***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wonder how NYT is gonna respond to this testimony that that specific report was almost entirely false 

**** Comey. The amount of times he's met with Trump in a few months vs the times he declined in the years with Obama is telling.

Here comes the Texas senator 
eyes.gif

Here it goes, "let me take you back to the Hillary Clinton email investigation"

Both Lynch and Trump's remarks are very concerning. They're trying to spin this as only one matters.

Last edited:

Think its funny that Republicans are concerned about the meaning behind Lynch asking to call it a "matter" and his intuition on that being suspicious but not the meaning behind trump saying he "hoped" he could let the flynn thing go and Comey's intuition on that and it being suspicious 
for emphasis 

Comey wants the world to see him as pure, just looking out for the best of the FBI and country.

Dude created a mess and now he is acting like he is so taken aback at how Trump behaved.

What was the nyt story that people are referring to?
I'm not sure, I think Cotton said it was a story regarding contacts between the Trump admin. and Russians. He said that at the time of reading it (he didn't specify if anything had changed since then), the story was almost entirely false.

Comey admits he asked a friend to leak his conversation w/ Trump about Flynn to a reporter. A bombshell the sluggish Senators are ignoring.
— Bill O'Reilly (@billoreilly) June 8, 2017
Major development! If Trump knew about that, that was cause to fire Comey.
— Bill O'Reilly (@billoreilly) June 8, 2017
bill must not know Trump already told us his reasons for firing Comey and it had nothing to do with that

Who is this senator? He's making and asking some real pointed remarks and questions

Last edited:
What if that NYT report that Comey said was false came from a Trump aide? :nerd:

Really need NYT to confirm the source of who told the FAKE NEWS

Back
Top Bottom