***Official Political Discussion Thread***

im in NYC....and there is tons on manufacturing going on here...what u think happens in da midwest? tumbleweeds? :rofl:

some of ya so domesticated da thought of things being made & serviced domestically is a foreign concept :smh: :lol:

Have you ever been to the Midwest?

and that's just recent.

places like that not only exist already in da city and Longisland, and upstate NY, but EVERYWHERE nationwide...

and that's just recent.

places like that not only exist already in da city and Longisland, and upstate NY, but EVERYWHERE nationwide...

Give us the numbers man. If they're everywhere they should pop up with a simple Google search.

You keep talking, but you're not providing figures. I don't know how much clearer we can be when we ask for numbers.

my god 1/2 of queens right off da highway is industrial plants, warehouses, and heavy duty commercial facilities, auto parts junk yards..some of ya need to go outside and look out da window :lol: :smh:

and then ya swear rosie da maid gonna come and replace those jobs tomorrow. :lol: :smh:

Ozone park in NY bout to open a brand new industrial park to attract more manufacturing right now.

a large percentage of industrial shops in da Iron Triangle in queens next to Citi field are also in da process of relocating to hunts point in da BX, another neighborhood full to da brim with manufacturing.

My God you're in a bubble.

Ninja, what kind of trucks do you drive for your job?

tractor trailers, straight trucks, pickup trucks.
You've got 10 years to find a new trade. Max.

aka i aint gotta worry bout that ****.. :lol: ill it'll take 20 years before any of this becomes standardized and cheap enough to be mass produced so any joe shmoe warehouse buys a couple to replace his fleet.

u still got small times folks rocking 1970-1980's mack trucks humming along.

a driverless bus driving a class full of kids? parents aint bout that life yet either.

by da time all that shakes out ill be on my way to retiring.

What are you even talking about, I've always told Ninja how ridiculous he is denying that he's black when even someone like Adriana Lima self identifies as Black.  I've always said how its ridiculous that he's a right winger.  I'm just pointing out that he did already have a plan in place and it's not like he plans to be a Trucker forever

You keep talking, but you're not providing figures. I don't know how much clearer we can be when we ask for numbers.

my god 1/2 of queens right off da highway is industrial plants, warehouses, and heavy duty commercial facilities, auto parts junk yards..some of ya need to go outside and look out da window :lol: :smh:

and then ya swear rosie da maid gonna come and replace those jobs tomorrow. :lol: :smh:

Ozone park in NY bout to open a brand new industrial park to attract more manufacturing right now.

a large percentage of industrial shops in da Iron Triangle in queens next to Citi field are also in da process of relocating to hunts point in da BX, another neighborhood full to da brim with manufacturing.

yeah, da real world bubble... maybe if u visited sometime you would've known da election results in da summer 8)

:lol:
So from reading the whole new Obama launches review story, seems like the senate (which includes a coalition of democrats and republicans) pressured this whole thing to exist and both sides are about to be part of the investigation.
If they do find Russia's involvement....there's going to be a lot of ramnifications, especially for Trump since he denied those rumors of Russia hacking.
Now here's the kicker, if the findings prove at some point that Trump himself knew about it....there's going to be a bombshell waiting to happen

Granted, I doubt Trump knew about the hackings...but you never know.

Last edited:
Ninja, what kind of trucks do you drive for your job?

tractor trailers, straight trucks, pickup trucks.
You've got 10 years to find a new trade. Max.

aka i aint gotta worry bout that ****.. :lol: ill it'll take 20 years before any of this becomes standardized and cheap enough to be mass produced so any joe shmoe warehouse buys a couple to replace his fleet.

u still got small times folks rocking 1970-1980's mack trucks humming along.

a driverless bus driving a class full of kids? parents aint bout that life yet either.

by da time all that shakes out ill be on my way to retiring.
Wrong, fool. 10 years is max before it's been standardized and starts replacing you. Parents will trust buses with safer tech than a human driver, companies will install $20k hardware to drive their trucks, and people like yourself (the arrogant, ignorant, unskilled) will be pissed at Obama and Hilary and anyone else who's an easy target for you, for no reason.

Companies will replace you because it's cheaper, safer and more efficient. Get your skills up ASAP, and maybe you'll still be employed when trucks are autonomous in a decade.

yeah, da real world bubble... maybe if u visited sometime you would've known da election results in da summer 8)

Maybe, but the trade off might be that my life is more like yours.

So there is no way I'm making that trade.

Driverless buses. Idk man if I would trust to put my kid in one of those. Lol technology fails all the time. You can't reboot a bus in the middle of the highway going 60.

ya da ones so interested..go find it yourself, liberals in here aint gonna stress me...my candidate won.
Bro ive just discovered that the same people ive been trying to talk sense to regarding identity politics , are so paranoid and scandal thirsty, they went on a 3 page run of accusing me of being Wavy Daddy. 
laugh.gif

Dudes have zero sense whatsoever. 

Let the water roll off da ducks back with no regard

Back
Top Bottom