***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It pisses me off when I see people on Twitter/FB saying "Shut up about the election" blah blah blah, something to that effect. Do you not realize this is much more important or are you that ignorant? I mean hell you can quote 2 Chainz lyrics and tweet other useless ****, but when something of importance comes up you decide to complain about it? It's sad to know our priorities are out of order.

I'll tell you whose winning the ratings war

Fox News.

They have all of the Conservative bubble watching them along with all the Liberals who tune in to watch the outlandish things they say and to see their faces

Fox News trolls and wins again :lol:

Fox News.
They have all of the Conservative bubble watching them along with all the Liberals who tune in to watch the outlandish things they say and to see their faces

Yep! cause I'm watching fox for the lulz

Here's the thing..yeah Romney has a slight lead in the national vote right now, but y'all forget....he's going to take guaranteed L's in the west coast

A few of the channels keep saying that independent and moderate voters are actually liberals

Dunno I guess I can see why. I'm an independent but tend to side with liberal issue

Fox News.

They serve a purpose, which is important and helps their bottom-line. But they get no respect.

Back
Top Bottom