***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Whelp, thank god I don't own anything from UA... and never will

I hope Maryland goes back to Nike and drops this fool's trash gear.

UA is overrated and their shoes are trash and curry is a **** boy for signing with them and the dad shoes they made him are the biggest joke this country has seen since trump. and **** trump and anyone supporting him.

this damn Washington Post paywall is making me want to become Republican.

Do you have Amazon Prime? If so, you get 6 months for free.
damn liberals trying to take more of my money!

:nerd:

good looks though. i may have to re-up my prime.

Last edited:
So warren was blocked by McConnell to speak against
Racist jeff sessions. Sounds pre-mlk era like

The south seem to stick together

**** curry and under armour.

i would say boycott ua but i don't know anyone who actually wears that trash 

never forget.

Last edited:
Devos coming reminds me when bloomberg tried to bring in Cathy black to run nyc ed as chancellor. Lasted 95 days then adios :lol:

The way it is now, if after all this you still support Trump, this *** is grounds for divorces, I would probably stop talking to my kid if he supported this POS...I want nothing to do with anyone on a personal level that STILL thinks Trump was a good move
Legit had to cut ties with my baby brother last week.  This is a kid I helped raise.  A kid I let move in with me when he had nowhere else to go.  Our mom (RIP) took him in since his birth mother was a friend of the family and was going to lose custody once he was born.  He ended up staying when his birth mom went off the deep end, so he was legally adopted by my mom.  

So he's white and I'm black.  In a discussion about Trump, this dude told me that black people make too big a deal about racism.  Straight up told me that he doesn't care about racism because it doesn't affect him, but if it affected me then he'd have a problem with it.  When I told him it DOES affect me, he just brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal and told me to move out of the South.  He also said that we should just slaughter everyone in the middle east and take their oil, and that he had no problem with Muslims being banned. 

Told buddy to kick rocks right then and there.  I let him know he's not someone I'd ever associate with if he wasn't my brother and that in no way would I ever want my kids to emulate him (they look up to him a lot).  At first I chalked it up to him being young, dumb and very uneducated (high school drop out), but naw--I'm not letting that **** slide.  Moms did NOT raise us like that so I know he knows better.  Sucks. 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

If you can't admit you're wrong, or even admit that you MIGHT be wrong, then you close the door on education and growth. Trump supporters are this way. It is so bad it's to the point that any civil discussion with them stands a snowballs chance in hell.

Whelp, thank god I don't own anything from UA... and never will

No wonder this dude is a trump fan

welp UA can now officially duck my sick. hope they fail miserably and curry and cam bounce. although..knowing cam tap dancing behind, he prolly voted trump/

Real talk, we should have seen this coming. My girl calls me an a-hole for saying this (partly because her dad hunts), but this joint has been the unofficial uniform of suspected white supremacist for a minute......

V5-1247856-946_HTF

If you bout to go hunt some deer, then maybe I can give you a pass. But if I see you rocking this casually, "suspected" :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom