***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"but her emails"

"give him a chance"

"let's wait for the facts first"

:rofl:

Should've took those vegas odds on this guy getting impeached [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Should've took those vegas odds on this guy getting impeached [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Trump spent the last 8 years spending a false racist rumor about Obama, and now he wants to talk about being treated unfairly :lol:

These conservative snowflakes looking real shook right now

always thought it was funny sheriff clarke is flexing in his cover photo when he's ******* skinny.

also -- Comey will be fine. FBI knows what they're doing. Russia wouldn't pull that **** on American soil.

I've become obsessed with @TrueFactsStated's twitter feed

Even if it all turns out to be false, which would not surprise me, it's still great fan-fiction to help me get through the day :lol:

concerning the terrible health care bill that was passed... 

our CEO of our company (Texas Children's Hospital) just sent out this letter to all our employees. 
I appreciate the overwhelming response to my email to you on May 5, regarding the U.S. House of Representatives’ vote on the American Health Care Act (AHCA). You emailed more than 1,000 letters to our House of Representatives within just 45 minutes!

As you know, the House narrowly advanced the AHCA, and it is now being reviewed and amended by the U.S. Senate. The Senate has indicated that it will write a new bill in the coming weeks, and we know that Texas’ U.S. Senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz will be integral to drafting this legislation.

If the Senate incorporates key components of the bill approved by the House, children, who represent more than 40 percent of all Medicaid enrollees in the program, could see their health care cut by as much as $70 billion over the next 10 years, depending on how state leaders design future benefits and coverage options for this program. Executives from Texas Children’s are traveling to Washington, D.C., next week to ask Senators Cornyn and Cruz to reject the House’s version of the bill, because it puts health care for more than 30 million children nationwide at risk. More than 3 million of these children are enrolled in Medicaid right here in Texas.

In the House’s version of the AHCA, there are some alarming changes to Medicaid that could hurt the progress we have made in children’s health care, such as:
  • Significantly reduces Medicaid funding for children’s health coverage and benefits via a state option to block grant the program.
  • Block grants or other cost-caps that would allow states the option to repeal Medicaid's core benefit, Early Periodic Screening and Diagnostic Testing. This testing ensures children receive immunizations, mental health assessments, and vision, eye and hearing exams, as well as other medically necessary care.
  • A repeal of cost-sharing protections for kids, allowing the states to charge co-pays for certain clinic visits or therapies for children’s health services.
Even more concerning, the House’s bill offers states an option to waive health insurance requirements that cover children with pre-existing conditions, which can increase the cost of families’ health premiums and other out-of-pocket expenses.

When the time is appropriate to make our collective voices heard, and the Senate has finalized its version of the bill, we will provide an easy way for you to reach out to our two Senators. In the meantime, I ask you to stay informed and engaged in children’s health care issues and public policy. Visit the Speak Now for Kids website or Kaiser Health News to learn more about Medicaid, the American Health Care Act, and what policy experts from all political backgrounds are saying about these topics.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I will make a correction because Mark's quote shows someone is trolling for attention, Trump didn't start doing hard on the racist birther **** until the run up to the 2012 election. He start his mess in early 2011

Trump has been a racist piece of **** for decades. But he only started being a racist piece of **** towards Obama at the beginning of 2011. It was less than 8 years ago

-And HERE Ninja. Since telling time and calendars seem to trip you up so much.

Last edited:
concerning the terrible health care bill that was passed... 

our CEO of our company (Texas Children's Hospital) just sent out this letter to all our employees. 

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.congressweb.com/speaknowforkids/22[/URL]"]
I appreciate the overwhelming response to my email to you on May 5, regarding the U.S. House of Representatives’ vote on the American Health Care Act (AHCA). You emailed more than 1,000 letters to our House of Representatives within just 45 minutes!
As you know, the House narrowly advanced the AHCA, and it is now being reviewed and amended by the U.S. Senate. The Senate has indicated that it will write a new bill in the coming weeks, and we know that Texas’ U.S. Senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz will be integral to drafting this legislation.

If the Senate incorporates key components of the bill approved by the House, children, who represent more than 40 percent of all Medicaid enrollees in the program, could see their health care cut by as much as $70 billion over the next 10 years, depending on how state leaders design future benefits and coverage options for this program. Executives from Texas Children’s are traveling to Washington, D.C., next week to ask Senators Cornyn and Cruz to reject the House’s version of the bill, because it puts health care for more than 30 million children nationwide at risk. More than 3 million of these children are enrolled in Medicaid right here in Texas.

In the House’s version of the AHCA, there are some alarming changes to Medicaid that could hurt the progress we have made in children’s health care, such as:
  • Significantly reduces Medicaid funding for children’s health coverage and benefits via a state option to block grant the program.
  • Block grants or other cost-caps that would allow states the option to repeal Medicaid's core benefit, Early Periodic Screening and Diagnostic Testing. This testing ensures children receive immunizations, mental health assessments, and vision, eye and hearing exams, as well as other medically necessary care.
  • A repeal of cost-sharing protections for kids, allowing the states to charge co-pays for certain clinic visits or therapies for children’s health services.

Even more concerning, the House’s bill offers states an option to waive health insurance requirements that cover children with pre-existing conditions, which can increase the cost of families’ health premiums and other out-of-pocket expenses.

When the time is appropriate to make our collective voices heard, and the Senate has finalized its version of the bill, we will provide an easy way for you to reach out to our two Senators. In the meantime, I ask you to stay informed and engaged in children’s health care issues and public policy. Visit the Speak Now for Kids website or Kaiser Health News to learn more about Medicaid, the American Health Care Act, and what policy experts from all political backgrounds are saying about these topics.

:smh:  
[/quote]

And goofy mother ******* are out there cheering for this ****. No you're going to get me to feel bad for or tolerate these idiots.

The GOP, namely Rand Paul and Ted Cruz is trying to go around the Senate parliamentarian to make sure the Senate health care bill only has to pass a majority vote, no filibuster

These clowns refuse to do what Obama did with the ACA, compromise to beat a filibuster. All the clowns that cried about Obama ramming it down people's throats need to shut the hell up forever.

And if Crc and Rico are lurking, I am talking to you two selfish dudes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom