***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have the strangest attraction to Rachel Maddow.

In other news, does anyone know how those marijuana laws in OR,WA and CO are fairing? or is it too early?

Polls haven't closed yet...not in Washington

I voted to approve :pimp:

Bro'.. IT'S NOT about OBAMA! it's about the system.. I don't have an agenda against OBAMA as much as you do FOR OBAMA.. I simple stated, WHOEVER wins the presidency I like to see the Senate the opposite party so the president can't push through whatever BS he wants... You can start turning that into well Obama has been filibustered 400 times, yada, yada.. 
i referenced obama because he was the last president to share party affiliation with the senate majority while simultaneously not being able to push through whatever b.s. he wanted to. i evidenced that by the unprecedented amount of filibusters in the senate during his tenure as president. this contradicted your original comment i quoted.

re-read my original comment: familiarize yourself with the term filibuster. admittedly, this has nothing to do with obama (other than he's been on the receiving end of an example that completely disproves your worry about a monopolized legislation process). as i've already said, you've completely and unequivocally talked yourself out of your original position, which i disagreed with.

i'm not sure what we're talking about here anymore other than how wrong you are.

Last edited:
lol Linda McMahon spent a hundred million and looks like she will lose again

I think Vince just lets her waste that money as a repayment for all the WWE divas Linda let him smash.

But anyway, Linda 2016 :smokin, because we all know this bish can't get the message

“Mitt Romney’s fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable,” Sorry I didn't remember the exact words...
http://reason.com/24-7/2012/11/02/harry-reid-says-congressional-dems-wont
Florida
mean.gif
Still got plenty of time left doe.
it's not that you didn't remember the exact words, it's that you made up a quote that he simply did not say.

and yes, i know what he said. which is why i know what he did not say. perhaps you caught that?

Really amped up for tonight and I'm not even a US citizen.
laugh.gif

I love how all the networks have different Electoral Votes
laugh.gif

stupid.
I noticed that too when I was channel surfing.

I think I'll stick to CNN's coverage.

"So far, early exit poll data on Latinos reported by the National Exit Poll appears to be very flawed," reports impreMedia and Latino Decisions, which has posted its own election-eve poll of Latinos in Florida, Virginia, Ohio, North Carolina, and Massachusetts. The finding in terms of "flawed" for Ohio: Exit poll 56% for Obama; impreMedia-Latino Decisions is 82% for Obama in Ohio. They believe Latinos back Obama by 66% in Virginia, while Exit Poll consortium shows 53% for Obama. Worth watching this...

from the realclearpolitics live blog.

When I went to vote in Los Angeles county earlier they were trying to tell me I wasn't registered. I stood there and told them I wasn't leaving until I exercised my right to vote.

Don't let anyone tell you you aren't voting. If someone is stopping you call those numbers that other people have posted and tell them what happened.

i referenced obama because he was the last president to share party affiliation with the senate majority while simultaneously not being able to push through whatever b.s. he wanted to. i evidenced that by the unprecedented amount of filibusters in the senate during his tenure as president. this contradicted your original comment i quoted.  

Which just goes to prove my point of having the Senate the opposite party of the President, cause' a filibuster was the only thing preventing it (Obamacare for one) from going through.. 

re-read my original comment: familiarize yourself with the term filibuster. admittedly, this has nothing to do with obama (other than he's been on the receiving end of an example that completely disproves your worry about a monopolized legislation process). as i've already said, you've completely and unequivocally talked yourself out of your original position, which i disagreed with.

I am very familiar with the term.. what exactly have I talked myself out of?? I stand by my original comment.  It doesn't disprove any worry about a monopolized legislation.. because a filibuster can't always be relied on as it can be stopped.. 

i'm not sure what we're talking about here anymore other than how wrong you are.

Didn't realize an opinion could be wrong.. 

Latinos are showing up for my boy Obama.

Bill Oreiley looked like he was gonna cry cuz minorities showed up to vote lol Clown.

He said it is not a traditional america anymore

Latinos are showing up for my boy Obama.
Bill Oreiley looked like he was gonna cry cuz minorities showed up to vote lol Clown.
He said it is not a traditional america anymore
i seen that and it rubbed me the wrong way,he said all they vote for is handouts.I'm a minority and I've been working since i was 15 (I'm 28 now)

Back
Top Bottom