***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You're in my thoughts, Belgium Belgium . I didn't know all that stuff. Appalling.
:rofl:
Lobo the goat

Son's asking to get banned after Meth came through to tell yall to chill [emoji]128514[/emoji]
It ain't slander if it's true
this is protest art. provocative, emotive, transformative.

lobotomybeats the artist is evolving, pushing aside the siren's call for more top-shelf humorous gifs and instead embracing the unmet space for socially conscious gifs. or, as they would be more properly called, silent movies that pierce the soul.

truth be told, he will lose some fans who will demand a return to his popular memes, like another gif of ewd pawning off drones on the back of a truck. but he will gain something that can't be bought.

let's just say the fishbowl is boiling tonight.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

One thing about the 2016 election, liberals that sat out are gonna have to live with that decisions maybe for the rest of their lives regarding SCOTUS.

Last edited:
They have to live with it. But with the lack of accountability they have such as this for example. (Non voting liberal, loony progressive, same basket) it's an exercise in futility.

But hey. The hell with someone who alligns with 90 plus percent of your views. Bernie or bust, the establishment screwed him. Enough of these Wall Street bought candidates

^that last paragraph on that Facebook post is the most moronic paragraph I have ever read in a while.

Oh please God **** no.

I'm so over his entitled ***
He would probably lose the primary either way simply because of his age. Same with Biden. I doubt people feel comfortable voting for a 78-79 year old candidate. Regardless of their popularity.

Bernie and Biden might be full of energy right now but a lot can happen in 4 years and to then run for president almost pushing 80? That's just asking for rapid degradation of your body and mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom