***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Elizabeth Warren is a real one.

Only thing UA I own is a pair of gym shorts. Welp, off to the donate pile they go.

UA is seen as very progressive around these parts. Like, they reallly be in the community and all that. I want/wanted to get a marketing job with them.

knew it wasn't going take long
mean.gif

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

and this dude really thinks the internet just goes away

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump Feb 7

I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!

knew it wasn't going take long
mean.gif

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 9m9 minutes ago

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!
Clown of the highest order 
mean.gif

Nordstrom said her line wasn't selling enough so they discontinued it from their store. They add/remove brands all the time based on their performance.

I'd be more inclined to believe that than a deliberate boycott. He should blame himself for diminishing his family brand.

Given his comments on women it's not exactly hard to believe his daughter's clothing line for women isn't doing too well.

Last edited:
He always bringing up Obama :smh: :lol:

Constantly criticized his foreign policy but do the "same" things he did and then complain that no one complained when Obama did it.

Obama had a ban on muslims
Obama had the Yemen raid planned
Obama made a deal with Iran

:rofl:

Seems like McConnell doesn't know how to enable basic extra security on twitter either

Perhaps the Russians will remind him

Sean Spicer  has had a rocky start to his run as the new administration’s press secretary and a new report suggests that the president regrets choosing him for the position.

President Trump is disappointed with Mr Spicer’s performance and blames his chief of staff, Reince Priebus, for pushing for Mr Spicer for the job, CNN  reports. "Priebus vouched for Spicer and against Trump's instincts," one source told the network, adding that the president "regrets it every day and blames Priebus.”

Mr Spicer is a longtime Republican party operative and has a close relationship with Mr Priebus. However, in his first two weeks, he’s berated reporters and has been tasked with defending numerous falsehoods pushed forth by the Trump administration.

CNN reports that Mr Spicer was not the president’s first choice for press secretary and he wanted White House counselor Kellyanne Conway to assume the role, but she eventually turned it down. Fox News personality Kimberly Guilfoyle was another top candidate interviewed for the position.

In response to the report, one senior official told the network that the president is behind Mr Spicer "100 percent."

Mr Spicer is currently assuming the role of press secretary and communications director, a separate role that the White House is urgently seeking to fill. The source told the network that the position needs to be filled “more than ever.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-reportedly-regrets-hiring-020200987.html
laugh.gif

so, outside of non fox news outlets, dude has gone after:

snl, Hamilton, vanity fair, meryl streep, cal and now nordstrom

missing anyone?

so, outside of non fox news outlets, dude has gone after:

snl, Hamilton, vanity fair, meryl streep, cal and now nordstrom

missing anyone?
Boeing, Schwarzenegger, the judge who put his travel ban on hold, ...

Last edited:
His twitter rants are priceless. And he doesn't realize how unintelligent he looks.

Nepotism at it's finest.

His twitter rants are priceless. And he doesn't realize how unintelligent he looks.

Nepotism at it's finest.
Narcissism at its finest. He really thinks he's showing everyone who's boss with his tweets 
laugh.gif

Anything that he feels diminishes his authority/respect is "fake", whether it's protests, polls or news reports.

If he is challenged/mocked publicly, he can't resist to lash out to assert his dominance in his mind.

In reality he's the biggest laughing stock the world has ever seen in modern politics.

His twitter rants show the opposite of strength, it shows deep insecurity.

So called "weakest leader" Obama showed more strength than Trump just off how gracefully he handled of all the insults and criticism that was thrown at him the past 8 years.

Last edited:
UA has been losing ground for months now. They must really want to close the casket on this thing.:lol:

UA is seen as very progressive around these parts. Like, they reallly be in the community and all that. I want/wanted to get a marketing job with them.

The sad thing is he didn't distance himself from Trump's other actions, and limit it to just wanting to Trump claiming he's going to bring jobs here.

I'm sure a lot of stock holders and board members were too delighted with his public comments even if they voted for Trump.

Narcissism at its finest. He really thinks he's showing everyone who's boss with his tweets :lol:
Anything that he feels diminishes his authority/respect is "fake", whether it's protests, polls or news reports.
If he is challenged/mocked publicly, he can't resist to lash out to assert his dominance in his mind.
In reality he's the biggest laughing stock the world has ever seen in modern politics.
His twitter rants show the opposite of strength, it shows deep insecurity.
So called "weakest leader" Obama showed more strength than Trump just off how gracefully he handled of all the insults and criticism that was thrown at him the past 8 years.

Oh I agree, you can tell he's used to always getting his way and not being told no.

Being born rich is the center of it.

Last edited:
and this dude really thinks the internet just goes away

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump Feb 7

I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy - yet Obama can make a deal with Iran, #1 in terror, no problem!

Obama also wasn't trying to enrich himself in the process of making the Iran deal :lol:

That's exactly what Trump wants to do with Russia,no other way to explain offering an adverserial nation that interfered in th election a beneficial deal for them for absolutely no reason besides own personal gain.

Dude is low key rewarding them for their role in his election W with the sanctions relief.

Hopefully congress stays true to their word and fight it but I don't expect it...

Here goes another lawsuit

http://thehill.com/regulation/318457-trump-sued-over-1-in-2-out-regulations-order

Liberal groups are challenging President Trump’s order requiring federal agencies to repeal two regulations for every new rule they issue.

The National Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Communications Workers of America and Public Citizens sued Trump  on Wednesday in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to block the so-called 1-in-2-out executive order. 

The left-leading groups argue Trump’s Jan. 30 order exceeds his authority under the Constitution and will block important health, safety and environmental protections without taking the benefits of those rules into account.

Chris Shelton, president of the Communications Workers of America, said workers shouldn’t be required to “trade off one set of job, health and safety protections in order to get protection from another equally dangerous condition.”

“This order means that the asbestos workplace standard, for example, could be discarded in order to adopt safeguards for nurses from infectious diseases in their workplaces,” Shelton said in a statement.
“President Trump’s order would deny Americans the basic protections they rightly expect,” NRDC President Rhea Suh said in a statement. “New efforts to stop pollution don’t automatically make old ones unnecessary.”
“When you make policy by tweet, it yields irrational rules,” Suh added. “This order imposes a false choice between clean air, clean water, safe food and other environmental safeguards.”

Robert Weissman, president of Public Citizen, said Trump’s order is “irrational.”

“If implemented, the order would result in lasting damage to our government’s ability to save lives, protect our environment, police Wall Street, keep consumers safe and fight discrimination,” Weissman said in a statement.

“It would fundamentally change our government’s role from one of protecting the public to protecting corporate profits,” he added.

The lawsuit also names Mark Sandy, acting director of the White House’s Office of Management and Budget, which is tasked with enforcing Trump’s 1-in-2-out executive order, as well as more than a dozen federal agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency and the Energy, Transportation, Labor and Interior departments.

Nepotism at it's finest.

He doesn't have to be. In fact, that's what his base loves about him because that's where they want to be. The only problem is that to have that kind of money with this dumb of a mindset, there is no other way than being born into it.

Dude and his administration are really trying to push the "Iran #1 terrror" propaganda and speak it into fact :lol:,sounding like it's coming straight out of Bibi's mouth.

Reminds me of when Bush had his "axis of evil",always gotta have some foreign bogeyman to fall back on when the going gets tough.

If they were keeping it all the way buck,the #1 US ally in the Gulf, Saudi Arabia, is the actual biggest state sponsor of terrorism abroad by far but we'll have to continue to convienently ignore that because oil :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom