***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And being cool with white people catching the same hell that black people have been catching, and justifying hatred towards white people, puts you a level below Ninja.
Oh that is funny. You are trying to impress someone. I wonder if it is working? Where are you from?

Last edited:

And being cool with white people catching the same hell that black people have been catching, and justifying hatred towards white people, puts you a level below Ninja.
Oh that is funny. You are trying to impress someone. I wonder if it is working. Where are you from?

Asking for credentials so you can make up a reason to dismiss people's comments.

I'm not biting on your shtick. Miss me with this

I'm not black or white.
Then you cannot have an opinion on how Black people should respond to white patriarchal rule. What is your eacial background? Perhaps you mat want to discuss what racial harmony means to you, but you cannot tell others what they should want. Black people have had too many hands in their kitchen, too many have climb their back toward freedom. It is time for Black people to thunk for themselves, reconnecting with their origins. Throughout Asia ancesral worship is real, Black people have a right to do the same.
What the hell are you talking about? I never have said how black people should live
Holy hell dude I'm just giving an opinion on a discussion
And what's this nonsense ancestral worship you're talking about, you're talking to an Asian right now. That has nothing to do with equality and human rights. You got poor Chinese folks being oppressed by their own government still. :smh:
It's not all gravy living in a homogeneous society because class will always exist.

What the hell are you talking about? I never have said how black people should live
And what's this nonsense ancestral worship you're talking about, you're talking to an Asian right now. That has nothing to do with equality and human rights. You got poor Chinese folks being oppressed by their own government still. :smh:
It's not all gravy living in a homogeneous society because class will always exist.
So you are not aware of ancestor veneration in China? How do I know this, and you don't. I am just saying, ancestral worship is global, it is everywhere that Catholicism is not in control.

Last edited:
Asking for credentials so you can make up a reason to dismiss people's comments.

I'm not biting on your shtick. Miss me with this
You have a huge problem with black independence, don't you?! lolololol

And you have a huge problem with people not agreeing with your warped sense of righteousness.

You're pretty much trolling at this point too

Last edited:
So you are not aware of ancestor veneration in China?
First off, my ethnicity is Chinese, so yes I know and my family has an altar for my grandparents because it's just tradition.
Second, that has nothing to do with human rights and equality.
Stop moving the goal posts.

And you have a huge problem with people not agreeing with your warped sense of righteousness.

I don't think that you can point to anything I have said that even suggests that I am forcing anyone to agree with me. I simply defend my positions well, and you dont like the one defending black independent thought. This, is a problem for you. I can wonder why, but it really and truly isn't my concern.

I don't think that you can point to anything I have said that even suggests that I am forcing anyone to agree with me. I simply defend my positions well, and you dont like the one defending black independent thought. This, is a problem for you. I can wonder why, but it really and truly isn't my concern.

No you haven't, all you have done is move goal post, rant, deflect, and throw out red herrings.

I have no more deserve anyone to yell up at you, on the high horse you're riding around on.

I can wonder why someone would act up like you did, but it really and truly isn't my concern.

And let me add to that. A part of family had to live under the Communist regime of Mao Zedong and their livelihood was suppressed by a regime that stole all the wealth for themselves. Hmmmm let's see what regime did, oh wait, Fidel Castro did that also. Under the cloak of supposed equality, they gamed the system for themselves to profit at the expense of the country.
Do you now understand why I don't rock with Fidel Castro daddy style daddy style ? Dictators like him tell lies only to enrich themselves while killing millions of folks trying to expose the corruption.

Last edited:
First off, my ethnicity is Chinese, so yes I know and my family has an altar for my grandparents because it's just tradition.
I am sure that you do not see a problem with what you have stated. Cool, my discussion wasn't about human rights, it was about black rights. Do you have a problem with black people having their own rights? Right to worship our own gods, have our own laws, currency, all things that have denied to black people in america since 1619? Do you think that Black people having our own things, just as you do, is being racist? If so, explain.

Last edited:
No you haven't, all you have done is move goal post, rant, deflect, and throw out red herrings.

I have no more deserve anyone to yell up at you, on the high horse you're riding around on.

I can wonder why someone would act up like you did, but it really and truly isn't my concern.
You use too many cliche's. Are you attempting to call out logical fallacies? Well the best way to that is to check yourself first, then get back to the discussion.

I am sure that you so not see a problem with what you have stated. Cool, my discussion wasn't about human rights, it was about black rights. Do you have a problem with black people having their own rights? Right to worship our own gods, have our own laws, currency, all things that have denied to black people in america since 1619? Do you think that Black people having our own things, just as you do, is being racist? If so, explain.
There's nothing wrong with black sovereignty
I was just saying, it won't eliminate classism.
I have no idea how you are inferring I have a problem with black people creating their own nation.

Last edited:

You use too many cliche's. Are you attempting to call out logical fallacies? Well the best way to that is to check yourself first, then get back to the discussion.

Whatever dude

I am sure that you so not see a problem with what you have stated. Cool, my discussion wasn't about human rights, it was about black rights. Do you have a problem with black people having their own rights? Right to worship our own gods, have our own laws, currency, all things that have denied to black people in america since 1619? Do you think that Black people having our own things, just as you do, is being racist? If so, explain.
I have no idea how you are inferring I have a problem with black people creating their own nation.

You probably wasting your breath on dude at this point.

In your statement, as others have pointed out as well, you stated that racism was the same as, or equal to, or was a form of classism, or do you not remember that? When someone speaks upon racism in that fashion, it suggests a disrespect for the plight of those who suffer at the hands of racism and white supremacy. Classism is not the same thing at all. If I am dealing with the inhumane treatment coming from racism, do you really think that I am going to want to hear you say that it is the same as classism, or that white cubans had it just as bad as black cubans, when the white cubans were still treating the black cubans like crap? The white cubans who were doing this to black cubans can stay in the gutter for all I care, and I do not care who doesn't like it. Black people have dealt with enough.

Last edited:
I just hope you're not passing this belief that a person's skin color decides the worth of their rights and life, on to your children. 

[quote name="daddy style" url="/t/509493/official-political-discussion-thread/44500_100#]First off, thanks for your passionate response, as it seems as if I hit a nerve.[/quote]
Not really. More annoyed than anything. That's just my common sense response. It should be natural for most human beings. Yeah ppl make mistakes and are not perfect but denying civil rights and all sorts of corrupt acts on your own ppl? Nah you scumbag crimes against humanity status.

It shouldn't be ignored to give props to other **** you like. This ain't like MLK Jr. leading the civil rights movement and not being perfect cuz he was an adulterer.

Granted we may not agree on Fidel, who may not have been as perfect as you.
In this context, **** yeah. I could've easily overthrown a corrupt gov., brought revolution to the country, ruled Cuba, drove out imperialism, won against America, spoke out against apartheid and racism and at the same time NOT drive out my own ppl due to the poor conditions they were living in, not conduct mass executions, not use torture tactics, cruel and unusual punishment, etc.

I mean **** there's a reason communism has a continued reputation of not working out. That there aren't many examples where it's thriving.
Apologies.
None needed. We disagree, we disagree. I just had to make it clear specifically what I take issue with.

It keeps being hand waved away and glossed over to focus on the whole he beat America aint get duped by the white man narrative.

It's like listening to Dennis Rodman tell me how great North Korea and their leader is and that all citizens are happy and never want to leave that paradise.

Last edited:
Not really. More annoyed than anything. That's just my common sense response. It should be natural for most human beings. Yeah ppl make mistakes and are not perfect but denying civil rights and all sorts of corrupt acts on your own ppl? Nah you scumbag crimes against humanity status.

It shouldn't be ignored to give props to other **** you like. This ain't like MLK Jr. leading the civil rights movement and not being perfect cuz he was an adulterer.
In this context, **** yeah. I could've easily overthrown a corrupt gov., brought revolution to the country, ruled Cuba, drove out imperialism, won against America, spoke out against apartheid and racism and at the same time NOT drive out my own ppl due to the poor conditions they were living in, not conduct mass executions, not use torture tactics, cruel and unusual punishment, etc.

I mean **** there's a reason communism has a continued reputation of not working out. That there aren't many examples where it's thriving.
None needed. We disagree, we disagree. I just had to make it clear specifically what I take issue with.

It keeps being hand waved away and glossed over to focus on the whole he beat America aint get duped by the white man narrative.

It's like listening to Dennis Rodman tell me how great North Korea and their leader is and that all citizens are happy and never want to leave that paradise.
Lol at line by line quoting. That was funny. Let's see if you find this funny. The white cubans who treated black cubans like crap, whether they were under an oppresive regime or not, can go to hell. When racism rears its ugly head, all I care about is the black people, not those who live with the white privilege to judge and demean others due to the color of their skin. Screw'em till the end of the earth.

Last edited:
In your statement, as others have pointed out as well, you stated that racism was the same as, or equal to, or was a form of classism, or do you not remember that? When someone speaks upon racism in that fashion, it suggests a disrespect for the plight of those who suffer at the hands of racism and white supremacy. Classism is not the same thing at all. If I am dealing with the inhumane treatment coming from racism, do you really think that I am going to want to hear you say that it is the same as classism, or that white cubans had it just as bad as black cubans, when the white cubans were still treating the black cubans like crap? The white cubans who were doing this to black cubans can stay in the gutter for all I care, and I do not care who doesn't like it. Black people have dealt with enough.
At this point, you are grasping at the straws with this "if you disagree with one of my points, you're a racist" shtick.
If you have actually studied human history, you would know that classism predates the social construct of racism, since cultures used to be more homogenous as compared to now. And yes, even in ancient Egypt, they had a system of classism.
I do recognize that racial differences is the backbone of the American class system, and it's a terrible injustice, and I get why you are jaded from the politics. But here's the thing, your call for separation of races will only lead to more misunderstandings and won't eliminate the system of inequality. I have been spoiled to live in a multicultural city where I have met all likes of people and having lived among black, white, Latino, Arabic, and other Asians during my years at college. In order to eliminate white supremacy, all people need to get together first and unify and understand each other and be empathetic, so that social equality can prevail instead of blind hatred. We all need each other to survive in this world. I know that it's impossible to hope for such equality, but those are my standards.

And lastly, Castro was a white Cuban who said he was for equality but never really did anything about it other than kicking some of the elite out only for himself to profit at the expense of killing hundred of thousands of white and black Cubans. If you can't really see that evil, I don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited:
The real danger lies in the eager dismissal of injustices based on the fact that the persecuted is not the same as yourself

It's an ideology that is embraced by every racist on Earth, but if you feel good about adopting that mindset, so be it
So you think black people can be racist. Do tell how.

African here. I grew up in a country of 20 million people, 250 different languages and as many ethnicities. Stereotyping, scapegoating other tribal groups, favoring one's ethnic group at the expense of others, and using one's ethnicity as the basis for one's superiority over others is a real thing, and it has a name in Africa.

Tribalism.

It was a thing before the arrival of Europeans in Africa, and it will continue to be a thing long after the last white person is dead. The mechanisms that trigger tribalism (fear of the other and belief in one's culture superiority just because) are the same ones that create racism and racist ideologies. If Black people can be tribalist, they damn sure can be racist.

I know people who have expressed racist sentiments against those they consider invaders of their country (namely Chinese, Pakistanis, and French) while they live abroad and demand to be accepted there. I don't think I need to point out the irony here.

Beyond answering your question, I want to add that gaining power only to exact revenge on those who wronged you is the way to insure that your children will never live in peace. WWII happened because at the end of WWI, the winners used the Versailles treaty to take revenge on the Germans by crippling their economy, their military, and ultimately their pride. At the end of WWII, the Allies realized their WWI mistake and decided that instead of creating another generation of vindictive Germans, they would rebuild their country and include them in their economic bloc. Think about that.

Back
Top Bottom