***Official Political Discussion Thread***

W/ the recent moves that have been made....

Man, if the shoe was on the other foot, and the Democrats controlled EVERYTHING, we'd hear from ALL the Republicans. They would be out here throwing the biggest fit.

Repubs got that code down pat. Dems, not so much.

Democrats need to take a page from the Rebups playbook and fight dirty. Stop trying to be the classy party./

Yo how funny would it had been if Ted took a dump on da Hemi with his car analogy?

Last edited:
Dog, I'm getting old.

Instead of running up a streak of wins in 2K (I'm literally a God in that game, whenever I decide to play)......

I'm ova here watching this damn debate....and enjoying it :lol:. #OnTheRoadToBeingWashed :pimp: :smh:

Is ted wearing a toupee?
Bro the silver lining of this election is that no matter what, it has woken the public, NEVER in my life have I tuned in to a political debate like this **** was Paqiao vs Mayweather :lol:
Proud of you bro. At one point I thought you were ninja lite.

Last edited:
Dog, I'm getting old.

Instead of running up a streak of wins in 2K (I'm literally a God in that game, whenever I decide to play)......

I'm ova here watching this damn debate....and enjoying it
laugh.gif
. #OnTheRoadToBeingWashed
pimp.gif
mean.gif
lmao real ****

Equating healthcare to an expensive car? Elitist much? Bernie should've flipped it, n compared it to public transportation. Even if you can't afford an expensive car, or a car, for that matter, you still have public transportation to help you get to where you are going. At the same time, if you can't afford the top insurance policy, or even a private policy, you still have healthcare to help with health.

Ted Cruz:

"Congrats on your struggle. Now I will take away your health care. Good luck if you're not rich. Because FREEDOM"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom