***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Agreed. I hold Obama in very high regard but how he's handling this pipeline protest, or rather not handling it at all, is just inexcusable.

Not really. Just google Energy Transfer Partners, Sunoco Logistics Partners, Goldman Sachs and you can just follow the money.

ad408656_ce5833f4_clark-cape-gif.gif

y u fighting ninja's battles b

Do you understand why we got to the discussion of finance?

When Rusty pointed out that the coal industry was contracting, and I mocked ninja's stance on the market "JUST INVEST IN DA COAL MARKET B", ninja came up with an article of a couple declining coal companies who happened to have a rise in stock prices for one day, when the overall trend is actually really volatile and overall their profit to debt ratio is very unsatisfactory.
Giving lackadaisical financial advice on the stock market with little to no research is FRAUD BEHAVIOR.
It doesn't matter how many sneakers and jesus pieces and houses that ninja and his mom owns, for him to give illegitimate investment advice in a market he doesn't touch is grounds for an argument.

Last edited:
Castro did some good things. He also did a whole lot of very bad things. And those overshadow whatever good he did.
At the end of the day he was still an oppressive dictator. You were the one who overlooked all the evil that man did to praise the good things he has done.
It is up to me to determine what I am going to acknowledge and then why, not any of you. I look to people I admire, and they agree with me. Mandela, Malcolm, King, Belafonte, Assata, Angela Davis, and as I stated on another thread, I am certain that John Brown and Nat Turner would agree with my stance, and they have and had Black conciousness at the forefront of their political ideals. So tell me, why should I care about what you think?

What do people want Obama to do? Specifically
Unless I've been missing something he hasn't really spoken on the situation much. Specifically on how law enforcement is treating the protesters.

Obama has always had a good head on his shoulders so his relative silence on these recent developments seems a bit out of character.

I think he should at least denounce the excessive force and cruel tactics of law enforcement. But again, I might have just missed him speaking out on it. As far as taking more action than that I'm not sure what's within his power.

Last edited:

Castro did some good things. He also did a whole lot of very bad things. And those overshadow whatever good he did.
At the end of the day he was still an oppressive dictator. You were the one who overlooked all the evil that man did to praise the good things he has done.
It is up to me to determine what I am going to acknowledge and then why, not any of you. I look to people I admire, and they agree with me. Mandela, Malcolm, King, Belafonte, Assata, Angela Davis, and as I stated on another thread, I am certain that John Brown and Nat Turner would agree with my stance, and they have and had Black conciousness at the forefront of their political ideals. So tell me, why should I care about what you think?
For someone that doesnt care what he thinks you sure are having trouble letting it go 
laugh.gif

What do people want Obama to do? Specifically

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ers-water-supply-native-american-reservations

378,090 SIGNED

But yeah not gonna matter... If the Feds can deny or imprison a US citizen with cancer whom needs marijuana, they will grant access to build this billion dollar pipeline.

Wasn't The Obama Administration are the ones that halted construction of the pipeline to make sure the water issue was investigated, after the tribe lost to the company building it in court?

Isn't that what kicked this into high gear Because that was swerved because the Navy engineers.

So you want Obama to use executive power to stop the construction of this, so Trump can undo it?

Like what is the logical end game for demanding action from Obama?

-And wtf does the weed thing have to do with this, I am lost? You're just throwing some random **** out there?

Last edited:
In case you didn't notice we're on a forum. We discuss things. And views tend to differ from eachother.

I'm giving you my opinion, I'm not telling you to care about it. You're as free as anyone else to block someone you don't agree with.

He cited ppl like King. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure he had a pretty famous speech about his support of integration - completely the opposite of this black separatism spiel he has been spewing.

But yea, King would agree with him :lol:

And yet all of his cabinet appointees are opposed to LGBT rights. But he'll be da "champion of gay rights" for sure 
eyes.gif

In case you didn't notice we're on a forum. We discuss things. And views tend to differ from eachother.
I'm giving you my opinion, I'm not telling you to care about it. You're as free as anyone else to block someone you don't agree with.
Until recently I did not even know that one could block people![emoji]128518[/emoji] However, I am learning as I go, but some of the commentary here is quite interesting, gets personal on very odd subjects. I am not about that block life though, I still am learning what I can say here without getting in disagreement with the rules, as it does seem that many here are pretty sheltered. I might really say something the non black people here may find foul.

Why post on a forum then? I admire all the people you listed as well, but if you don't want your post analyzed, wouldn't Facebook or Twitter be a better place to put it?

He cited ppl like King. Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure he had a pretty famous speech about his support of integration - completely the opposite of this black separatism spiel he has been spewing.

Near the end of Kings life, he said he may have been mistaken about intergration. Look it up. King became reeeaaal pissed, then met with Elijah Muhammad.

Do you understand why we got to the discussion of finance?

When Rusty pointed out that the coal industry was contracting, and I mocked ninja's stance on the market "JUST INVEST IN DA COAL MARKET B", ninja came up with an article of a couple declining coal companies who happened to have a rise in stock prices for one day, when the overall trend is actually really volatile and overall their profit to debt ratio is very unsatisfactory.
Giving lackadaisical financial advice on the stock market with little to no research is FRAUD BEHAVIOR.
It doesn't matter how many sneakers and jesus pieces and houses that ninja and his mom owns, for him to give illegitimate investment advice in a market he doesn't touch is grounds for an argument.

I usually don't come at people but this is why. People are stupid enough to listen to him I gotta steer them the other direction. He's spewing nonsense.

Case in point :lol:

My son bringing his Fidel Castro was a good guy feelings in a completely other thread.

Weinies. So weak.

I aint even talking to or about you and you got that itch but I guess you know you're a part of that group. Develop a thicker skin asap.
There are professional posters on the internet that specialize at being antagonizers, basically because they really have nothing else to lean on. I have noticed a few things, picked up on some stuff because I am new here. I find people like you interesting. No shade, just wondering if there is some sort of prize in behaving as you do. Do people get points on here, free stuff or something? It is quite odd.
I would tell you to let it go but it's clear you won't :lol:

Now all of a sudden you doing research on certain ppl on the internet. What you find interesting or odd is irrelevant. Stop being so soft.

If you really new here, shut up for a while and observe.
For someone that doesnt care what he thinks you sure are having trouble letting it go :lol:
You mean like letting go of white privilege?
Mind ya business. Right?

Last edited:
Can't really censor folks though,beats the purpose of a debate :lol:

Someone really needs to ask Trump about his own words just last year...

Last edited:

Near the end of Kings life, he said he may have been mistaken about intergration. Look it up. King became reeeaaal pissed, then met with Elijah Muhammad.
The same fool Malcolm X regretted following? The same Elijah Muhammad X openly claimed ordered his death?

But hey you probably don't want to acknowledge that either.

Let's not go down this stupid daddy style derailment again
Seriously
Can we just get back to the finance talk?
My bad, I guess the thread has derailed enough to give dude attention and address his hurt feelings.

Last edited:
The same fool Malcolm X regretted following? The same Elijah Muhammad X openly claimed ordered his death?

My bad, I guess the thread has derailed enough to give dude attention and address his hurt feelings.

Post proof malcolm said elijah ordered his death

All that happened, and X still is relevant, as is Elijah and Farrakhan. All dug Castro.

Back
Top Bottom