Freedom

You Know

Generation

Government

Reagan
[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I remember doing this freshman year in college in the 2008 debate, took a lot of shots for "Joe the Plumber".

Apparently 1 in 5 has voted in Ohio for early voting. Obama 63-37%. According to NBC News' Mark Murray

Here's your drinking game for tonight:

[table][tr][td]
If you are drinking to
Joe Biden:
Millionaires

Voucher

Inherited

General Motors

Middle Class

Literally

Bin Laden

Teachers

Syria

Obama[/td][td] [/td][td]
If you are drinking to
Paul Ryan:
ObamaCare

Reform

Small Business

Libya

Crisis

Freedom

You Know

Generation

Government

Reagan[/td][/tr][/table]
I remember doing this freshman year in college in the 2008 debate, took a lot of shots for "Joe the Plumber".
I think we should add "blue collar worker" for Biden, & "Medicare" for Ryan".

Drink the whole thing whenever Biden makes a gaff.

I expect Biden to come out firing the nukes tonight

He better... So much to attack on Ryan's budget alone... Could honestly spend 90 minutes on it..

Needs to be clear, concise and personal.. And at the same time rip Ryan a new one.

I expect Biden to come out firing the nukes tonight
He better... So much to attack on Ryan's budget alone... Could honestly spend 90 minutes on it..

Needs to be clear, concise and personal.. And at the same time rip Ryan a new one.
Expect Ryan to come back with Obama's budget which got a unilateral opposition vote with nobody voting for it.

Biden will definitely be personal, but clear and concise just aren't his style. That's the reason he gets in so much trouble is because he can't stop while he's ahead.

I can't believe we're counting on Joe Biden to give the Obama race some steam, what a tragedy.

Biden's def the blue-collar drunk uncle who just reminisces on how life used to be, but still creeps you out. :lol:

This debate isn't that big of a deal tho, numbers won't sway much unless one of them really embarrasses themselves. Ryan is a good speaker, Biden just needs to play it cool but still be engaged. Election won't ride on this one bit. Good entertainment tho.

biden do good if he even makes it through the whole debate lmao look like he about dried up

Hey_

So, I'm watching some pre-debate coverage, and a lady tells Chris Matthews (in regards to Obama):

"Just because he was born here, doesn't mean he thinks like us. He's a Communist buddy."

Lady.

Just come out and say it.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

So, I'm watching some pre-debate coverage, and a lady tells Chris Matthews (in regards to Obama):

"Just because he was born here, doesn't mean he thinks like us. He's a Communist buddy."

Lady.

Just come out and say it.

Julius F. Wrek

This was amusing...Romney can be seen taking what looks like notes/cheat sheet from his pocket as he approaches the podium & then hiding them in his left sleeve at the first debate...

This was amusing...Romney can be seen taking what looks like notes/cheat sheet from his pocket as he approaches the podium & then hiding them in his left sleeve at the first debate...

:lol: Romney with the sleight of hand tricks haha, I ain't eem mad though

VP Biden coming out strong here calling Ryan on his lack of honesty already

And u see ryan didnt deny it

Biden is a clown sometimes, but he's doing pretty good so far in this debate. He's standing tall, being aggressive, and attacking the issue. Good start Joe.

Last edited:

And u see ryan didnt deny it
Maybe Joe needs to prep the president from now on...he's got the sarcastic smirks and is shooting down Ryan's points

haha nope you're right....maybe Joe needs to prep the president from now on...he's got the sarcastic smirks and is shooting down Ryan's points calling him "my friend" cut the mularkey! *Chappelle voice*

Back
Top Bottom