***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I am losing interest I already know the winner but they are just drawing it out to keep the drama and ratings up

CNN isnt touching any of the major swing states all I hear is 'we are currently unable to make a prediction"

Sarah Palin in tears right now.
laugh.gif

I hope the GOP takes a step back and comes up with a new platform. There are some great conservative ideals, but the bigotry and extreme ignorance on women's issues is such a turn off. Plus perception that they only care about the "job creators" and wealthy

It isn't just the candidate. It's your ideas. Go back to the drawing board and realize that this country is not the same.

I hope the GOP takes a step back and comes up with a new platform. There are some great conservative ideals, but the bigotry and extreme ignorance on women's issues is such a turn off. Plus perception that they only care about the "job creators" and wealthy

It isn't just the candidate. It's your ideas. Go back to the drawing board and realize that this country is not the same.
they'd have to some make changes, but not drastically enough to actually lose all the crazy voters

Too early? I think not

inb4 this gets posted a million times as soon as it is officially announced

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom