***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I wonder what the Trump voters who criticized Hilary about pay to play have to say about Betsy DeVos. Isn't chica basically a walking definition of pay to play

They've been quiet ever since Goldman Sachs and Exxon took over American fiscal and foreign policy :lol:

Last edited:
@realDonaldTrump: It is a disgrace that my full Cabinet is still not in place, the longest such delay in the history of our country. Obstruction by Democrats!

The faces of evil:

Missed bob Kraft and hoodie

Tbf,think Kraft has donated to Dems and Dem causes in the past iirc :lol:

Last edited:
define "accountability"..if da school is bad da kids will vote with their $$

Accountability as in charter schools accepting all kids including those with behavior and academic challenged students including the disabled with IEPs (Individualized Education Program). Not only accept them but an accountability to turn around such at-risk students.

Again the question is are you good with taxpayer funds being allocated to these Charter schools that have a system in place where only a select few students are only able to attend

define "accountability"..if da school is bad da kids will vote with their $$
Accountability as in charter schools accepting all kids including those with behavior and academic challenged students including the disabled with IEPs (Individualized Education Program). Not only accept them but an accountability to turn around such at-risk students.

Again the question is are you good with taxpayer funds being allocated to these Charter schools that have a system in place where only a select few students are only able to attend
charter schools are already not allowed to do that, hence da lottery system.

When **** hits the fan, don't expect ninja to stick around. That the kind of "patriot" he is. It's not like he is invested in the US in any way, shape, or form.

Is the debate audio ****d up for yall too?

EDIT: Nvm, i just changed it n went back. Its fixed now :lol:

Last edited:
The faces of evil:

Missed bob Kraft and hoodie

Tbf,think Kraft has donated to Dems and Dem causes in the past iirc :lol:

Also donated a super bowl ring to putin

Naa Putin straight up took it :lol:

Who's gonna tell him no in the Kremlin too? :rofl:

You'll mess around and fall mysteriously ill a few weeks later and eventually fall out of the picture completely courtesy of a drop of polonium-210...

Last edited:
This is ridiculous to me

From today's court proceedings:

“Has the government pointed to any evidence connecting these countries to terrorism?” asked Judge Friedland, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

Mr. Flentje said the government had not had an opportunity to present evidence in court given the pace of the litigation.

That's like putting together a college paper and when asked by your professor if you had any citations to back up your points, you respond with, 'But I didn't have time. i rushed my paper.' :rofl:

Last edited:
USDA Removes Animal Welfare Reports From Its Website

The Agriculture Department has removed animal welfare inspection reports, enforcement records and other information about the treatment of animals from its website, citing privacy and other laws.

Tanya Espinosa, a spokeswoman for USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, said the information was removed from the site around 11 a.m. Friday. She would not say if the removal was temporary or permanent in the new Trump administration.

The information is used by advocacy groups and other members of the public to look up information on commercial dog and horse breeders, some of whom have had a history of abuse. The reports included lists of animal welfare violations at those facilities and also at animal testing labs, and whether those violations have been corrected.

In place of the online database is a new message from the department saying it is "implementing actions to remove documents" related to the Animal Welfare Act and the Horse Protection Act that contain personal information.

The records have been removed "based on our commitment to being transparent, remaining responsive to our stakeholders' informational needs, and maintaining the privacy rights of individuals," the online message says.

The statement said the documents will still be available through Freedom of Information Act requests, which can be costly for the general public and sometimes take months or years to obtain.

Advocacy groups said the lack of documentation of violations would immediately affect their work.

"What the USDA has done is given cover to people who neglect or harm animals and get cited by USDA inspectors," said John Goodwin, who runs the Stop Puppy Mills Campaign at The Humane Society of the United States. "The public is no longer going to know which commercial dog breeders, horse trainers, which zoos, which research labs have horrible animal welfare track records."

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-its-enough.gif

This is ridiculous to me

From today's court proceedings:

“Has the government pointed to any evidence connecting these countries to terrorism?” asked Judge Friedland, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

Mr. Flentje said the government had not had an opportunity to present evidence in court given the pace of the litigation.

That's like putting together a college paper and when asked by your professor if you had any citations to back the paper up your points, you respond with, 'But I didn't have time. i rushed my paper.' :rofl:
What a joke :lol:

Idk why the pretense with deliberating

Judge asked straight out if they had any evidence that points to justifying the ban and the lawyer said he had nothing :rofl:

One of our state senators David Purdue is in hot water. People had been calling him about Betsy Devoe speaking to him and calling him asking how he is making his decision and why they think he should not vote in her favor...he voted for Devoe anyway and now the people are tearing him apart, been protests outside his office. this doesn't help him out either.
 GOP U.S. Sen. David Perdue, has received campaign money from the charter schools advocate and Michigan mega-donor.
http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2017/0...ack-betsy-devos-at-tomorrows-nail-biter-vote/

I hope it costs him his seat alot of people here are saying wait till election day and im glad. Hope they don't let Isakson off the hook either since he voted for her as well. 

Time to get them both the **** out the paint.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/devos-confirmation-sparks-protests-in-atlanta/402494176

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom