***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:nerd:

I before E, except after..

Russia is also openly investing in France's far right Front National. Marine Le Pen openly asked Russia for loans 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Coincidentally she also has quite favorable views to Putin and his annexation of the Crimea region. She even said she'll formally recognize Crimea as Russian territory if she wins.

Regardless of how horrible Putin is as a person, can't deny his remarkable skill in finessing people to do his bidding.
Dude is straight taking them out (the political power of those who oppose him in the west), one by one...

Last edited:
Yall give them power even taking notice at this point.

They have none otherwise.

Ohh look a race bait from hand2handflaherty too...fantastic
nthat.gif

If they cannibalize themselves, great.

As far as ppl screwing themselves over voting for Donald, not smart. Sad!

Why vote against your best interest for something that wasn't going to happen anyway?

To be fair, Trump had said he was going to repeal Obamacare and replace it with "something better".

To be fair, he never said what "something better" was, and no one pressed him to find out. While Clinton on the other hand spelled out the improvements she would make to the law.

To be fair, he never said what "something better" was, and no one pressed him to find out. While Clinton on the other hand spelled out the improvements she would make to the law.
This. I remember in the 2nd debate they had how when the question came up she had 5 points on how she would like to improve it meanwhile Trump was peddling his BS

Votes for candidate who said he would get rid of their healthcare :lol:

People are really stupid.

Yup, but Donald tells it like it is! This billionaire represents the middle class!

It's just strange to me that people really do trust this guy.

I don't think Donald and/or his adminstration are that stupid to completely scrap the affordable care act. He's walked that back when he said he'll keep the good things.

If they do they have to know even with the amount of control they have they're not gonna be able to replace that with something new and "better", launch it so ppl can sign up in just 4 years. Unless they dedicate the majority of their time to that and ditch their ban on immigration plans and even their fence wall.

I don't think Donald and/or his adminstration are that stupid to completely scrap the affordable care act. He's walked that back when he said he'll keep the good things.

If they do they have to know even with the amount of control they have they're not gonna be able to replace that with something new and "better", launch it so ppl can sign up in just 4 years. Unless they dedicate the majority of their time to that and ditch their ban on immigration plans and even their fence wall.

Never underestimate the stupidity of white supremacy and those that support it champ. I'm sure many people thought folks wouldn't be stupid enough to vote Donald Trump to be President of the United States......but here we are.

White supremacists played themselves anyway
They hate Jews the most and they supported a guy who is heavily influenced and surrounded by them for decision making :lol:

Last edited:

Never underestimate the stupidity of white supremacy and those that support it champ. I'm sure many people thought folks wouldn't be stupid enough to vote Donald Trump to be President of the United States......but here we are.
Yeah, I know that but I'm just saying they can't spend 4 years dismantling what Obama did, doing bad trad deals and expect to be back for another 4 years. Especially with other elections in the next 2 years.

That would just set them up to lose all the power they've gained and by then the economy will be so bad, unemployment will be so high all of the white supremacists will be too high on heroin and meth to vote.

Back
Top Bottom