***Official Political Discussion Thread***

definitely not da point, but being inconvenienced by not be able to post here bout their liberal political grievances would be suffice just fine.

*shrugs*

ball's in ya court.

Stop treating Meth like your personal E-bodyguard b...lmaooooo

How you fought off a thief with da musket, but can't fight off comrades Noskey and Whywesteppin

since im a higher profile then them 2 im da one that gets checked, i got a long history with meth, who i got da upmost respect for.

and steezy with all due respect, you came from them wet pillow pajama boys at sole collector, you ain't know bout da wave that was here...da wave here was ruthless.

da only reason i still got my OG name from da early 2000's is cuz i knew how to navigate when hood talk era NT was thriving, i ain't mind roasting cats & going toe to toe..

Meth threw me for a loop when i flamed some lame here as retaliation for starting with me talking bout "doesn't matter if u ain't hit first, you gonna take da L too".

fast forward to now, ya not gonna tag team in this thread, and i can't flame back cuz im da "Ninjahood" so ill let Meth handle hit, and he's kept it a buck & done just that, in this thread. i IDGAF anywhere else, here in da political thread, ill be damned if I can't express political commentary and folks gets disrespectful, it is what it is.

The Cuban government rebuked those statements in a lengthy response Friday, writing that Trump's executive order betrays a double standard on human rights.
"We have deep concerns by the respect and the guaranties of the human rights in that country, where there is a large number of cases of murder, brutality and police abuse, particularly against the African Americans; the right to live is violated as a result of deaths by firearms," the statement read.
It went on to list a litany of concerns: racial discrimination, salary inequality between genders, the marginalization of immigrants and refugees from Islamic and other countries, Trump's proposed wall on the southern border, his decision to pull out of the Paris climate accord, the imprisonment of enemy combatants at Guantanamo Bay, the killing of US and foreign citizens in drone attacks, the preface for and conduct of the wars in Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries, and estimates that the Republican health care bill would cause 23 million people to lose medical insurance.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/17/politics/cuba-trump-response/index.html

While Cuba has always done that, this time they have many leaders in what used to be the US camp who probably agree with them, even if it's silent.

"other options" = continuing to be a boot licking talking head on Fox News
The guy even condemned the removal of confederate monuments with this reasoning

With comments on that tweet being filled with gems like this:

David Clarke really is some piece of work. 

"other options" = continuing to be a boot licking talking head on Fox News
The guy even condemned the removal of confederate monuments with this reasoning

With comments on that tweet being filled with gems like this:

David Clarke really is some piece of work. 

I'm just waiting for the WS to turn on him. That will be so good, I might cry IRL.

TBH I stopped talking to my sister due to her continuous vocal support for Trump. We were Mexican immigrants ftr.

What was her reasoning to support him?
if you dont mind me asking

my co-worker and her brother cut off their whole family because they supported Trump but she recently told me they're feeling the regret

If Trump gets taken out the painted before November, your co-workers need to reconcile just so they can stunt on the famb at Thanksgiving Diner.

Be at the table like, "so what's new in the news".........

I had a gentleman at my work run back 10 steps to get a door for me the day after the election and say something to effect " I just wanted to get the door for you on this day, I don't know why." It was such a thinly veiled "jab" due to the election that I can't wait for the get back.
Sounds silly but I was steaming. Lol

it sickens me that some of the old NT heads in here don't get the respect that they deserve.

going off on a tangent, Doctor Benjamin Carson, MD was at one point mocked by some of the snowflakes in this thread. What have they ever done in life to be able to go after Dr. Carson himself, the man who reinvented surgery, turned the political establishment on its head, and is now revolutionizing HUD?

The answer is "nothing."

But I tell you, once me and the fellows in da coal gang explained to the rookies of da kale gang exactly why Doctor Benjamin Barson 2020 is deserving of their utmost respect, the noise quieted down IMMEDIATELY. Now everyone in here, even Rusty himself, knows what's up.

anyway, I digress. I am just happy that others in this thread like Comrade Noskey and even Colombia are seeing da light.

Vrooom Vrooom! We taking over and I'll let Soros tell me what to do over my COAL-riddled dead body. I will not give in one inch. We are taking our country back but first we had to take this thread back from da libbies. they still don't have a clue B.

Last edited:
Maher's new rule is the best part of his show. By far

And he missed and opportunity to drive home the point, the face of the coal work is white and male. The face of retail work is disproportionately female and brown and black.

So we know where America's priorities are.

This is really where social justice and Marxism intersect. Proletariat are divided into worthy, low education (not low skilled but not in need of higher education either) fields and unworthy, low education fields. The former are usually white and/or male like coal miner, truck driver and construction workers. The latter are usually feminine and non white like food service, retail and home care providers.

One area where Bill Maher, The professional Centrist and Conservative agree and I disagree is on the idea that the low wages and precarity faced by most working Americans is entirely the result of market forces, technology and Schumpeterian "creative destruction." Of course, those are potent forces but much of the woes faced by workers is a result of deliberate decisions made by the elite.

On a lighter note. If malls close, where will teenagers follow that "thang"?

Last edited:
it sickens me that some of the old NT heads in here don't get the respect that they deserve.

going off on a tangent, Doctor Benjamin Carson, MD was at one point mocked by some of the snowflakes in this thread. What have they ever done in life to be able to go after Dr. Carson himself, the man who reinvented surgery, turned the political establishment on its head, and is now revolutionizing HUD?

The answer is "nothing."

But I tell you, once me and the fellows in da coal gang explained to the rookies of da kale gang exactly why Doctor Benjamin Barson 2020 is deserving of their utmost respect, the noise quieted down IMMEDIATELY. Now everyone in here, even Rusty himself, knows what's up.

anyway, I digress. I am just happy that others in this thread like Comrade Noskey and even Colombia are seeing da light.

Vrooom Vrooom! We taking over and I'll let Soros tell me what to do over my COAL-riddled dead body. I will not give in one inch. We are taking our country back.

We TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK INDEED.
giphy.gif

Maher's new rule is the best part of his show. By far

And he missed and opportunity to drive home the point, the face of the coal work is white and male. The face of retail work is disproportionately female and brown and black.

So we know where America's priorities are.

This is really where social justice and Marxism intersect. Proletariat are divided into worthy, low education (not low skilled but not in need of higher education either) fields and unworthy, low education fields. The former are usually white and/or male like coal miner, truck driver and construction workers. The latter are usually feminine and non white like food service, retail and home care providers.

One area where Bill Maher, The professional Centrist and Conservative agree and I disagree is on the idea that the low wages and precarity faced by most working Americans is entirely the result of market forces, technology and Schumpeterian "creative destruction." Of course, those are potent forces but much of the woes faced by workers is a result of deliberate decisions made by the elite.

On a lighter note. If malls close, where will teenagers follow that "thang"?

I agree. If coal workers didn't have strong unions back them, their jobs would be ****.

If retail workers belonged to strong unions, their jobs would be more desirable.

I mean good on left leaning centrist for supporting a decent social safety net, but they are often times completely oblivious to the fact that other things they support make the tight rope workers walk narrower and narrower, and other times completely knocked them off of it.

Last edited:

If only Obama didn't radicalize the base with his extreme rhetoric.

Telling liberals that "maybe the 2nd amendment folks could stop their opponent" or that they should shoot at government instead of deer.

:x :smh:

I distinctly remember Obama telling liberals not to act out but get involved in their community and vote.

And I remember his last speech urging liberal to fight for justice but not to see everyone on the other side as their enemies, to practice empathy.

But yeah, blame Obama. :rolleyes

It's ridiculous how much we care about "da coal" because the industry is full of white men. Meanwhile brown kids 5 miles from the white house can't even get books in their classrooms.

This country is a joke.

Da Don got a sponsored Facebook page to beg for his gofundme? Bankruptcies hit that hard? Times is tough...

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke has withdrawn his name from consideration for an assistant secretary position at the Department of Homeland Security, an adviser to Clarke confirmed to The Washington Post on Saturday.

"Late Friday, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. formally notified Secretary of Homeland Security John F. Kelly that he had rescinded his acceptance of the agency’s offer to join DHS as an assistant secretary," said Craig Peterson, an adviser to Clarke. "Sheriff Clarke is 100 percent committed to the success of President Trump and believes his skills could be better utilized to promote the president’s agenda in a more aggressive role."

Clarke was expected to start in a role at DHS at the end of June, but according to one person close to the administration who is familiar with the situation, his appointment had been subject to significant delays that contributed to his withdrawal.

Clarke, a vocal supporter of Trump during the 2016 campaign, is also a controversial figure. He was accused of plagiarism
, and has drawn scrutiny for conditions in his jails that left one mentally ill inmate dead

Trump and Clarke met in Wisconsin on Tuesday, according to Peterson, and they discussed other roles in which Clarke could support Trump.

"The sheriff is reviewing options inside and outside of government," Peterson said. "Sheriff Clarke told Secretary Kelly he is very appreciative of the tremendous opportunity the secretary was offering, and expressed his support for the secretary and the agency."

Homeland Security and the White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

This is what happens when your flare game is lacking

I'VE ALREADY DONATED :smokin DAPPER DON IS DESTROYING LIBBIES:smokin
It was difficult but I broke into my "da hemi" piggy bank and donated my savings of da past 15 years straight to da don. Some things in life are just too important. This witch hunt is one of them and if throwing money at it will make it go away, i am all in.

I truly believe my $67.92 will be enough to bring this to an end.

Stay dapper, don.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom