***Official Political Discussion Thread***

laugh.gif
 I appreciate the insight but I just don't see it.

Your listing the worst case scenario in every scenario.

I kept telling ppl. Look at Brexit. They didn't believe that **** was going to happen till it happened. So ****** take the threat of Trump seriously.

I hate that I was ****** right

Difference:

Brexit won a majority.

Clinton won the popular vote.

Progressive need to wake the **** up, right now.

This might be another McGovern moment, where a seemingly weak candidate ran on a progressive platform and got beaten.

The country in fractured, and moderate in the DNC might want to march right to gain some of these Trump supporters.

*****ing about not being listen to, is only going to pushing things in that direction quicker.

If you're in Cali or NY and you wrote in a random, don't let people clown you.

Those were never going red anyway.

If you were in Ohio, FL, and you did that tho...

This election should be a wake up call for the Democratic party. If the party learned anything from Obama's terms then they will know people want real change. Hillary was exposed as a weak candidate in the 2008 primary and her scandals haven't helped her position. The party didn't have the ear of the people and it took a relative unknown like Bernie Sanders to point that out. She mishandled the younger black vote early. She never really got the party motivated behind her. Disappointed and frustrated, but anxious to move forward.

This x100

Repped.

Again I ask YOU and the congregation....now that we have a wake up call....what next?? Who and what collectively do WE get behind. We simply can't do that and achieve our dreams if you are over here voting for whoever and I'm over here voting for whoever and 2-3 brothers over here are voting for whoever and white supremacy is continuously driving down the middle of the field while we're separated scoring at will.

Can anyone of the enlightened brehs tell me how a Trump presidency will affect everyday working class/poor people?

:lol:  I appreciate the insight but I just don't see it.

Dude I'm telling you what they SAID they would do. Unless they are lying...

but like I said, what they promise is a good indication of what they will attempt to do.

You asked why are people scared, everything I wrote on that list doesn't have to come true to justify fear. If we get some new tough on crime laws, that ALONE is enough to send multiple generations of black and brown people into poverty.

I read a post that Harambe got 11000 votes?

That **** isn't real right

That was a joke?

Last edited:
I have friends who kept their kids home from school today :wow:

...and we got folks in here asking how bad or how worse can it get huh?? Like I said earlier.....who wants MORE of a bad thing. Hillary might have been bad in some folks eyes but Trump is worse, far worse. Parents keeping their kids from school today and having legit concerns about their safety should be a clear indication of that.

Is there a way I can view who voted in what town in NY yet?

I know for example Queens voted Dem as a majority but I wanna see what towns went Red

Although we are having a negative impact on the environment...

Did yall know that we are closer now to the next ice age than we are to the last one...regardless of human interaction with the environment?
Ask a geologist or someone who knows about long term climate change....this is what they have told me.

Not sure if folks realize this. Doesn't mean we can trash the Earth tho.

I'm really upset that Hillary ******* Clinton was the best we could come up with to go up against this dude.
Said that when I realized she was gon be the candidate...like what the hell the dems been doing the past 8 years, couldn't find or develop other candidate besides a retread that already lost once at trying to be the nominee?? :smh: :x

laugh.gif
 I appreciate the insight but I just don't see it.

Dude I'm telling you what they SAID they would do. Unless they are lying...

but like I said, what they promise is a good indication of what they will attempt to do.

You asked why are people scared, everything I wrote on that list doesn't have to come true to justify fear. If we get some new tough on crime laws, that ALONE is enough to send multiple generations of black and brown people into poverty.
I get what your saying.

My only issue is that these are all just fear based assumptions.

-Over a million people voted for Jill Stein. WTF America
This set America back like 30 years

Dude, some Civil Rights regulations might get rolled back, it is setting America back more than that.

But yeah, HRC was so intolerable, so some liberals couldn't vote for her :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom