***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Loving the effectiveness of the snitching right now. 5 warnings, 0 bans for me (so far) :pimp:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Such a soft wind

Go ahead, PM Meth. We ignore the breeze and joke among ourselves to bring a bit of levity in here.

No one is trolling for a reaction. We used some ridiculous rhetoric to start a joke, that has evolved into a much bigger running bit

The wind can not blow in here for days and dudes still caping for Donny, Kalegang still poppin, and the professional Centrist blessing us with hot takes.

So if we are breaking the rules. I would like to know how.

Last edited:
Lol how you a grown man in your feelings about some posts online. Everyone sees how vacuous & absurd your pov regularly is now you made that ppl with some damn sense call you out on it. End of the day you made a mockery of yourself. Cant be mad at the gentlemen in here being crafty with retorts :lol:

Look at da Kale Gang. These hateful, spiteful, violent, elitist, subhuman pieces of **** are trying to bring us TRUE MERICANS down! BUT WE WON'T LET THEM STOP THE COOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL TRAIN. KALE GANG IDOL ELON MUSK SAYS IT'LL TAKE $200,000 TO BOARD THE MARS EXPRESS? WELL DA COAL TRAIN IS FREE.99 + DA NIKE SNEAKER MSRP. Jump on y'all da Coal Train Express flexing da passing lane power in 2017 VROOM VROOOOOOOM.

thank you, comrade noskey, for bringing some good sense back to this discussion.

join me in reporting all these snowflake libbies. they can't come to terms with da fact that Crooked H lost and da don win by a historic margin. they will continue to cry those delicious libbie tears and pray to their atheist gods for more wind to power their backwards windmills. i will zoom right on by in my coal-powered hemi. VROOM VROOM!

here is more soros-funded liberal propaganda spreading FAKE lies about da glorious coal. we need to remove "da cloud" so trump can get back to da business we elected him for BY AN OVERWHELMING MAJORITY!

:smh:

Maher's new rule is the best part of his show. By far

And he missed and opportunity to drive home the point, the face of the coal work is white and male. The face of retail work is disproportionately female and brown and black.

So we know where America's priorities are.

Da 2028 Cabinet exposing these LIBBIE SNOWFLAKES B. Noskey and whywesteppin doing an EXCELLENT job B. Da Don needs our support COMRADES DA LIBBIE ECHO CHAMBER DOESN'T WANT US TO SPREAD DA GOOD NEWS ABOUT DA COOOOOOOOAL TRAIN.

Maher's new rule is the best part of his show. By far

And he missed and opportunity to drive home the point, the face of the coal work is white and male. The face of retail work is disproportionately female and brown and black.

So we know where America's priorities are.

Another factor is that coal mining pays decently well for someone with no job skills or other training. It's basically what you do if you aren't able to find a real profession or job. We could call it welfare for able-bodied 20-year-old white males.

Of course, when you factor in the job risks and long-term health risks of coal mining, the benefits of the elevated salary are diluted a bit.

The only joy I'm still getting out of this whole trump thing

I love it.

I was thinking "are they surprised people turned on them?" but then remembered who they voted for.

It makes perfect sense they can't see the most obvious **** possible coming.

I hope they die lonely and alone - but realise the error of their ways at the end.

I love it.

I was thinking "are they surprised people turned on them?" but then remembered who they voted for.

I hope they die lonely and alone - but realise the error of their ways at the end.

Saw one where dudes own dad disowned him.

*found it :rofl: :rofl:

'Ask Trump' :lol:

Last edited:

I love it.

Saw one where dudes own dad disowned him. He asked why they haven't talked in months and the dad replied 'ask trump' :rofl:

:lol:

If these people had any semblance of self-awareness, they would realize that they ask others to be what they refuse to be: considerate and empathetic.

Selfish mfers.

Back
Top Bottom