***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joe got swag, Ryan can't even answer the moderator's questions on an Iran timeline with a direct comment :smh:

Joe Biden has looked like he's a second from cracking up this entire debate
laugh.gif

Maybe Joe needs to prep the president from now on...he's got the sarcastic smirks and is shooting down Ryan's points
haha nope you're right....maybe Joe needs to prep the president from now on...he's got the sarcastic smirks and is shooting down Ryan's points calling him "my friend" cut the mularkey! *Chappelle voice*
Thats what Obama needs, he's lost his swag. He needs to bring that swag and toughness back, no one likes to see the leader of the free-world being stepped on. Biden's got those "Mad Men" old school tactics.

Paul Ryan is getting sonned. Biden ain't even calling him by his name. 

"My friend here" 
laugh.gif

Maybe Joe needs to prep the president from now on...he's got the sarcastic smirks and is shooting down Ryan's points
haha nope you're right....maybe Joe needs to prep the president from now on...he's got the sarcastic smirks and is shooting down Ryan's points calling him "my friend" cut the mularkey! *Chappelle voice*
Thats what Obama needs, he's lost his swag. He needs to bring that swag and toughness back, no one likes to see the leader of the free-world being stepped on. Biden's got those "Mad Men" old school tactics.
I think the next debate obama gonna be where he should be i mean a person cant win em all. Next debate obama gonna shut em down

are you kidding, biden looks like an idiot so far

Maybe the smirking isn't "vice presidential" but both he and the moderator have directly called Ryan out on specifics and he keeps talking about Iran blowing the world up and worst case scenarios...., Future is right he keeps fear-mongering.

Biden is laying the smackdown on Ryan right now. That crack "i might be wrong because Romney changes his mind so many times". Damn!

Ryan is getting disrespected, like he can't defend himself or Romney's plans...."this is not what a recovery looks like"..."Mitt Romney is a car guy" lmaooooo

Back
Top Bottom