***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hope Christie at least stays long enough for another debate
laugh.gif
,need to see him emasculate the Rubi.O 3000 one more time
laugh.gif
Doubt that it will happen again, heard the GOP establishment hired programmers to update Rubio's firmware
404 Rubio Not Found.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Question: Why are all these websites showing Hillary getting more delegates from New Hampshire even though she lost by a huge margin?

That's the super delegate system for you..."Democracy" :lol: :rolleyes

Another part of the electoral system that needs reforming...

Last edited:
Gosh darn it, if those people would have voted for Hillary instead of O'Malley, she would've had a chance to win :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if those people voted for him just for the lulz

Last edited:
Wasn't coates who rusty kept posting about when discussing bernie and his problem appealing to black voters?

Harry Belafonte is endorsing Bern now. That's a great get for him.

Don't matter. HILLARY about to have her pandering game on point

Clinton is set to campaign with the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner, unarmed African-Americans who died in incidents involving law enforcement officers and a neighborhood watch representative, respectively. And the campaign, source

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...pshire-african-americans-219039#ixzz3zmuHUvpy

What's the black equivalent to the awful hillary clinton is your abuela meme?

Money isn't ever gonna be an obstacle for Jeb though,that Bush money/network is long. It's about pride I feel at this point,probably doesn't wanna be clowned at the dinner table for dropping out so early
laugh.gif

Ta-Nehisi Coates finally seems to have been won over by the Bern

http://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2016/02/yes-i-will-be-voting-for-bernie-sanders/462183/
well.. that's my point in a round about way.. like he HAS to be hearing all this stuff about how much he has spent per vote stuff that is constantly out there..

and I don't think his pride always him to pull out without saving face in some sort of manner.. hell he got mums out there on the trail

Wasn't coates who rusty kept posting about when discussing bernie and his problem appealing to black voters?

Clinton is set to campaign with the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Eric Garner, unarmed African-Americans who died in incidents involving law enforcement officers and a neighborhood watch representative, respectively. And the campaign, source

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...pshire-african-americans-219039#ixzz3zmuHUvpy

What a disgrace.

I hate when politicians talk about the dead or dying just to further their agenda . If they cared so much they wouldn't be sending us to get killed and kill other people's kids in the middle east.

-If you think Coates' article about Bernie was about getting votes, you clearly didn't read it, or missed the point completely. :lol:

-But regarding votes, the only black person's endorsment that would seriously help Bernie now is Barrack Obama's. And he definitely ain't getting it.

-In regards to Clinton, go read some of her comments when these killings were going on, and she was the first candidate to have criminal justice reform on her platform. Even when she had the black vote locked up

Like I said before, on race issues, her and Bernie are on equal footing imo. I'm skeptical of both for different reasons

So I'm not gonna knock her for this. She been out hustling Bernie on this issue for a minute.

Last edited:
Money isn't ever gonna be an obstacle for Jeb though,that Bush money/network is long. It's about pride I feel at this point,probably doesn't wanna be clowned at the dinner table for dropping out so early :lol:.

Ta-Nehisi Coates finally seems to have been won over by the Bern

http://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2016/02/yes-i-will-be-voting-for-bernie-sanders/462183/

I would suggest every rabid Bernie Sanders supporter actually watch the entire interview, and listen to what Coates is saying.

And not read the headline and think "Good, that one less debate when need to have" , then it will be another hustling backwards moment.

Bernie has done nothing to address Coates' concerns, Coates position on the matter hasn't changed, but Coates believes he is the best candidate.

Those are two separate issues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom