***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is that all that matters to you?

If not, you really must not understand why I don't accept this premise...or rather excuse.
No but I'm not an idiot, and understand how politics works..

I've read about a dozen pages of this, and I'm shocked at how dense you are that you don't get why he lost...

I agree that Style shouldn't be valued over Substance.. BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IT IS.. And the quicker you realize it, the faster you stop looking like a child.

When Pro-Romney, and even Pro-Obama voters (like myself) both are indicating how insanely childish you are by not accepting what happened, shows when you've gone down the wrong path and are trying to make what you wish to be, what it is.

Wednesday afternoon Obama had his foot on Romney's throat.. It was Over.. His terrible debate now has given Republicans life, and it's a new race.

Rather than argue with it with you for 10 more pages, I'm going to not say another word about it because it's laughable how you refuse to admit Romney won the debate.
Well I agree. At this admission, we have nothing to discuss. I'd like to think I have a higher standard for what constitutes a competition of IDEAS than someones demeanor. 

If you don't want to hold the institution to a higher standard and ask for more accountability on behalf of those who proclaim themselves to be the mediators of the conversation then we won't get anywhere. 

It says something when the same people who proclaim one guy the "winner" say that the other guy "had better arguments"

But I guess I'm the crazy one then. 

Last edited:
Essential, you live in Upstate New York right?

How many Republicans over there actually like Romney? How many of them are going to vote for Romney because like his views or because they want the Black guy out?

Essential, you live in Upstate New York right?

How many Republicans over there actually like Romney? How many of them are going to vote for Romney because like his views or because they want the Black guy out?

Yes I do.

Well that's a broad question.... I would say there are many Republicans who like him. I live in a Republican Suburban right outside the City of Albany... There's many Mommy & Daddy Republicans meaning kids that have been indoctrinated to believe in Republicanism.. But it's NY so even in a Republican County, Democrats win often.. Actually surprisingly more than Republicans, but still considered a Republican part of the county.

I would say a good amount like his views that are voting for him. Mixed with a few who hate Obama because of the dog whistle words Republicans use to indicate he's black.. Some want everything for nothing and because recovery from Near Depression like Conditions didn't happen in 3 years they will vote for the other guy.. Some vote Republican always..

But then you have liberal Republicans (they exist in NY) that will vote against Romney because he's a lying *** clown.. And oozes Sleazy Politician...

With that said Obama wins NY easily.

Its online

Mods, let me know if I should take it down:

I don't want to start a separate thread to discuss it so I'm just going to say my piece about the O'Reilly and Stewart debate here.

This was definitely worth the watch. It was lighthearted for the most part but I loved that they didn't shy away from the hard issues. Even though there was comedy thrown into the mix, I found O'Reilly quite humorous in spurts, they were able to honestly debate some issues that both Obama and Romney won't come even close to approaching with the same level of honesty. I obviously found myself agreeing more with Jon Stewart but O'Reilly made some good points as well. There were many great moments throughout the hour and a half run time but I want to point out the bit about the fundamental problem with the public political discourse. Both had great answers but O'Reilly gave a brilliant answer to that question.

What tonight also showed was just how far Fox News has gone over the deep end. Years ago, Bill O'Reilly was one of the most polarizing figures on that channel and now I find him to be center-right. That's crazy to me. It's crazy how figures like Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity have changed the context of the modern Republican party.

The New Yorker's Barry Blitt must have heard MSNBC's Chris Matthews screaming from  Denver on Wednesday, "Where was Obama tonight?!"

Blitt, who illustrated next week's magazine cover, picked up on the general consensus following the first presidential debate: that Obama didn't seem to show up for the occasion.

As though standing behind both candidates on stage and facing moderator Jim Lehrer, Blitt depicted a sturdy Mitt Romney behind the podium with his arm and index finger extended.

For Obama, well, Blitt took a different approach. He drew an empty chair behind the podium, recalling Clint Eastwood's speech  at the Republican National Convention in August, in which the actor spoke to an empty piece of furniture while pretending to converse contentiously with president.

"This image seemed like a proper response to the first Presidential debate," Blitt told the New Yorker's Culture Desk. "But I’m not sure I realized how hard it is to caricature furniture."

that damn right leaning new yorker! perpetuating lies!

face it MD. He lost because he didn't call out Romney's BS. that's why most of us liberals are super pissed off, and why there should be no argument that obama lost,

Last edited:
I don't want to start a separate thread to discuss it so I'm just going to say my piece about the O'Reilly and Stewart debate here.

This was definitely worth the watch. It was lighthearted for the most part but I loved that they didn't shy away from the hard issues. Even though there was comedy thrown into the mix, I found O'Reilly quite humorous in spurts, they were able to honestly debate some issues that both Obama and Romney won't come even close to approaching with the same level of honesty. I obviously found myself agreeing more with Jon Stewart but O'Reilly made some good points as well. There were many great moments throughout the hour and a half run time but I want to point out the bit about the fundamental problem with the public political discourse. Both had great answers but O'Reilly gave a brilliant answer to that question.

What tonight also showed was just how far Fox News has gone over the deep end. Years ago, Bill O'Reilly was one of the most polarizing figures on that channel and now I find him to be center-right. That's crazy to me. It's crazy how figures like Glenn Beck or Sean Hannity have changed the context of the modern Republican party.
O'Reilly definitely had a FEW good points but the guy is still crazy. I mean who just goes off the deep end and supports rampant drone strikes, compares his opponent to Mao and Stalin, and refuses to understand arguments in context? Its a rouse. 

I think he's sincere in his aims to lower debt in this country and I could understand his approach on a few fiscal problems, but many of them don't seem realistic, nor do they seem like the job of a good government. 

Like Stewart said, we all need government. The problem isn't to always make it smaller, its to make it better. 

O'Reilly had this SUPER eerie moment at the end though when he was talking about people who lie for money on TV...makes me almost look at him as someone who sincerely believes what he says because when you admit that, it seems like he doesn't see himself as a member of that audience. 

O'Reilly definitely had a FEW good points but the guy is still crazy. I mean who just goes off the deep end and supports rampant drone strikes, compares his opponent to Mao and Stalin, and refuses to understand arguments in context? Its a rouse. 

I think he's sincere in his aims to lower debt in this country and I could understand his approach on a few fiscal problems, but many of them don't seem realistic, nor do they seem like the job of a good government. 

Like Stewart said, we all need government. The problem isn't to always make it smaller, its to make it better. 

O'Reilly had this SUPER eerie moment at the end though when he was talking about people who lie for money on TV...makes me almost look at him as someone who sincerely believes what he says because when you admit that, it seems like he doesn't see himself as a member of that audience. 

Yeah, like I said, I agree much more with Stewart. That's just where my views happen to align. I don't think O'Reilly is crazy though. I just think he's from a different generation with a different set of values. I don't agree with him most of the time and I'm sure he's a **** but at least he comes off as honest and sincere about what he says.

That eerie moment is the exact one I pointed out as being brilliant. It's rare to hear something like that, especially from one of the mouthpieces over at Fox.

Oct. 7: National Polls Show Signs of Settling
By NATE SILVER

Mitt Romney remains in a considerably stronger polling position than he was before last Wednesday’s debate in Denver. But the polls released on Sunday did not tell quite as optimistic a story for him as those in the debate’s immediate aftermath.

The four national tracking polls as published on Sunday were largely unchanged from their Saturday releases. Mr. Romney maintained a 2-point lead in the Rasmussen Reports tracking poll, but President Obama’s lead held at 2 points in an online poll published by Ipsos and at 3 points in the Gallup tracking poll. In the RAND Corporation’s online tracking poll, which lists its results to the decimal place, Mr. Obama’s lead declined incrementally, to 3.9 percentage points from 4.4 on Saturday.

Only the Rasmussen Reports tracking poll consists of interviews that were conducted entirely after the debate, but the share of post-debate interviews is now large enough in the other polls that we can start to come to some inferences about the overall magnitude of Mr. Romney’s bounce.

My effort to do that is reflected in the chart below. I’ve compared the most recent reading in each poll to the average result that the poll showed in the period between the Democratic convention and the Denver debate. I’ve also listed the approximate share of interviews in each poll that post-dated the debate.

(link is: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...onal-polls-show-signs-of-settling/#more-35662 There's a picture of the graph there)

On average, the four tracking polls showed Mr. Obama with a 3.7 percentage point lead between the convention and the debate. The numbers did seem to fluctuate slightly during this period — with Mr. Obama polling especially well just after the release of the “47 percent” tape, but then fading a bit early last week, even before the debate. But in general the polls were fairly stable and seemed to reflect a near-term equilibrium for the campaign.

Based on the numbers that the tracking polls published on Sunday, however, Mr. Obama’s lead was down to just 1.7 percentage points on average — a net shift of 2 points toward Mr. Romney since the debate.

But that calculation potentially underestimates Mr. Romney’s gains since only about two-thirds of the interviews in these polls were conducted after the debate. If Mr. Romney gained 2 points based on two-thirds of the interviews being conducted after the debate, that would imply a 3-point gain for him based on the post-debate interviews alone.

A 3-point gain for Mr. Romney would be consistent with what candidates received following some of the stronger debate performances in the past. It would also make the national race very close. The FiveThirtyEight “now-cast” had Mr. Obama ahead by an average of about 4.5 percentage points between the conventions and the debate. (This is higher than the average result from the national tracking polls alone, which have been a pinch less favorable to Mr. Obama on balance than the broader consensus of surveys.) A 3-point gain for Mr. Romney would imply that Mr. Obama’s advantage is now only 1 or 2 points, putting Mr. Romney well within striking distance depending on how well the rest of the campaign goes for him and how accurate the polls turn out to be.

However, the fact that Mr. Romney did not make further gains in the polls on Sunday can be read as mildly disappointing for him. The way tracking polls work is to replace the oldest day of interviews with fresh interviews conducted the previous day. In the Sunday release of the polls, this meant that interviews from Saturday were replacing a day of interviewing from before the debate. The fact that the Saturday interviews that entered the polls were roughly as strong for Mr. Obama as the predebate day of interviews that they displaced is an encouraging sign for Mr. Obama — at least as compared with most of the polling news that he has received since the debate.

Of course, making these sorts of inferences based on trying to reverse-engineer just one day’s worth of polling is an imprecise exercise. Sunday’s evidence is consistent with the hypothesis that Mr. Romney initially received a very large bounce in the polls that has since receded some, perhaps in part because of Friday morning’s favorable jobs report. But it is not dispositive of it; these methods are too crude to know for sure. The next few days of polling may well be the most interesting and important that we’ll see all cycle.

Mr. Romney continues to make gains in the FiveThirtyEight forecast, which had been sluggish to catch up to his post-debate bounce. The forecast now gives him a 21.6 percent chance of winning the Electoral College on Nov. 6, up from 15.1 percent before the debate.

I feel as though it’s my duty to tell you when my subjective estimate of the odds differs by a material amount from the ones that our model produces. On Friday and Saturday, I wrote that I thought the model was underestimating Mr. Romney’s chances.

The model is designed to distinguish essentially random changes in the polls from more permanent reversals in the state of play. But it takes a one-size-fits-all approach to do this. Had there been no major developments in the news cycle over the past several days, there would be reason to be skeptical that the shift toward Mr. Romney had been quite as clear as the polls had seemed to imply. There have been other points in the election cycle when the polls appeared to show a shift in the race but without much news to drive it; the model has been fairly “smart” about avoiding being taken by these false alarms.

The trade-off, however, is that the model may be too conservative about accounting for a shift when there is real news behind it. The model is able to account for changes caused by some types of economic reports, since those are incorporated directly into the forecast; we also have special procedures to handle polling around the party conventions. Other types of news events, however — like the debates, major foreign-policy developments, or the vice presidential selections — may not be handled very adroitly by the model.

At the same time, the more common error is probably to overrate the importance of near-term shifts in the polls. It’s not just that these fluctuations may literally reflect random noise because of the sampling error in polls. It’s also the case that polling in presidential general elections has fairly strong mean-reversion tendencies — a fancy way of saying that some changes may be real, but short-lived. It seems quite possible that Mr. Romney would have had at least an even-money chance of winning an election conducted on Thursday exactly, when his polling was very strong — but there was apparently less strength in his numbers on Saturday. My subjective estimate of Mr. Romney’s chances is still a bit higher than the one our model lists officially, but the gap has closed quite a bit.

This is not to suggest, however, that Mr. Romney did not make tangible and important gains at the debate. Among other things, he presented himself as competent and cool-headed, and managed to shift his positions toward the center without getting too much immediate pushback for it. And he rekindled Republican enthusiasm about his chances, avoiding a potential “death spiral” trap in which Republicans began to redirect resources toward Congressional races.

That’s an awful lot to accomplish in one night, especially considering that Mr. Romney’s chances had begun to look rather dire before the debate. He may have been a bit unlucky with the jobs report — no, the numbers aren’t rigged — but there is a lot of statistical variance in the month-to-month reports. But his prospects still look a lot brighter than they did a week ago.

Much of the news media’s attention since the debate has been focused on Mr. Obama’s poor performance in Denver. From my vantage point, however, it was more Mr. Romney’s strong performance that stood out.

If the polls settle in at showing something like a 1- or 2-point lead for Mr. Obama by this point next week, that would be reasonably well in line with where our model and others think that the election “should” be based on economic trends; it would no longer be as appropriate to think of Mr. Romney as being an underachieving candidate.

You do realize the number went down because part time people employed for economic reasons rose by 582,000 to 8,613,000 the largest one month increase since February 2009? Also, in August the number of unemployed and underemployed was 25.8 million. This number rose to 26.2 million in September.

The BLS would never fudge numbers...

Having Amy Goodman, Jeremy Scahill, or Glenn Greenwald as a moderator for the Foreign Policy debate would've been epic.

Some poll numbers came out today.

Not a good look for Obama, this race is a hell of a lot tighter now.

From the New York Times this morning
Oct. 8: A Great Poll for Romney, in Perspective
By NATE SILVER
Mitt Romney gained further ground in the FiveThirtyEight forecast on Monday, with his chances of winning the Electoral College increasing to 25.2 percent from 21.6 percent on Sunday.

The change represents a continuation of the recent trend: Mr. Romney’s chances were down to just 13.9 percent immediately in advance of last week’s debate in Denver. He has nearly doubled his chances since then.

But the gains that he made on Monday in particular were all because of a single poll.

We’ll talk about that poll — a Pew Research poll that gave Mr. Romney a 4-point lead among likely voters — in a moment. But let’s first consider the day’s worth of polling without it, which was pretty mixed for Mr. Romney.

The most unfavorable numbers for Mr. Romney came in the national tracking polls published by Gallup and Rasmussen Reports. Both showed the race trending slightly toward President Obama, who increased his lead from 3 points to 5 points in the Gallup poll, and pulled into a tie after having trailed by 2 points in the Rasmussen survey.

In both cases, the numbers looked more like pre-debate data than the stronger numbers that Mr. Romney has been receiving since then. On average between the Democratic convention and the debate, the Rasmussen poll showed Mr. Obama with a 0.7-point lead (the Rasmussen poll is Republican-leaning relative to the consensus), while the Gallup poll had Mr. Obama ahead by an average of 3.4 points.

A third national tracking poll, an online tracking poll published by the RAND Corporation, showed essentially no change from Sunday. All of this seemed to be consistent with a story in which Mr. Romney’s debate bounce was receding some. (A fourth tracking poll, from Ipsos, had not been published as of the time we ran our forecast on Monday.)

The swing state polls published on Monday might best be described as being OK for Mr. Obama. He led in polls of Colorado, Iowa, Pennsylvania and Virginia, and in two polls of Michigan. In all cases, Mr. Obama’s lead was small. However, this particular group of pollsters had shown reasonably unfavorable numbers for Mr. Obama in the same states before. Three of the polls actually moved toward Mr. Obama from the numbers that the same polling firms had published before the debates.

There are a few polls that I’ve left out of the discussion here — a George Washington University survey for Politico, for example, showed just a 1-point lead for Mr. Obama, even though most of its interviews were conducted before the debate. That was a strong poll for Mr. Romney.

But were it not for the Pew poll, our forecast would have been unchanged from Monday, with Mr. Romney’s chances holding at 21.6 percent.

The Pew poll, however, may well be the single best polling result that Mr. Romney has seen all year. It comes from a strong polling firm, and had a reasonably large sample size. Just as important is the trendline. Pew’s polls have been Democratic-leaning relative to the consensus this year; its last poll, for instance, had Mr. Obama 8 points ahead among likely voters. So this represents a very sharp reversal.

One line of complaint about the poll has come from Democrats, who noted that the poll showed more Republicans than Democrats in its sample — unlike most other recent surveys.

I feel the same way about this critique that I do when it comes from Republicans — which is to say I don’t think very much of it. As The Washington Post’s Jon Cohen notes, party identification is fluid rather than fixed. and can change in reaction to political and news events. If voters are feeling better about Mr. Romney after the debates, they might also be inclined to identify themselves to pollsters as Republicans.

It is probably also the case that Republicans won’t actually have a 5-point party identification advantage in the exit poll on Election Day. But it isn’t the pollster’s job to project what will happen on Nov. 6. (That’s my job, instead!) Rather, the pollster’s job is to take the most accurate snapshot of the electorate at the time the poll is conducted. Note that the Rasmussen Reports polls, which (improperly, in my view) adjust for party identification, show very little bounce for Mr. Romney. The party-identification adjustment is causing them to miss the story of the election — just as they were largely missing the story of Mr. Obama’s bounce following his convention.

There are two smarter questions to ask about the Pew poll. First, is it really likely that Mr. Romney leads the race by 4 points right now? The consensus of the evidence, particularly the national tracking polls, would suggest otherwise. Instead, the forecast model’s conclusion is that the whole of the data is still consistent with a very narrow lead for Mr. Obama, albeit one that is considerably diminished since Denver.

It might be granted that the situation is more ambiguous than usual right now. But our forecast model looks at literally all of the polls; it estimates Mr. Romney’s post-debate bounce as being 2.5 percentage points, not quite enough to erase Mr. Obama’s pre-debate advantage.

The other valid line of inquiry concerns the timing of the poll. The Pew poll was conducted from Thursday through Sunday, although more of the interviews were conducted in the earlier part of that period. There’s nothing in the poll that really refutes the story that Mr. Romney initially received a very large bounce after the debate (perhaps somewhere on the order of 4 or 5 points, if not quite as large as Pew shows it), which has since faded some between the news cycle turning over and the favorable jobs report on Friday.

The evidence that Mr. Romney’s bounce is receding some is only modestly strong — as opposed to the evidence that he got a significant bounce in the first place, which is very strong. Still, the order in which polls are published does not exactly match the order in which they were actually conducted — and at turning points in the race, these details can make a difference.

The last thing to consider is that the fundamentals of the race aren’t consistent with a 4-point lead for Mr. Romney. Instead, the most recent economic numbers, and Mr. Obama’s approval ratings, would seem to point to an election in which he is the slight favorite. We don’t use approval ratings in our forecast, but we do use the economic data, and both the monthly payrolls report and the broader FiveThirtyEight economic index would point toward an election in which Mr. Obama is favored in the popular vote by around 2.5 percentage points.

There is a fair amount of uncertainty in this calculation: models that claim to achieve exceptionally precise results based on economic data alone have not always lived up to their billing — so a forecast based on the economic index alone would have Mr. Obama as only a 60 or 65 percent favorite, hardly a sure thing. (In Mr. Obama’s case, much of the downside risk would come from the potential for a poor Democratic turnout.) And our forecast model weights the economic factors less and less as time goes on.

Still, the economic component of the model still has some influence on the model (it accounts for about 25 percent of the forecast for the time being). Just as the economic component was causing the model to adjust Mr. Obama’s numbers downward during the height of his convention bounce, the same consideration will help Mr. Obama slightly if he starts to see more results like the Pew poll.

This technique has produced a very stable forecast over the whole of the year: since we began to publish the model in the spring, the projected Nov. 6 result has varied only between a 1.6-point win for Mr. Obama in the national popular vote and a 4.3-point edge.

That’s not to say the model weights all the polls equally: high-quality national polls have an especially big influence on the trendlines that we estimate. Hence, Mr. Romney’s odds of winning the Electoral College increased by more than 3 percent on the basis of the Pew poll alone; I doubt that any other individual poll has had as much influence on the forecast.

But it’s one thing to give a poll a lot of weight, and another to become so enthralled with it that you dismiss all other evidence. If you can trust yourself to take the polls in stride, then I would encourage you to do so. If your impression of the race is changing radically every few minutes, however, then you’re best off looking at the forecasts and projections that we and our competitors publish, along with Vegas betting lines and prediction markets.

All of these methods have slightly different ways of accounting for new information, but they do involve people who are risking either money or reputation to get it right, and who have systematic ways to weigh the evidence rather than doing so on an ad hoc basis.

Also the link below is a breakdown of the recent Pew Polls - many specific polls about Romney, Obama, and the Debate as well. Enlightening stuff. Good/Must read. Romney now up +1 when just a few weeks ago Obama was up +8.

http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/10-8-12 Political Release.pdf

This debate win for Romney was a big bump, next debate is big for Obama. He cannot let Mitt steamroll and control command.

Last edited:
Goldman Turns Tables on Obama Campaign

BY LIZ RAPPAPORT AND BRODY MULLINS

When Barack Obama ran for president in 2008, no major U.S. corporation did more to finance his campaign than Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

This election, none has done more to help defeat him.

Prompted by what they call regulatory attacks on their business and personal attacks on their character, executives and employees of Goldman Sachs have largely abandoned Mr. Obama and are now the top sources of money to presidential candidate Mitt Romney and the Republican Party.

In the four decades since Congress created the campaign-finance system, no company's employees have switched sides so abruptly, moving from top supporters

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444752504578024661927487192.html

Man, I hate these people. :lol Sometimes it is hard to figure out who the bigger dirty prostitute is, the politicians or the banks.

Waits for the Obama campaign to attack Romney for being the candidate of Goldman Sachs...

This is why some Christians look stupid in the eyes on people who actually know the "Old Testament". The torah actually justifies no government at all.

Just off the top of my head

From Judges

"And the children of Israel went from there at that time, every man to his tribe and family, and they departed from there every man to his inheritance. In those days there was no king in Israel; every man did what was right in his eyes."

From Samuel
1. And it was, when Samuel had grown old, that he appointed his sons judges for Israel.
2. And the name of his first born was Joel, and the name of the second, Abijah; they were judges in Beer-sheba.
3. And his sons did not walk in his ways, and they turned after gain, and they took bribes and perverted justice.
4. And all the elders of Israel gathered, and came to Samuel, to Ramah.
5. And they said to him, "Behold, you have grown old, and your sons do not walk in your ways. Now, set up for us a king to judge us like all the nations."
6. And the thing was displeasing in the eyes of Samuel, when they said, "Give us a king to judge us," and Samuel prayed to the Lord.
7. And the Lord said to Samuel, "Listen to the voice of the people, according to all that they will say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from reigning over them.
8. Like all the deeds which they have done from the day I brought them up from Egypt, and until this day, and they forsook Me and served other gods; so are they doing to you.
9. And now, listen to their voice; except that you shall warn them, and tell them the manner of the king who will reign over them.
10. And Samuel related all the words of the Lord to the people who asked of him a king.
11. And he said, "This will be the manner of the king who will reign over you; he will take your sons, and appoint them to him for his chariots and for his horsemen, and they will run before his chariots.
12. And he will appoint them to him commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and to plow his plowing and to reap his harvest, and to make his weapons and the equipment for his chariots.
13. And he will take your daughters for his perfumers, for cooks, and for bakers.
14. And he will take the best of your fields, your vineyards, and your olive trees, and will give them to his slaves.
15. And he will tithe your grain crops and your vineyards, and he will give them to his officers and his slaves.
16. And he will take your male and female slaves, and your handsomest youths and your *****, and put them to his work.
17. And he will tithe your flocks, and you will be slaves to him.
18. And you will cry out on that day because of your king, whom you will have chosen for yourselves, and the Lord will not answer you on that day.
19. And the people refused to listen to Samuel's voice, and they said, "No, but there shall be a king over us.
20. And also we shall be like all the nations, and our king will judge us, go forth before us and wage our wars."
21. And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he spoke to them in the ears of the Lord.
22. And the Lord said to Samuel, "Listen to their voice, and you shall make them a king." And Samuel said to the men of Israel, "Go, every man to his city."

Things never change do they?

See this is what I'm talking about I tried to tell you all. 

Now that people have taken the time to think over their comments NOW the honesty is coming out.

A. You can't "win" a debate.

B. Romney LIED his *** off with NO regard.

Stop Future, just stop, you're not winning this one let it go. Your opinion about the debate means absolutely nothing to the Obama-Romney election.

The public and the American people already chose who won the debate. Why the hell do you think the poll numbers changed that much in 5 days? There is a poll in that Pew Report who won the election, separated by Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.

Stop Future, just stop, you're not winning this one let it go. Your opinion about the debate means absolutely nothing to the Obama-Romney election.

The public and the American people already chose who won the debate. Why the hell do you think the poll numbers changed that much in 5 days? There is a poll in that Pew Report who won the election, separated by Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.
Why do you keep thinking that these things have winners?

On top of that, how could Romney have won, even if there WAS a winner? 

I just don't understand that at all. 

Ya'll take what the TV says and just go with it. Then you say one guy won, but the other guy had better arguments. 

I just can't fathom how that cognitive dissonance registers. 

Back
Top Bottom