***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rubio just demonstrated that probably nothing significant will come of this

@danpfeiffer:
Rubio could have used this moment to be a leader and a patriot instead he decided to read the talking points that Trump gave him over dinner

So true,dude was transparent as hell given that it's been reported he had dinner with the manbaby yesterday :lol:

Rubio doesn't have any leadership bone in him though

So true,dude was transparent as hell given that it's been reported he had dinner with the manbaby yesterday
laugh.gif

Rubio doesn't have any leadership bone in him though
Looks like I don't need to change anything about this page then

@Rico x Hood  the offer is still open b 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
 Wyden: Yates found Flynn could be blackmailed. She warned WH. Flynn is gone, but other individuals w Russian contacts are still in power. Is there the same sense of urgency?

Comey: All I can say is that special counsel investigation is very important.
[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Trump was not under investigation personally in any way at the time Comey was fired

Is Collins really saying why didnt you baby the president and tell him he shouldnt do the wrong thing he just did?

Comey confirming he did act to get his memo's into the public and for the reasons that it would bring about a special counsel

Last edited:
Comey's been playing Chess/the long game from the jump it seems,dude admitted he had the contents of his memos released to help speed up the process of appointing a special counsel on the issue which I doubt would've had the same urgency without him doing that

Last edited:
lol at Comey telling the senators how to deal with witness credibility. he was head of the ******* FBI so he knows what he's talking about.

great question by heinrich: "if you had given trump that loyalty he asked for, would he still have fired you?"

Comey's been playing Chess/the long game from the jump it seems,dude admitted he had the contents of his memos released to help speed up the process of appointing a special counsel on the issue which I doubt would've had the same urgency without him doing that
But someone in this thread told us this

lol at Comey telling the senators how to deal with witness credibility. he was head of the ******* FBI so he knows what he's talking about.
Who's gonna believe this libbie nutjob? All this is is a witchhunt b

Da Dapper Don's track record is flawless. Ministers of truth Spicey and Huckabee Sanders have repeatedly confirmed da Don's integrity and desire to speak the truth. Da Don is a real straight shooter 
smokin.gif
 but the bullets go straight into his foot 

great question by heinrich: "if you had given trump that loyalty he asked for, would he still have fired you?"
ran through my mind before it was asked... prolly woulda still been canned seeing as most people who side with trump get back stabbed 

Back
Top Bottom