***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm sure the spin here is that "he didn't know, because he's not a politician"
Lol I see a lot of Trumpers saying on twitter within the lines of "But her emails" and "nothing to see here, it's all fake news"

Their supporters are as dumb as they are. I wanna say their level of stupidity is unbelievable but it's very believable.

They know what time it is. They're just too prideful to show their faces or to admit they were wrong about their assessment of the Trumps.

I'm sure the spin here is that "he didn't know, because he's not a politician"
Lol I see a lot of Trumpers saying on twitter within the lines of "But her emails" and "nothing to see here, it's all fake news"

When the story dropped, people were asking why Obama let the lawyer in the country for Don Jr to talk to
 :lol:  

Trump supporters live in 

70155538.jpg

This level of projection knows no bounds. Don't they cry daily about the nanny state?

Lindsay Graham and John McCain probably going to be speak out and say "Those emails were very disturbing, I'm disappointed"

Graham already called them disturbing :lol:

No word on the Mavericks response. I would assume he is at max level "troubled"

Lindsay Graham and John McCain probably going to be speak out and say "Those emails were very disturbing, I'm disappointed"

MAVERICK said this is a classic scandal but he's not sure. Wake me up when Libbies have MORE than conjecture and innuendo.:smokin[emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]128133[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom