***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump on a roll this morning with the tweets :rofl:

Going at McCain neck.....again

I honestly think many more people respect McCain than Trump.. McCain gave so much for this country and Trump won't even pay taxes. At the end of the day, McCain will go down as an American Hero-I can't say the same about Donald.

I honestly think many more people respect McCain than Trump.. McCain gave so much for this country and Trump won't even pay taxes. At the end of the day, McCain will go down as an American Hero-I can't say the same about Donald.

"i like war heroes that weren't captured" happened during da primaries...

"i like war heroes that weren't captured" happened during da primaries...

He said it, doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

What happened to support the troops? Trump is a communist!

Reuters Top News@Reuters 1m1 minute ago

Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway pitches Ivanka's goods from the White House: http://reut.rs/2kw1XpD

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

“An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations,” reads the rule.

Last edited:
Obama salutes a Marine with a coffee cup in hand.

Impeach him

Trump (draft dodger) disrespects a Vietnam vet

Elect him

These conservatives are full of it :smh: :lol:

Impeach him

Elect him

They done went from hating Russia and "Commie pinkos".....
To loving Russia :lol:.

Now they are ok with "disrespecting troops" and veterans.

This is cult like. Reason is thrown out the window when you feel like your white privilege is slowly slipping to equality. This is why they ride or die for trump.

Regardless off if everything he says/does/stands for completely flies in the face of things they held true.

Omar A. MohammedVerified account @shurufu 10h10 hours ago

Worth noting that she is neither an immigrant, a refugee, a child of refugees or foreign born. She is just an American Muslim.

David BeardVerified account @dabeard 10h10 hours ago
She won bronze for Team USA in Rio. That didn't help her w/ Customs, which detained her for 2 hrs w/ no explanation http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/2017/02/08/olympic-fencer-ibtihaj-muhammad-held-us-customs-trump-travel-ban/97676170/  …pic.twitter.com/bSJI578s2Q

C4M8RxeWYAA8W_O.jpg

Conservatives are never going to care what do does. In their eyes, as long as the liberals are pissed off, all's good.

Impeach him

Elect him

They done went from hating Russia and "Commie pinkos".....
To loving Russia :lol:.

Now they are ok with "disrespecting troops" and veterans.

This is cult like. Reason is thrown out the window when you feel like your white privilege is slowly slipping to equality. This is why they ride or die for trump.

Regardless off if everything he says/does/stands for completely flies in the face of things they held true.

Hypocrisy truly is off the charts, especially the so-called religious folks that voted for the clown.

White supremacy trumps everything for a lot of people in this country. They don't even care about their own well-being just as long as minorities are suffering too.

People would ignore, down-play it, make excuses but it's on full display now for the world to see.

Last edited:

Conservatives are never going to care what do does. In their eyes, as long as the liberals are pissed off, all's good.
now you're catching on.
You say this as if it's a productive way to operate for the American people. We're caught in the middle of this pettiness, and the people who pay the most are you and I.

Is liberal tears all that you care about?

Back
Top Bottom