***Official Political Discussion Thread***

its a simple civics lesson...where are da Democratic senators that can stop Trump's agenda?
nerd.gif

keep it real wit ya selves damn
laugh.gif
Again, not what I asked.

He need to be out shoveling stoops so he can save for da cuban.

Dudes be out her playin chicken and celebrating their win while their plummeting to their death, never understood that.

My *****. No one gives a **** about political strategy or how much you're cheering from your couch like this is sports and there isn't anything more at stake other than another digit in the loss column.

I didn't ask you any of the stuff you just said to me.

DO YOU CARE ABOUT POLICY? DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE GIVEN A PROPER EDUCATION? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT? DO YOU CARE ABOUT AFFORABLE HOUSING (you most certainly should)?

Stop playing the fool for the sake of not having to admit you were wrong. Either do that or admit that you don't understand or care about the things that actually matter.

Again, no one gives a God damn about how entertained you are, or the balance of power. I care about the quality of life my children and my children's children will experience.
spare me.

this is da Political thread, not da emotional diatribe thread.

politically wise Dems got no answer to da GOP cuz liberals took da Democrat party tooooooo far left...

unless u wanna explain all those counties that voted for Trump that used to vote for Obama...
My guy. Are you responding to the wrong person, because the question and reply aren't related.
DO YOU CARE ABOUT POLICY? DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE GIVEN A PROPER EDUCATION? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT? DO YOU CARE ABOUT AFFORABLE HOUSING (you most certainly should)?
I'll assume the answer is no, as all you seem to be focused on is political posturing.

Last edited:

guess u missed da part about how little power dems got in 8 years of losses.

Trump got all this power cuz senators were voted out who represent opposition to Obama's liberal agenda that was being unfolded.

Those congresspeople won because they lied to their constituents about the nature of the policies (notably the ACA) supported by Obama. They lied to their constituents for a couple decades, and now they are finding out that "reality has a way of catching up with you." That's really all there is to it.

da same Obamacare that "had to be passed to know whats in it"... that one? :lol:

spare me.

this is da Political thread, not da emotional diatribe thread.

politically wise Dems got no answer to da GOP cuz liberals took da Democrat party tooooooo far left...

unless u wanna explain all those counties that voted for Trump that used to vote for Obama...
its simple those people had their fears and frustrations manipulated by a man who has 0 interest in helping them and they fell for it. they were conned. not hard to understand 

it has nothing to do with liberals making the democrats too far left. the problem could be seen as either:

1) their platform being too broad while being pulled in many directions and in some places lacking a clear focus. and the liberal platform you like to lambaste so much is quite popular with many people but they are misinformed by people such as you and "conservative" media that twist the truth to make people not understand the policies in place that benefit them have come from liberal ideals 

2) not having a charismatic leader at the forefront but again Clinton won 3M+ of the popular vote over Trump so people do prefer the liberal platform than the white nationalism of Trump 

da same Obamacare that "had to be passed to know whats in it"... that one?
laugh.gif
you obviously have a clear lack of understanding around the ACA to even talk so please spare us the trouble of having to inform you and just do so yourself.

not having a charismatic leader? Obama & Michelle & Biden & slick Willie Campaigned for Clinton... :lol:

:lol: at da con trope...

Democrats have to beat back da liberals to their fringe corners if they wanna weld power again...

who they got for 2020... Warren? Bernie again? :lol: :smh:

and 2018 lookin terrible for dems on da senate.

Ninja's answer is yes
If he was dying of a curable disease that he didn't get a treatment for under Drumpf's health care system and a liberal went to visit him on his death bed and cried for him, dude's last words just before he died would be: "Your liberal tears..... So delicious... *Dies*..."

not having a charismatic leader? Obama & Michelle & Biden & slick Willie Campaigned for Clinton...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at da con trope...

Democrats have to beat back da liberals to their fringe corners if they wanna weld power again...

who they got for 2020... Warren? Bernie again?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

and 2018 lookin terrible for dems on da senate.
i was talking about who was running for election in 2016 dont be dense. i made it very clear in the post what i was talking about

guess u missed da part about how little power dems got in 8 years of losses.

Trump got all this power cuz senators were voted out who represent opposition to Obama's liberal agenda that was being unfolded.

Those congresspeople won because they lied to their constituents about the nature of the policies (notably the ACA) supported by Obama. They lied to their constituents for a couple decades, and now they are finding out that "reality has a way of catching up with you." That's really all there is to it.

da same Obamacare that "had to be passed to know whats in it"... that one? :lol:

The same Obamacare that was an updated Romneycare (that, btw, Romney ran against because reasons), which was a conservative alternative to Hillarycare.

The same Obamacare that did away with preexisting condition restrictions.

The same Obamacare that saved countless of people from cancer and other diseases that would've left them penniless and homeless under Reagan's emergencycare.

The same Obamacare that provided subsidies that red state leaders refused to adopt out of pettiness (and proceeded to hurt "their" people in the process).

The same Obamacare that was mischaracterized and misrepresented for the entirety of Obama's presidency by the right.

That Obamacare that 1/3 of the country doesn't know about.

That Obamacare that covers those affected by black lung disease.

Etc...

So before Trump won if i told u Obama, Michelle, Bill, and Joe were ALL gonna campaign for Hillary, and have 10x da donation money all while having da press on her side...and i told u she was gonna lose you'd think i was looney....

but here we are :lol:

The replacement for Sessions as the now-junior Alabama senator is a 6' 9" guy named Luther Strange.

Even DC comics wouldn't come up with a character like that.

John McCain earned my respect when he snatched the mic from that crazy lady at the town hall, but man...major respect for sticking to your guns in this time.

dems have to win back trump supporters or else they **** outta luck.

liberals talking to liberals about how they hate Trump aint gonna do it...

that's as objective as anyone will tell you.

unless you penetrate his bulletproof support, opposition will remain rudderless.

Most of the Trump supporters voted for him or 3rd party to spite the Dems for how they shafted Bernie.

unless you penetrate his bulletproof support, opposition will remain rudderless.
No, actually all liberals have to do is bring back coal-mining and pull the ACA, increase the drug epidemic in Appalachia and pull drug rehab programs. Oh, and let the crazies get guns.

Wait 10 years.

Prosper.

Last edited:

Would you support him doing away with presidential term limits?

Last edited:
Kellyanne Conway, from the White House: "Go buy Ivanka's stuff!" pic.twitter.com/81QfBQpiWD

:rofl:

The Administration of the US Presidency are now officially "used car salesmen"

It's gonna be great hearing the Trump male groupies defending this!

Back
Top Bottom