***Official Political Discussion Thread***

just being extra expressive, u see how some girls snap their neck & fingers when they wanna exaggerate a conversation? not that different b.

and this video is old.
What's funny about your "exaggerate a conversation" explanation is that even Drumpf himself said that he was actually doing an impression of him, while denying that it was an impression of his disability:

The 2009 inauguration was on TV and the internet too.

missed my point.

Obama touched a lot more people than trump did in the DMV. The DMV is diverse with young folks.

I lived in the DMV most of my life, I know the make up of the area. However, it is not strictly locals that attend the inauguration.

But tons of people swarmed in from out of state in 2009. Hotels were booked solid.

Last edited:
what grown *** man uses smegular in their vocab?! :rofl:
I think that right there is the whole problem.

he hangs out with these guys:

those rednecks would refer to NH as "boy" also, there are no rednecks in da heights b.

Last edited:
those rednecks would refer to NH as "boy" also, there are no rednecks in da heights b.
you know what, you're right. he doesn't hang out with them. he wishes he could. but he follows them on twitter and chats with them on stormfront under his alias, "whitesuburbanite."

that's just because of da weather b
turnout would've reached far beyond record levels if da weather wasn't bad
its perfectly fine outside bruh
I'm sure Columbia is joking but you guys have no idea how bitterly cold it was when Obama was inaugurated in 2009 (unless you were in the DMV then).

It's borderline springtime weather outside right now.

Last edited:
Nah I think you missed his point :lol:

bruh how many times have you changed your phone since 2009?

Internet and TV is way more adavance now we wasn't streaming TV on the internet like that in 2009.

I see his point internet and tv was accessible back then as it is now.

The point I was making is the DMV is a diverse area that aren't really trump supporters and most of trump supporters are from rural towns. So you wouldn't expect a lot of trump turnout since a lot of them don't live in the DMV

sheesh

I lived in the DMV most of my life, I know the make up of the area. However, it is not strictly locals that attend the inauguration.

But tons of people swarmed in from out of state in 2009. Hotels were booked solid.

exactly what I'm trying to say real trump supporters are from rural counties that cant afford to go to DC to attend this

Last edited:
Time to unfollow @POTUS and @FLOTUS

missed my point.

Obama touched a lot more people than trump did in the DMV. The DMV is diverse with young folks.

DMV? What? I know people from South East Asia that flew half way around the world to DC just for Obama. A ton of my friends from CA flew, drove, and took a bus out to DC in 2009. That was a historic moment in the US. Today is the beginning of the resistance movement. #resistance

Back
Top Bottom