***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Walz was bad, Vance said a lot of stuff that should have been easy to tear apart and Walz couldn't do it. It was a pretty frustrating watch.

This was ultimately a win for Vance he came off as semi normal and probably improved his chances of being the Republican nominee when Trump is gone win or lose.

Luckily the VP debate doesn't matter, because Walz wasn't good.

Right wingers believe that on January 20, 2021, VP became the most powerful position in US government and was not subjected to any consituational constraints.

And yet, Donald Trump four years of being President were heavily constrained.

This was ultimately a win for Vance he came off as semi normal and probably improved his chances of being the Republican nominee when Trump is gone win or lose.
I think he definitely came off as more of a normal dude, but then I think that it’s almost worse that someone like that basically decided to pivot from what he was doing and his beliefs in order to go all-in on Trump to advance his career in the short term.

Think it makes him look more fake than anything in the long term.

Vance comes off as a robot, but he’s much better at getting his insane points across than Trump.

Walz didn’t do well. Almost like they over prepared him and he was too focused on nailing his practiced answer instead of just talking. Clearly when he got to topics he’s passionate about, like abortion, he was much better.

Vance comes off as a robot, but he’s much better at getting his insane points across than Trump.

Walz didn’t do well. Almost like they over prepared him and he was too focused on nailing his practiced answer instead of just talking. Clearly when he got to topics he’s passionate about, like abortion, he was much better.

He was super prepped that’s without a doubt.

This was an old school debate, people that wanted it to be like debates of the past 10 year weren't gonna get that from walz if you've followed him at all.

Last edited:
This is what you took away from the debate?Walz pooped his pants complete failure. The delusions are crazy.
1000006388.jpg

IMG_4727.jpeg

The next 40 years of US politics will just be relitigating the 2000’s. lol

IMO, 20 years ago, JD and I were in a similar place. We both understood the liberal catechisms and used it to rizz up our classmates.

Something happened in the last 20 years. Vance decided that liberal values were false or they were true but not important enough not to be stepped on in service of nearing Silicon Valley billionaires and potential patrons. He became the tribune of the incels.

Meanwhile, I came to appreciate liberal values and my main critique was that they aren’t radical enough and that they lack an armed wing.

80’s kids have been dramatically polarized and it’s scary to thing how slightly different personal biographical details can cast a shadow over the next few decades.

IMG_4727.jpeg

The next 40 years of US politics will just be relitigating the 2000’s. lol

IMO, 20 years ago, JD and I were in a similar place. We both understood the liberal catechisms and used it to rizz up our classmates.

Something happened in the last 20 years. Vance decided that liberal values were false or they were true but not important enough not to be stepped on in service of nearing Silicon Valley billionaires and potential patrons. He became the tribune of the incels.

Meanwhile, I came to appreciate liberal values and my main critique was that they aren’t radical enough and that they lack an armed wing.

80’s kids have been dramatically polarized and it’s scary to thing how slightly different personal biographical details can cast a shadow over the next few decades.

You’re right. I was under the impression that most baby boomers taught their 80s babies common courtesy, morals and values…that doesn’t seem to be the case

Back
Top Bottom