***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The State of Maine's government shut down today because Lepage refused to accept that the people voted for a tax hike for the wealthy :stoneface: ...

"I'm out of ink," LePage told reporters in the state capital of Augusta, according to The Associated Press. "There will not be a signature on a budget that increases taxes."

This is the type of **** that idiots eat up. He's so anti-establishment by being pro-wealthy and against my own interests, SO bad ***!

he can't help himself:

i don't know if i can wait till 2020 for Benjamin Barson. let's make him president TODAY.

he can't help himself:

i don't know if i can wait till 2020 for Benjamin Barson. let's make him president TODAY.

WELL SAID COMRADE. BARSON 2018. LePage is doing awesome as well. When guys like G Money, SHIFTY, SMOOTHIE AND WHITE GIRLZ are RUINING your state and bringing in drugs you CAN'T Raise taxes.

This dude Trump more petty than a disgruntled 15 year old girl :rofl:

How can you look yourself in the mirror knowing younplaced your trust and vote on this clown to run our country :lol:

**** is soooooo surreal.

WELL SAID COMRADE. BARSON 2018. LePage is doing awesome as well. When guys like G Money, SHIFTY, SMOOTHIE AND WHITE GIRLZ are RUINING your state and bringing in drugs you CAN'T Raise taxes.

What I keep telling my ethnic friends. Sure, we tried a black president who thinks he's black, but we haven't tried a black president who thinks he's white. We gotta give Barson a chance to prove all the doubters wrong.

And no sir, you cannot raise taxes, except maybe on coal miners because they're going to be making SOOOO much money, especially since they won't have to have health insurance anymore. Say bye bye to your precious mid-19th century elephant art exhibit at the museum, libbies!

What I keep telling my ethnic friends. Sure, we tried a black president who thinks he's black, but we haven't tried a black president who thinks he's white. We gotta give Barson a chance to prove all the doubters wrong.

And no sir, you cannot raise taxes, except maybe on coal miners because they're going to be making SOOOO much money, especially since they won't have to have health insurance anymore. Say bye bye to your precious mid-19th century elephant art exhibit at the museum, libbies!

:lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Da Don saying Mika is dumb as rocks. Son is a master troll.

Back
Top Bottom