***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Such an admirable platform for civil and mature political discourse this thread is 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nobody is gonna care though.

Dudes get locked out of here, the liberal ideology thread would be coming right after. You better off blocking people since you don't wanna read da liberal grievances in the first place.

"Official" threads slowing down NT anyway, depending on who you ask [emoji]128064[/emoji]

i don't care bout people's political leanings, da daily trolling of me is finished today though.

finito.
CROOKED H LOST b, it's time to GET OVER IT.

Da Teflon Don won fair and square in a landslide victory. Know who else lost b? Political correctness. Straight to da dustbin.

And all y'all special snowflakes from those libbie ****hole states are next in line 
smokin.gif

Dapper Don x Barson 2020 gonna wipe these libbies off the map once and for all and there's nothing you snowflakes can do about it 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Get a life bruh you too old to be carrying on like this. Pathetic.

try me.

it ends today. i should be able to read this this, not say a word without being trolled daily for 7months+

you know is gonna tell ya to chill out, ya either do it da easy way, or da hard way.

*shrugs*

Dudes get locked out of here, the liberal ideology thread would be coming right after.

i don't care bout people's political leanings, da daily trolling of me is finished today though.

finito.

2v91wu8.png

im not da one here 7 months later after da fact crying bout what Trump doing now or was on here when​ after After Obama won re-election on 2012.

proof in da puddin.

try me.

it ends today. i should be able to read this this, not say a word without being trolled daily for 7months+

you know is gonna tell ya to chill out, ya either do it da easy way, or da hard way.

*shrugs*

Go sit in a corner & quit being a premadonna. You spew trash on this site for a decade now you in your feelings bc you made yourself a mockery on same site. Fall back.

The Coal Gang v. Kale Gang joke is something to bring a lil levity in here instead of having to talk about this vile Bigot 100% of the time.

People that doing it now do it strictly to keep up the joke among ourselves. Maybe if the content mirrors someone's post, maybe that person should consider how ridiculous the source material they provided was. Just a thought. Not talking to alone in general.

I remember being called a liberal demagogue and ideologue, and rookie too. So I dunno how my posting acting like an out of touch liberal are so offensive, or trolling, since that what I have been labelled. Hmm

Meth told us to stop the personal insults and attacks. And we are doing that. But the content of someone's post, the content, has always been fair game to be challenged and or even mocked.

That's what the Coal Gang is doing. Even though they don't realize solar and wind :smokin are the future.

Only Lung the Kalegang endorses is Natural Pink/Red Lung :smokin

Last edited:
I'm finding out more and more family is actually part of da coal gang too.

It's great. This whole time I thought I had to hide my misogynism, xenophobia, and racism from family, but turns out I can speak it freely! We are now bonding over our hate for lazy blacks thinly veiled as hate for Obummer. I look forward to doing away with saying grace at thanksgiving dinner and instead replacing it with spontaneous outbursts of "LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!"

And now people will know da lump of coal I left in their stocking was actually well-intentioned.

But da best part is I don't feel inferior when I can't follow along with complex discussions of geopolitical issues and da relevant history, economics, and sociology at play. Why? Cause none of us know or care about all da fancy elitist book-learning that Soros is trying to jam down our throats. Instead we can all just comfortably recite Brietbart talking points together. :pimp:

And best of all, my closeted cousin just came out to us last week. Yes, he put it all out in da open. He is indeed a stormfront contributor. We were able to hug it out and he got me and my uncle accounts.

LIFE IS GOOD COMRADES!

:lol: I pop in here once in a while just for these

im not da one here 7 months later after da fact crying bout what Trump doing now or was on here when​ after After Obama won re-election on 2012.

proof in da puddin.

Breaking fast for a moment...

This is not about the ******* election. This isn't sports and the election is all that matters and then the winner takes a victory lap for the next four years.

The actual job of governing matters. We care about the ******* election not so we can boast about winning but because it means that there will be changes made by whomever gets elected. And I'm not talking trivial things like making it a little easier to pass emissions testing for my car or whatever. I'm talking things that are often life-or-death for people. Health care, international affairs, protecting the environment, etc, etc.

And this is a fundamental difference between us that has nothing to do with republican or democrat. This has to do with whether politics is a sport that's all about winning so that you can go mock the losers for the next four years, or if it's about the actual impactful changes that come about.

Anyway, this isn't for you but for any impressionable youth reading along.

Last edited:

Dudes get locked out of here, the liberal ideology thread would be coming right after.

finito.

2v91wu8.png

proof in da puddin.

Well one of those guys is a competent, well spoken, highly achieving admirable man and the other is Donald Trump so it kinda makes sense [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yall remember that time Obama had more people show up to protest his election than show up to celebrate his inauguration?

Or that time everybody close to Obama, including himself and his children were under investigation by the FBI?

Or that time Obama mocked disabled people and talked bad about veterans?

Or when people died and he used it as a political talking point instead of issuing a heartfelt statement and shedding tears on tv?

Or that time he appointed people whose entire goal was to actively dismantle rights for people in the "land of the free"?

Or that time some of our longest standing allies started wanting to break off from the US because they were afraid a man being controlled by Russian money was now leading the strongest military state on earth?

Maybe da proof really is in da pudding [emoji]129300[/emoji]

TBH I stopped talking to my sister due to her continuous vocal support for Trump. We were Mexican immigrants ftr.

What was her reasoning to support him?
if you dont mind me asking

my co-worker and her brother cut off their whole family because they supported Trump but she recently told me they're feeling the regret

Look at this libbie propaganda b

The WITCH HUNT continues 
mean.gif
 But our glorious emperor, who by the way is INNOCENT AND HAS NOT COMMITTED ANY CRIMES, will come out on top as always 
smokin.gif

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...e-in-president-trumps-decision-on-cuba-policy

This week, President Trump is expected to announce his new policy toward Cuba.  If his decision is to roll back the policy of engagement begun by President Obama – as press reports indicate is likely – it would not only harm U.S. businesses and the Cuban people, it would leave a gaping vacuum just 90 miles offshore, for our adversaries to fill. 

The Cold War is long over and Cuba is no longer a threat to the United States. But Cuba, a former Soviet satellite, remains within arm’s reach of President Putin. As the economic and political crisis deepens in Venezuela – Cuba’s post-Soviet patron – Russia is eager to regain its once diminished sphere of influence over our island neighbor. 
Recent events indicate that the Kremlin may be seeking to return in full force. Last month Russia resumed oil shipments to Cuba for the first time in more than a decade. The Kremlin has again become the island’s savior amid a Cuban energy crisis caused by the chaos in Venezuela, its largest supplier of subsidized petroleum. This alone should set off alarm bells in the White House.
Equally troubling, Putin has agreed to forgive 90 percent of Cuba’s $32 billion debt to the Soviet Union and has signed multiple agreements to invest in infrastructure developments and oil exploration. There are also reports that Russia is in conversations with Cuba to reopen a military base near Havana, which would result in a fully equipped signals intelligence station. A close military alliance between Russia and Cuba could have grave security consequences for the United States.

One obvious way to mitigate Russian influence in our hemisphere is through enhanced engagement with Cuba. Over the past two and a half years, the United States has charted a new course with Cuba, restoring diplomatic relations and allowing for expanded travel and trade. As two retired U.S. military generals wrote in an op-ed in Politico  last month, cooperation with Cuba has been a game changer for regional security. Since the thaw in U.S.-Cuba relations, our two governments have signed nine formal bilateral agreements on issues related to matters of national security, including human trafficking, counter-narcotics, and cybersecurity. Why cast aside this opportunity to coordinate on cross-border and maritime law enforcement, a top priority for President Trump, and instead cede the playing field to Putin?

History has taught us that positive economic relationships can produce far more dividends than punitive, unilateral sanctions. Cuba is a classic example, where our 55-year embargo has achieved none of its objectives – in fact, it has been used by the Cuban authorities to justify their repressive policies. We and the Cuban government continue to have big differences over human rights, as we do with many countries, including several that President Trump recently visited. But there is no better way to drive Putin out of the Caribbean than to remove President Castro’s incentive to expand trade with Russia in exchange for security. If the Cuban people have access to affordable, high-quality American goods and the benefits of U.S. infrastructure investments, if American travelers can support Cuba’s growing private sector and share our values with the Cuban people, the Kremlin will be pushed to the fringes. 

try me.

*shrugs*

Go sit in a corner & quit being a premadonna.

xd8000.gif

in this thread? i don't like any of ya much so if ya running afoul of Meth's commandments imma tag ya on it.

IDC.

Last edited:
Characteristics Associated with Cultic Groups

Concerted efforts at influence and control lie at the core of cultic groups, programs, and relationships. Many members, former members, and supporters of cults are not fully aware of the extent to which members may have been manipulated, exploited, even abused. The following list of social-structural, social-psychological, and interpersonal behavioral patterns commonly found in cultic environments may be helpful in assessing a particular group or relationship.

Compare these patterns to the situation you were in (or in which you, a family member, or friend is currently involved). This list may help you determine whether there is cause for concern. Bear in mind that this list is not meant to be a “cult scale” or a definitive checklist to determine whether a specific group is a cult. This is not so much a diagnostic instrument as it is an analytical tool.

• The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
  • Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
  • Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
  • The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).
  • The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and its members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar—or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).
  • The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
  • The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).
  • The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members’ participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before they joined the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).
  • The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
  • Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and to radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before they joined the group.
  • The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
  • The group is preoccupied with making money.
  • Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
  • Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
  • The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.

http://www.icsahome.com/articles/characteristics

These characteristics sound familiar to anyone?

Last edited:
TBH I stopped talking to my sister due to her continuous vocal support for Trump. We were Mexican immigrants ftr.

What was her reasoning to support him?
if you dont mind me asking

my co-worker and her brother cut off their whole family because they supported Trump but she recently told me they're feeling the regret

If Trump gets taken out the painted before November, your co-workers need to reconcile just so they can stunt on the famb at Thanksgiving Diner.

Be at the table like, "so what's new in the news".........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom