***Official Political Discussion Thread***

still getting my creeper on

I wouldn't mind the other chick as well, but they don't put the cam on her

:smokin :smokin turns on fox with mute button :lol:

Looking forward to 11est so i can tune to Comedy Central, should be a good live show from J Stew and Stephen

I am familiar with warren mostly through bill mahr and the daily show. Always liked her so I hope she does well unfortunately I felt the same way about Anthony Weiner

So we will wait and see I guess

I am familiar with warren mostly through bill mahr and the daily show. Always liked her so I hope she does well unfortunately I felt the same way about Anthony Weiner
So we will wait and see I guess

Liz isn't sending any dudes sexy pics brah. Don't worry

Last edited:
Taking the L early tonight, I was wrong. Hope Obama brings out a better four years than the last four. Thought it would be closer than it is now, but FL is going blue... GOP won't win now unless we get rid of those idiots that are supppppper far right.

So...dude lost his home state...AND Mass? damn...lol

If a republican from California ever ran prez I know for sure he wouldn't get the 55 electoral votes, not really a stretch no?

Then again I could be overestimating the chances of a California republican making it that far.

Analysts are right though....GOP will have to reevaluate EVERYTHING win or lose after this election.....they still go by the 1950s and the democrats are promoting diversity, minorities are heavily voting for the President

Taking the L early tonight, I was wrong. Hope Obama brings out a better four years than the last four. Thought it would be closer than it is now, but FL is going blue... GOP won't win now unless we get rid of those idiots that are supppppper far right.
At least you admit to taking the L 
laugh.gif
 I can't wait to see some of the die hard Republicans fighting to the very end. It was cool listening to your input in this thread, I def learned a lot. Fun election season, cheers!

Back
Top Bottom