***Official Political Discussion Thread***

[emoji]128554[/emoji] w/e b.

people are still needed for plenty of manufacturing, scrap metal plants, lubrication blending facilities, auto fabrication, etc. i work around all these types and im in NYC.

some of ya just don't live in da real world.

:lol: :smh:

Irony at its finest folks. The real world isn't only your "Heights bubble".

"How many people" was the question that you couldn't answer though.

If you're going to argue with the bean counters, bring up some numbers. That's the least you could do.

people are still needed for plenty of manufacturing, scrap metal plants, lubrication blending facilities, auto fabrication, etc. i work around all these types and im in NYC.

Aye b, in da real world, anecdotal evidence doesnt equate to a fact.

In da real world you're supposed to cite your proof when a claim you make is challenged

i didn't think i had to cite proof of da blatantly obvious :lol: :smh:

ever been to Philly? what ya think every single one of those lil warehouses do...house hipster lofts? :lol: :smh:

u got lumbering facilities, auto parts manufacturing, housing fabrication, electrical components sector, machine shops, etc. like this is elementary stuff b.

da largest population of da American public is employed by small businesses.
I thought my questions were pretty clear. What percentage of the population is employed by "small time manufacturing"? I didn't ask about small businesses in general. I also asked how much these people are earning.

why don't u got to da occupation site and figure it out b.

as a driver i deliver to a ton of small manufacturers and facilities, Robots aint gonna do anyone's job for a long time.
maybe not the small manufacturers and facilities but the driver job is soon gonna be obsolete.

Da arrogance of you snobbish big city liberals deciding what makes a fact...

Last edited:

what u think, everyone who has a job in da United States is either in a office, hospital, or restaurant? :rofl:

ever been to Philly? what ya think every single one of those lil warehouses do...house hipster lofts? :lol: :smh:

u got lumbering facilities, auto parts manufacturing, housing fabrication, electrical components sector, machine shops, etc. like this is elementary stuff b.

Given your record of making multiple false claims then when challenged with real numbers and you still somehow think your right; you don't get the benefit of the doubt. If it's so obvious then it should be really easy to find the numbers to corroborate, no?

Given your record of making multiple false claims then when challenged with real numbers and you still somehow think your right; you don't get the benefit of the doubt. If it's so obvious then it should be really easy to find the numbers to corroborate, no?

gee let's ignore every industrial park in every city in da US :lol: :lol:

waste treatment plant, recycling facilities

chemical plants, etc... raw materials construction processing plants. women's make up production plants, etc.

yo....da blind side ya got for manufacturing is hilarious :lol:

jeez. :smh:

You keep talking, but you're not providing figures. I don't know how much clearer we can be when we ask for numbers.

IDENTIFY THE MARKS. :lol:

You keep talking, but you're not providing figures. I don't know how much clearer we can be when we ask for numbers.

It'd be so much easier for him to just say in my opinion or I don't have evidence to support but I believe, but he's too stubborn to concede. Even when he's been proven to have blatantly lied on numerous unrelated topics he's still somehow right cause of da election. It's sad at this point honestly.

my god 1/2 of queens right off da highway is industrial plants, warehouses, and heavy duty commercial facilities, auto parts junk yards..some of ya need to go outside and look out da window :lol: :smh:

and then ya swear rosie da maid gonna come and replace those jobs tomorrow. :lol: :smh:

Ozone park in NY bout to open a brand new industrial park to attract more manufacturing right now.

a large percentage of industrial shops in da Iron Triangle in queens next to Citi field are also in da process of relocating to hunts point in da BX, another neighborhood full to da brim with manufacturing.

Anecdotal evidence. Not every where is your bubble. So just to clarify you don't have the numbers to back up your claim correct? I doubt you even have numbers for Queens. Simple yes or no will suffice.

Last edited:
Ninja is naming things and I'm pretty sure he's naming small extensions of big business instead of actual small business that are in the manufacturing sector lol

Anecdotal evidence. Not every where is your bubble. So just to clarify you don't have the numbers to back up your claim correct? I doubt you even have numbers for Queens. Simple yes or no will suffice.

im in NYC....and there is tons on manufacturing going on here...what u think happens in da midwest? tumbleweeds? :rofl:

some of ya so domesticated da thought of things being made & serviced domestically is a foreign concept :smh: :lol:

Its funny

people who are obsessed with manufacturing jobs don't seem to realize that manufacturing jobs were horrible jobs, so horrible in fact that people were prepared to enter into potentially deadly armed conflicts with factory owners for the right to unionize.

If there is some massive rise in manufacturing (there won't be for reasons I've already outlined.)

You think they are going to remain "good jobs" with Trumps anti labour wallstreet csbinent running things? :lol:

nah, they go back to be low paying, dangerous, jobs.

my god 1/2 of queens right off da highway is industrial plants, warehouses, and heavy duty commercial facilities, auto parts junk yards..some of ya need to go outside and look out da window :lol: :smh:

and then ya swear rosie da maid gonna come and replace those jobs tomorrow. :lol: :smh:

Ozone park in NY bout to open a brand new industrial park to attract more manufacturing right now.

a large percentage of industrial shops in da Iron Triangle in queens next to Citi field are also in da process of relocating to hunts point in da BX, another neighborhood full to da brim with manufacturing.

In other words, you don't have da facts?! If you pay close attention, you'll notice I never asked about your personal experience or observations. I did ask you for numbers.

Back
Top Bottom