***Official Political Discussion Thread***

trump team still trying to defend alternative facts... now spice girl is trying to say facts are like predicting the weather..........

This account got shut down:

With all this China talk,you guys should see how much of a footprint they have in Africa. They have their hands on just about everything throughout the continent,west,east and south :lol:.

Give it a few decades and American hegemony worldwide might be a thing of the past,China is out here taking all the necessary steps to step up to the plate sooner than later

Last edited:
With all this China talk,you guys should see how much of a footprint they have in Africa. They have their hands on just about everything throughout the continent,west,east and south :lol:.

Give it a few decades and American hegemony worldwide might be a thing of the past,China is out here taking all the necessary steps to step up to the plate sooner than later

my g.

even the stop lights are Chinese.

I was like blown away at how ingrained Chinese products are in African continent.

:smh:

Trump and co legit have no clue..

Dudes in this global take over game for the long haul.. and somehow these dudes think that's the dudes they going get over on with some tweets

When I hear any of that talk I legit just chuckle.. I'm just glad I got connections with them here and couple other places

^^

Word blew my mind as well :lol:

Lyin Trump is so shortsighted,his protectionism is only gonna end up hurting his country in the long run by quickly evaporating all of the leverage they had over China which was built up over decades.

Dude doesn't see all the consequences of his actions in the bigger, geostrategic picture.

His team doesn't seem to have any long term strategy either

Last edited:
I've been places in Canada, Florida and England with people, they legit had to order for me everywhere we went to eat because the staff and everyone there spoke zero English.. like huge communities where the Chinese were so integrated folks lived with the ability to speak lil to no English

And I've heard there are a ton of places over Cali just like it

Last edited:

VoMY3.gif

This dude acting like presidents never had to sign documents

Last edited:
I could argue that with so many papers on his desk, maybe he needs to get to work instead of chillin on twitter like a 14 year old girl

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Cat is a complete ******* idiot. I cannot stand stupid *** people who voted for this clown and now act like they don't know what's going on.

Christ :smh:

He and his followers are the laughing stock of the entire world

Sadly, from a distance the rest of the world is unlikely to be able to tell who's who.

Every American citizen's brand and name is tarnished thanks to the inbred degenerates who got behind Trump and put him in office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom