***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm assuming that prior to today everyone was under the impression that campaigns did not take meetings to learn negative information about the opposing candidate.
Meetings with a lawyer who claimed to be part of the Russian governments efforts to help Donald Trump be elected.

I know you’re not this dense, though. You can’t be.:lol:

Opposition research is not the issue here, once again.

Last edited:

DEd29T-XYAE6WDA.jpg

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

This looks to be illegal solicitation at minimum 

So.... it's not. The new bombshell is that Donald Trump Jr. obeyed the law... ok
eyes.gif
I just posted at least one law he broke though...

Which he provided himself....

This is a difference between just getting negative info about an opposing candidate and trying to get that negative info about an apposing candidate from a foreign government that are our enemies who said and told him (in the emails) they are looking to (and have been found) to have interfered with our democratic process in favor of one candidate over the other

Last edited:
You're one of the people that figured that campaigns didn't do opposition research?

There could be illegality if they determine the information is in violation of campaign finance laws. Or if the alleged lawyer was trying to solicit an exchange (removing sanctions for damaging information on Hillary). There are avenues for criminal actions.

[thread="509493"] [/thread]

DEd29T-XYAE6WDA.jpg

So.... it's not. The new bombshell is that Donald Trump Jr. obeyed the law... ok :rolleyes
I just posted at least one law he broke though...

Which he provided himself....
lol I was gonna quote that campaign finance law but I realized you already posted it up

Trump jr is not guilty of treason (yet) but he already did violate a law

Apparently treason can only happen when we're at actual war via that fine legal analyst on CNN.

And a new challenger appears...

aepps20 aepps20 , let's review his application and return a decision at our midnight rally whether we will accept this guy into the coal gang. I'm liking what I'm seeing though! VROOM VROOM!

Last edited:
Idk, but why lie about it, everyday.

DEd29T-XYAE6WDA.jpg

It's one thing to research on your opposition....it's another to collude with a foreign government and originally deny claims that you were working with them

I don’t think opposition research is the issue here.

It’s collusion wth a foreign gov’t which is pretty explicitly spelled out in the email chain.

So.... it's not. The new bombshell is that Donald Trump Jr. obeyed the law... ok :rolleyes

If they obeyed the law, why lie repeatedly about not having met any Russians when it comes to the campaign? Jr, Manafort, Sessions, etc... all lied about that

:lol: I see someone in this thread is upset that facts are out there. Never even seen this dude before NOW he's in here losing it.

And a new challenger appears...

aepps20 aepps20 , let's review his application and return a decision at our midnight rally whether we will accept this guy into the coal gang. I'm liking what I'm seeing though! VROOM VROOM!

EXCELLENT idea COMRADE. I'm like what I see thus far. :smokin

:lol: I see someone in this thread is upset that facts are out there. Never even seen this dude before NOW he's in here losing it.

I don't get how he still has supporters even before don jr cheddar bob'd himself.

I guess they can't leave the cult alone trump needs them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom