***Official Political Discussion Thread***

give him some ex lax chocolates
nobody likes this dude either 
laugh.gif

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

800,000? Voter ID coming in now.

They got baited, should have never even tried that recount nonsense. That's what tipped people off, now The can of worms has been opened.
This was already debunked.

The whole premise is based on Jesse Richman's assertion that 6.4% of noncitizens voted in 2008. How did he arrive at this number?

"The survey on which the research was based was an internet survey meant to include only citizens. In other words, any noncitizens who took the survey were included due to an error anyway, says Michael Jones-Correa, a political science professor at the University of Pennsylvania. Some percentage of people who checked the noncitizen box may have done so accidentally." source

So he's using a flawed internet survey with a small sample size to extrapolate to all 20 million noncitizen adults in this country.

Which explains why, in 2010, the percentage he got is 2.2%.

For those of you who don't work as data analysts of some sort and are incapable of interpreting data, I'll help you: this is bull ****. Which explains why the Moonies paper Washington Times is the only publication running with that clickbait headline, not because of some vast liberal conspiracy. Many other publications have commented on the Richman study. (not aimed at you, Son Nelly, but at the online commentators who are pitching this as some sort of cover-up by Democrats).

Last edited:
Lol at all the alternate government social media accounts popping up :rofl:

I'm glad ppl are fighting back in any way they can

I'm already tired of Donald Trump. He could be concentrating at any number of different issues but he's fixated on voter fraud in an election that he won.

3m votes, about the amount that he lost the popular vote by :lol:

I'm just wondering why is he assuming all the "illegal votes" were for Hillary. I mean he did get more Hispanic votes than Romney did right? Why is he so insecure and only looking in California the bluest state in the country?

And shame on the Dems for being too stupid to not distribute at least 100k of those illegal votes in the rust belt states.

Last edited:
3m votes, about the amount that he lost the popular vote by :lol:

I'm just wondering why is he assuming all the "illegal votes" were for Hillary. I mean he did get more Hispanic votes than Romney did right? Why is he so insecure and only looking in California the bluest state in the country?

Because it fits the narrative. Crazy thing is, they can tell him about 3M votes total between both parties, he releases the info sans the info about both parties, and his followers would assume it's the 3M votes that he lost the popular vote by. It's easy and convenient for him

Last edited:
Ninja is 2 credits away from da associates degree, but didn't know that Canada was part of Nafta. Son needs to get his money back.

assuming that all the illegal votes went Democrat, and given there are 20 million noncitizens living in the US... if a large fraction of them become citizens in the next 4 years.... goodbye GOP.

Ninja is 2 credits away from da associates degree, but didn't know that Canada was part of Nafta. Son needs to get his money back.

Don't break his heart. He paid a lot of good money for that trump University degree.

Last edited:
assuming that all the illegal votes went Democrat, and given there are 20 million noncitizens living in the US... if a large fraction of them become citizens in the next 4 years.... goodbye GOP.
I was thinking the same thing. Plus the electorate will be even more diverse in 4 years.

Last edited:
Trump
I was thinking the same thing.

Ehh, more than likely they weren't and I'm gon assume some of them votes were Cuban, and after Obama deaded wet foot dry foot, once the Cubans become citizens, they'll definitely vote GOP. Better start changing their names from Javiero and Zanna to Jake and Ashley...but pick the right spelling of Ashely, u want the Valley spelling, not the trailor park spelling.

Ehh, more than likely they weren't and I'm gon assume some of them votes were Cuban, and after Obama deaded wet foot dry foot, once the Cubans become citizens, they'll definitely vote GOP. Better start changing their names from Javiero and Zanna to Jake and Ashley...but pick the right spelling of Ashely, u want the Valley spelling, not the trailor park spelling.

Just regular ashley nicole....

Not ashlee
Ashli

Also they need to have a bi racial baby named
Kaiden
Aiden
Jaiden
Insert other spelling

Back
Top Bottom