***Official Political Discussion Thread***

First Wilders gets bodied and now Le Pen.
roll.gif
 I bet both are mad salty at the orangutan winning the US election and exposing how incompetent right wing populist demagogues truly are. He wasn't supposed to expose that it's all a scam this quickly.

Last edited:

First Wilders gets bodied and now Le Pen.
roll.gif
 I bet both are mad salty at the orangutan winning the US election and exposing how incompetent right wing populist demagogues truly are. He wasn't supposed to expose that it's all a scam this quickly.

If it wasn't for da Donald's gross imcompetence I'm very confident that Wilders would have won. Wouldn't say the same for Le Pen but she'd definitely be doing a lot better.

Nothing official yet, they're not allowed legally to report official #'s until 8 local time

Just a little over 10 minutes left but its looking good :smokin

Last edited:
Nothing official yet, they're not allowed legally to report official #'s until 8 local time

Just a little over 10 minutes left but its looking good
smokin.gif
The French just forward the news to Belgian reporters during the media blackout 
laugh.gif

First Wilders gets bodied and now Le Pen. :rofl:  I bet both are mad salty at the orangutan winning the US election and exposing how incompetent right wing populist demagogues truly are. He wasn't supposed to expose that it's all a scam this quickly.

:lol:

The EU lives on for now

Looks that far right,nationalist tide has been stopped in its tracks :smokin

Hopefully this is as far as it'll get and it gets relegated to da dustbin of history

Been nothing but L's since Brexit and Trump

Last edited:
Speaking of Brexit.. I'm probably flying out to London this summer. How is the dollar compared to London's money? :nerd:

Clinton sounding like a ******* idiot making excuses as to why she lost.

You got beat and we're all ****** because of it. I legit expect her to try and run again in 2020 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom