***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Michigan and Wisconsin are not swing states.
I disagree, but OK, then it will reduce the sample even more. And in favor of Romney.

The point is: The early voter poll is a headline, that's it. It may shift votes (i.e. Spiral of Silence), but if we want to know "who's ahead," it's impossible to tell from a sample of online voters-- only 422 of whom actually matter in electoral terms.
Michigan hasn't backed a Republican candidate since 1988 and I'm pretty they're sure not gonna vote for Mr. Let Detroit Go Bankrupt.

Wisconsin hasn't backed a Republican candidate since 1984, when Reagan won all but one state.

But what do I know anyway? I just do the research.

Down here in Broward County it is very pro Democrat, along with neighboring Miami-Dade and West Palm.. it may be 50/50 now.. but those are the 3 major precincts still reporting.  As they report, Obama should open up the margin in FL..

Last edited:
Down here in Broward County it is very pro Democrat, along with neighboring Miami-Dade and West Palm.. it may be 50/50 now.. but those are the 3 major precincts still reporting.  As they report, Obama should open up the margin in FL..

It's northern Florida that's mainly red. Orlando is that swing area

Man, the general election is over, Obama is going to win with ~315 electoral votes.

What I really want to know is how the Senate races end up. I'd love to see the Dems come up on seats, 55+ would be ideal.

they were saying on tv he won indiana in 08, how come he had no chance this time around?

I was just using that as an example this time around, the same would be true of Mitt's chances of winning NY. Each election some candidate are so strong in certain states that you just know not to waste your time

Last edited:
still getting my creeper on

I wouldn't mind the other chick as well, but they don't put the cam on her

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom