***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1408.gif

It's funny how Obama was supposedly the worst president ever according to Trump, yet Trump constantly cites Obama as the reason for going through with all of these dumb @#$ decisions

Last edited:

*He said he had not read the Obama Justice Department's scathing reports on unconstitutional policing practices in Ferguson, Mo., or in Chicago, reasoning that he found the summaries "pretty anecdotal."

Famb literally slammed my laptop when I read that ****

No sympathy, no love, no empathy, no dambs.

They spent decades preaching to us about personal responsibility, hard work, and the merits of individualism and small government.

And they voted for trump.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-blames-obama-yemen-raid-navy-seal-2017-2

:x

why can't he for one minute be a ******* man? or at least act like one?

Forget about Clinton, Trump's scandals and his dodgy business history, and you're still left with someone who can't apologize, or take responsibility for his actions. That alone should have disqualified him.

This is yet another confirmation that "real America" is easily fooled.

Now watch them apologize for this buffoon while he sends their children in harm's way for political points (is Bannon out of the NSC yet?)

Last edited:
^ he's used it multiple times. and, every now and then, one of his apologists will pop in here and post the exact same talking point.

like this:

HBCUs are real pioneers when it comes to school choice. :x :smh:

Yep, because black folk just chose to establish them, not like they were denied access to already established white universities.

Da **** is wrong with these people

The failed raid is obama fault

If he would have just ratified the consitution enabling him to have more than two terms plan would have worked we wouldnt have this situations

Sad

Some info about the meeting:

On Friday I learned that I was selected to give remarks today for the meeting at the White House with members of the Trump administration, most notably Secretary Betsy DeVos. We learned this weekend that there would be closing remarks by Vice President Pence, but the goal was for officials from a number of Federal agencies (about 5 were there including OMB) and Secretary DeVos to hear about HBCUs.

That all blew up when the decision was made to take the presidents to the Oval Office to see the President. I’m still processing that entire experience. But needless to say that threw the day off and there was very little listening to HBCU presidents today- we were only given about 2 minutes each, and that was cut to one minute, so only about 7 of maybe 15 or so speakers were given an opportunity today.

So to close out Black History month, the Trump administration blew off the concerns of these college presidents and used them for a ******* photo op.

Add to that they pretty much said that the two of the major issues facing the black community, fair treatment criminal justice system and voting access where inconsequential to them.

DEAR BLACK PEOPLE, STOP LETTING THESE CLOWNS USE YOU FOR PR. THEY CLEARLY CARE MORE ABOUT OPPRESSING YOUR PEOPLE THAT HELPING THEM.

This is the second time (that I know of) that they've used the 'It was already in motion under Obama's regime' excuse.

[thread="509493"] [/thread]
[thread="509493"]HOW TO DEFLECT FOR DUMMIES REPUBLICANS:[/thread]

1. Blame Obama

2. Blame Muslims

3. Blame liberals

4. Blame immigrants

5. Blame POC

When all else fails: 6. Blame reality

This is the second time (that I know of) that they've used the 'It was already in motion under Obama's regime' excuse.

[thread="509493"] [/thread]
[thread="509493"]HOW TO DEFLECT FOR DUMMIES REPUBLICANS:[/thread]

1. Blame Obama

2. Blame Muslims

3. Blame liberals

4. Blame immigrants

5. Blame POC

When all else fails: 6. Blame reality
And there's always 7. Invent a conspiracy theory

And yes, these black leaders (or any other human being with a soul) needs to understand that every invitation to meet trump is a trap. Go prepared or don't go at all.

HBCUs are real pioneers when it comes to school choice. :x :smh:

Yep, because black folk just chose to establish them, not like they were denied access to already established white universities.

Da **** is wrong with these people

She's a POS.

These are the same people that say dumb **** like.....

BET is racist....imagine if there was a White Entertainment Television
HBCU discrimate against white people....
Why is there a black history month? Imagine if there was a white history month.

Like they really be on some sinister **** man. Willful ignorance.....and convenient forgetfulness.

White actual get preferential treatment at hbcu due to affirmative action

But folks rather stay ignoraant that get educated.

Unintentional double meaning

Back
Top Bottom