***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I kinda want to import a regular from the car thread to see if ninja is just spewing bs again.

Ninja, why don't you participate in the car thread? Never seen you post. :nerd:

Last edited:
My dude you live in NYC...why do dudes flex engine power of a car they'll never push to its potential...crappy roads, terrible traffic, cops EVERYWHERE ready to clock you, speed cams....

So dumb :lol:

So good they were banned from racing....ok Toretto.

apparently u never been to da hunt points gatherings... Zerega ave & co. is all straight aways.

and speed cams? only around schools and only during school hours.

GOP controlled NY state Senate sees to it Deblasio will never get anymore. :pimp:

I kinda want to import a regular from the car thread to see if ninja is just spewing bs again.

Well it is the post YOUR car thread...it's not that hard to guess why he's not in there.

i used to post all da time in da car thread..im well versed in auto vernacular.

right now though im concentrated in completing my jewelry before i push my resources in a car of my standards...one thing at a time b.

Well it is the post YOUR car thread...it's not that hard to guess why he's not in there.

i drive a clean hooptie, its just not "post your car thread" material, but im complaining..it was free :lol: :pimp:

*shrugs*

Porsche is money b :smokin

Porsche is so "afraid of GM" in races despite Porsche and Audi winning the most prestigious race in the world on damn near a yearly basis :lol: Ninjahood only watches NASCAR

“I sit on several FIA engine councils and it always comes up from our competitors. Whether it’s Porsche, Ferrari, or Aston Martin, they’re always complaining about what they perceive of as the advantages the two-valve engine has [over] their [designs], and want the two-valve engine penalized, said Fehan. “To that I say, ‘go back to the road car—if the two-valve engine is that much better for racing you ought to put it in your car.’ To which they have no answer.”

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2014/02...bout-its-pushrod-engine-design/#ixzz4RSK5HIO9

Yo this thread is ON FIRE right now :wow:

NT Offical Political Discussion Thread PPV at MSG

Last two fights have to be Steezy vs Henny and Rusty vs Ninjahood
:rofl:

Need another fight for that card. Master Zik v. Daddy style?

:rofl:

YES!

She look like a bigger version of this broad I used to smash in ATL , was about to say hold up [emoji]128064[/emoji] :lol: ...but I think henny In md/DC right ?

N all them pages about the dudes show collection when he still gon be sitting on his "fortune n investment" in 2022 at like age 40 :lol: :smh:

Bruh, what is wrong with you? Every time you post it's solely to fact check or correct a ninja post. He pay you $1500 to show up in this thread and do that?

Jewelry before car.

Even in ny, that's a weird priority to have.

not at all...you don't "need" a car in NYC, once u buy jewelry, other than insurance, there's no added maintenance cost...if i bought da car i wanted first i wouldn't wanna spend a exorbitant amount on jewelry right after in case something happens and u gotta dip into it, or wanna upgrade performance and take on my costs that way.

apparently u never been to da hunt points gatherings... Zerega ave & co. is all straight aways.

GOP controlled NY state Senate sees to it Deblasio will never get anymore. :pimp:

They still race in Zerega? I thought that died back in 1999

From the same article you posted

Despite the advantages that the new and improved C7.R brings, Corvette Racing’s two cars finished fifth and tenth in the GTLM class at Daytona and will be hoping for a better result in the second race of the 2014 TUDOR United Sports Car Championship, the 12 Hours of Sebring.

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2014/02...bout-its-pushrod-engine-design/#ixzz4RSKRDp4O

engines are one thing, driver skill is another.

:rofl: :rofl:

What a cop out

Chevys are pretty damn good in the Indycar series
Too bad Honda took 1 and 2 in the Indy 500 :lol:
My brother in law was lit seeing his Honda Racing team win that race :pimp:

They still race in Zerega? I thought that died back in 1999

nope, still poppin...and all da motorbike gangs congregate there in numbers practicing tricks during da warm season.

Now, people in here really love to see people fight, yet complain about derailments.....[emoji]128052[/emoji]'s

Cyej_4YWEAAEpJV.jpg

When you wanna give massive tax cuts to you and your rich buddies so bad you make a deal with devil. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom