***Official Political Discussion Thread***

WaPo been coming with the heat since Trump. Like he actually made the "liberal media" in general raise their integrity and do more investigative journalism.

playing da race card on a guy that's been Hiphop's darling since da NY post page six tabloid 80's & is da only President on a rap record & mixtape :lol:

rap was still lauding Donald with name drops still late 2009.

there's your opinion, then there's media reality before Donald ran.

playing da race card on a guy that's been Hiphop's darling since da NY post page six tabloid 80's & is da only President on a rap record & mixtape :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sit yo confused behind down. Hip Hop ain't riding for Don anymore.

playing da race card on a guy that's been Hiphop's darling since da NY post page six tabloid 80's & is da only President on a rap record & mixtape
laugh.gif

roll.gif

this is amazing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
da bottom line is there's actual racists, then there's da politics of race.

da hiphop community & intelligencia would not stand next to a actual racist.

hell im still waiting for a mainstream Democrat to level da racist charge.

Today I learned that if rappers name drop you you can't be racist

Judge: Excuse me sir you have been charged with dozens of courts of discriminating against African American, the evidence if overwhelming, there is even video

Bigot Defendant: Wu-Tang mentioned me in their last album, these charges should be dismissed

Judge: You know nothing about racism and black people do you sir?

Bigot Defendant: Neither do my supporters, so why should I?

Judge: Case dismissed!!!!

Delusional Dude waking up from his dream: Dapper Papi wins again :smokin

Last edited:
da bottom line is there's actual racists, then there's da politics of race.

da hiphop community & intelligencia would not stand next to a actual racist.

hell im still waiting for a mainstream Democrat to level da racist charge.
Sit yo Black Latin behind down.

Today I learned that if rappers name drop you you can't be racist

Judge: Excuse me sir you have been charged with dozens of courts of discriminating against African American, the evidence if overwhelming, there is even video

Bigot Defendant: Wu-Tang mentioned me in their last album, these charges should be dismissed

Judge: You know nothing about racism and black people do you sir?

Bigot Defendant: Neither so my supporters, so why should I?
:rofl:

Sit yo confused behind down. Hip Hop ain't riding for Don anymore.

keyword guy.

from da contemporary conscience rapper himself.

da "racist for decades" charge falls flat on its face if we're keeping it funky.

Last edited:
"But I have a black friend I can't possibly be racist"

The oldest and dumbest excuse in the book 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

concerning the terrible health care bill that was passed... 

our CEO of our company (Texas Children's Hospital) just sent out this letter to all our employees. 

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://www.congressweb.com/speaknowforkids/22[/URL]"]
I appreciate the overwhelming response to my email to you on May 5, regarding the U.S. House of Representatives’ vote on the American Health Care Act (AHCA). You emailed more than 1,000 letters to our House of Representatives within just 45 minutes!
As you know, the House narrowly advanced the AHCA, and it is now being reviewed and amended by the U.S. Senate. The Senate has indicated that it will write a new bill in the coming weeks, and we know that Texas’ U.S. Senators, John Cornyn and Ted Cruz will be integral to drafting this legislation.

If the Senate incorporates key components of the bill approved by the House, children, who represent more than 40 percent of all Medicaid enrollees in the program, could see their health care cut by as much as $70 billion over the next 10 years, depending on how state leaders design future benefits and coverage options for this program. Executives from Texas Children’s are traveling to Washington, D.C., next week to ask Senators Cornyn and Cruz to reject the House’s version of the bill, because it puts health care for more than 30 million children nationwide at risk. More than 3 million of these children are enrolled in Medicaid right here in Texas.

In the House’s version of the AHCA, there are some alarming changes to Medicaid that could hurt the progress we have made in children’s health care, such as:
  • Significantly reduces Medicaid funding for children’s health coverage and benefits via a state option to block grant the program.
  • Block grants or other cost-caps that would allow states the option to repeal Medicaid's core benefit, Early Periodic Screening and Diagnostic Testing. This testing ensures children receive immunizations, mental health assessments, and vision, eye and hearing exams, as well as other medically necessary care.
  • A repeal of cost-sharing protections for kids, allowing the states to charge co-pays for certain clinic visits or therapies for children’s health services.

Even more concerning, the House’s bill offers states an option to waive health insurance requirements that cover children with pre-existing conditions, which can increase the cost of families’ health premiums and other out-of-pocket expenses.

When the time is appropriate to make our collective voices heard, and the Senate has finalized its version of the bill, we will provide an easy way for you to reach out to our two Senators. In the meantime, I ask you to stay informed and engaged in children’s health care issues and public policy. Visit the Speak Now for Kids website or Kaiser Health News to learn more about Medicaid, the American Health Care Act, and what policy experts from all political backgrounds are saying about these topics.

:smh:  

And goofy mother ******* are out there cheering for this ****. No you're going to get me to feel bad for or tolerate these idiots.[/quote]

Like I said yesterday, I just chuckle when I hear a certain type of folks flap their gums about Murica da greatest.

The rate of pregnancy deaths in this country is increasing, according a news report by NPR. The worst thing about it is that 65% of those deaths were preventable and are the result of issues discovered in the 20th century that can be avoided or cured.

Dudes are no longer drinking the kool aid; they're snorting it.

Back
Top Bottom