd report that Democrat Chris Murphy is projected to win the CT senate seat over Republican Linda McMahon to replace retiring senater Joe Lieberman.

Why is this worth mentioning? Well Linda has spent close to $50 million dollars of her own cash to win the seat; total of $100 million if you count what she spent for the senate seat last time around against Blumenthal.

This ishhh Cray...:lol:

:rofl:

Did you get your cape & hood drycleaned for this event?

Our country is changing from church going, family oriented people based on morals to gay, atheists who make decisions based on hype Greed and laziness. One day, when people realize what this country has become, they will look back and say that this period of 8 years was the beginning of the end for America as a superpower.

Last edited:

Yikes...

If that means people with your mindset slowly being phased out, I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom