***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I would be shocked if this man's family is willing to be seen in public with him.

Paris-Dennard-couldn-t-believe-what-he-d-heard-723756.jpg

Yup.

When we talk about the useful idiots of WS, this is the person who pops in many a mind. The tapdance shoe store is not going out of business anytime soon.

"This is fake news in my opinion" 
indifferent.gif
 can't believe those words came out that dudes mouth 
mean.gif

I told all my moderate and libertarian colleagues and acquaintance that keep hitting me with the "let's see what he does with the economy" nonsense regarding Trump that they are complicit in Trump and Ryan planning to sentence poor folk to death. Period.

I'm sick and tired of Republicans wanting to be treated with kid gloves, and spewing nonsense when they are not in power.

This healthcare situation is disgusting.

-One thing Bernie Sanders is completely off on, economically empowering the white working class will not guarantee benefits to the poor and minorities. It will just give them less **** to worry about, and time to delude themselves that ******* with the lives of the marginalized is not that bad.

However I have to remember ......."What about her emails......"

Last edited:
I told all my moderate and libertarian colleagues and acquaintance that keep hitting me with the "let's see what he does with the economy" nonsense regarding Trump that they are complicit in Trump and Ryan planning to sentence poor folk to death. Period.
If Don T Care gets passed, it's gonna hurt the economy bigly.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-travel-slump-2017-story.html

An economic consulting firm that has crunched the numbers from various airline and travel booking websites projects that the U.S. will lose 6.3 million visits by the end of next year, which translates into $10.8 billion in spending. What the firm, Tourism Economics of Wayne, Pa., is calling “Trump-induced losses” could affect an estimated 90,000 Americans whose jobs are directly or indirectly dependent on tourism.

Among the cities that stand to lose the most are New York, Miami, Los Angeles and San Francisco. New York expects to lose 300,000 foreign tourists this year, a big worry because it is foreigners who drop the big money, spending about four times as much as domestic tourists, according to officials.

Some fool tried to argue with me that the US doesn't need tourism...

A survey released Wednesday by the Washington-based Global Business Travel Assn. found that 45% of European business travel professionals say they are less likely to schedule meetings or events in the U.S.

Among the cities that stand to lose the most are New York, Miami, Los Angeles and San Francisco. New York expects to lose 300,000 foreign tourists this year, a big worry because it is foreigners who drop the big money, spending about four times as much as domestic tourists, according to officials.
You know white people: get money, don't spend it.

But seriously.... the repercussions will be large and long-lasting. We take it for granted that America is a welcoming place that is good for tourism. And business. The travel ban and perceptions over our xenophobia will hurt the bottom line of many Americans.

Thanks, trump.

Cuts to the arts and sciences will have similar effects.

Thanks, trump.

Last edited:
He's not getting impeached man.

This should be the democrats biggest fear that young people get complacent thinking a dues ex machina Russia bombshell impeachment is going to save you. it won't.

only electing democrats to the house and senate will.

Yes, this a thousand times.

The media, the Federal Judiciary and the professionals in our permanent government can embarrass and slow down Trump but the fact is that no Republican in the House would vote to impeach and no more than one or two Republican Senators would vote to convict. The 2018 midterm is the chance that the people get to actually make Trump and the Republican pay a price for what they have done and will continue to attempt to do.

Coworker just said Trump is trying to do good and wants to but he didn't get all of Obama's people out so he can't :lol: Type of logic is that.

Coworker just said Trump is trying to do good and wants to but he didn't get all of Obama's people out so he can't :lol: Type of logic is that.

It's sad that I'm not even surprised ppl still defending Trump with this type of logic anymore. I'm growing numb to the ignorance.

Breitbart released an audio recording of Paul Ryan saying "I will not defend Donald Trump, not now, not ever"

nerd.gif

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...s-backlash-over-bathroom-law-has-made-it-hard

laugh.gif

Another
laugh.gif
@ him trying to pin his publicized lack of empathy and the consequences of it on libruls. If sooo many people supported his bill, why does he not try to work for them?
This clown dragged down the reputation of the state, lost jobs and lots of economic opportunities just to pass a ridiculous leglislative F you to the LGBT community. And now he's surprised when he's become part of the job losses his stupid bill caused 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...s-backlash-over-bathroom-law-has-made-it-hard

:lol:

Another :lol: @ him trying to pin his publicized lack of empathy and the consequences of it on libruls. If sooo many people supported his bill, why does he not try to work for them?
This clown dragged down the reputation of the state, lost jobs and lots of economic opportunities just to pass a ridiculous leglislative F you to the LGBT community. And now he's surprised when he's become part of the job losses his stupid bill caused :smh: :lol:

"It's not just dishonest, this selective sorting of the facts; it's self-defeating," he said. "Because as my mom used to tell me, reality has a way of catching up with you."

Last edited:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...der-comprehensive-plan-reorganizing-executive

COMPREHENSIVE PLAN FOR REORGANIZING THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1.  Purpose.  This order is intended to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability of the executive branch by directing the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (Director) to propose a plan to reorganize governmental functions and eliminate unnecessary agencies (as defined in section 551(1) of title 5, United States Code), components of agencies, and agency programs.

Sec. 2.  Proposed Plan to Improve the Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Accountability of Federal Agencies, Including, as Appropriate, to Eliminate or Reorganize Unnecessary or Redundant Federal Agencies.  (a)  Within 180 days of the date of this order, the head of each agency shall submit to the Director a proposed plan to reorganize the agency, if appropriate, in order to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability of that agency. 

(b)  The Director shall publish a notice in the Federal Register inviting the public to suggest improvements in the organization and functioning of the executive branch and shall consider the suggestions when formulating the proposed plan described in subsection (c) of this section.

(c)  Within 180 days after the closing date for the submission of suggestions pursuant to subsection (b) of this section, the Director shall submit to the President a proposed plan to reorganize the executive branch in order to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accountability of agencies.  The proposed plan shall include, as appropriate, recommendations to eliminate unnecessary agencies, components of agencies, and agency programs, and to merge functions.  The proposed plan shall include recommendations for any legislation or administrative measures necessary to achieve the proposed reorganization.

(d)  In developing the proposed plan described in subsection (c) of this section, the Director shall consider, in addition to any other relevant factors:

(i)    whether some or all of the functions of an agency, a component, or a program are appropriate for the Federal Government or would be better left to State or local governments or to the private sector through free enterprise;

(ii)   whether some or all of the functions of an agency, a component, or a program are redundant, including with those of another agency, component, or program; 

(iii)  whether certain administrative capabilities necessary for operating an agency, a component, or a program are redundant with those of another agency, component, or program; 

(iv)   whether the costs of continuing to operate an agency, a component, or a program are justified by the public benefits it provides; and

(v)    the costs of shutting down or merging agencies, components, or programs, including the costs of addressing the equities of affected agency staff.

(e) In developing the proposed plan described in subsection (c) of this section, the Director shall consult with the head of each agency and, consistent with applicable law, with persons or entities outside the Federal Government with relevant expertise in organizational structure and management.  

Sec. 3.  General Provisions.  (a)  Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) the authority granted by law to an executive department or agency, or the head thereof; or

(ii) the functions of the Director relating to budgetary, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP

Steve King with another moronic "White Genocide" comment......Also, recommending listeners to read, "Camp of All Saints"......

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...litics/kfile-steve-king-prediction/index.html

They ain't hiding it anymore :lol:. They just flippping the script and refusing to be labeled as racists....when THATS exactly what they are. But the media treats these racist with kid gloves because of white fragility....and some minorities don't speak out because they don't want to fall into the boy who cry wolf syndrome.....and make white people uncomfortable. Because as they say: "why does everything have to be about race? You're the real racist" :rofl:.

Racist hate being called racist :lol:. It's hilarious.

Last edited:
Steve King with another moronic "White Genocide" comment......Also, recommending listeners to read, "Camp of All Saints"......

They ain't hiding it anymore
laugh.gif
. They just flippping the script and refusing to be labeled as racists....when THATS exactly what they are. But the media treats these racist with kid gloves because of white fragility....and some minorities don't speak out because they don't want to fall into the boy who cry wolf syndrome.....and make white people uncomfortable. Because as they say: "why does everything have to be about race? You're the real racist"
roll.gif

Racist hate being called racist
laugh.gif
. It's hilarious.
I'm still not quite sure why racists never admit they're racist, even when they're actively spewing extremely racist nonsense.

My dad hates the gays, blacks, muslims or "sand n-words" and some of the bs coming from his mouth could probably rival a KKK grand wizard but call him a racist and he gets angry and tries to change to the subject. Never made sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom