***Official Political Discussion Thread***

and this is were republicans and religion and general loses me. "we believe in smaller government, except for what you do in your private affairs"

YESTERDAY I SAW A WOMAN WITH 7 TROUBLE-MAKING KIDs ON THE BART TRAIN..............MY TAX DOLLARS ARE PAYING FOR THEIR WELFARE..............ABORTION IS A GOOD THING.

Last edited:
The VP is hitting all the right notes, and hes speaking from the heart and his own experience...Ryan has no shot here

The bible seems to be pretty OK with abortion.

You know...killing unborn kids and what not. 
laugh.gif

Read your bible kids. 

YESTERDAY I SAW A WOMAN WITH 7 TROULBE-MAKING KIDs ON THE BART TRAIN..............MY TAX DOLLARS ARE PAYING FOR THEIR WELFARE..............ABORTION IS A GOOD THING.
I think so too but how come they gotta be on welfare though? Just cause someone is on bart doesn mean they cant afford a car

A lot of homers in here. I give the advantage to Biden but i dont see this beat down yall are seeing Ryan has just as many points Biden just sits there and laughs and interrupts. But again alot of it is about the perception so Biden is looking strong. But all that being said the vice presidential debate doesnt ever reallly make a difference in the election

My favorite meme. How the conservatives blocked everything then blame the left for not working with them. 
roll.gif

A lot of homers in here. I give the advantage to Biden but i dont see this beat down yall are seeing Ryan has just as many points Biden just sits there and laughs and interrupts. But again alot of it is about the perception so Biden is looking strong. But all that being said the vice presidential debate doesnt ever reallly make a difference in the election
You mean...facts?

I told ya'll in the last debate.

Run the numbers homie.

Stolen from Neogaf

"BARACK! BARACK! It's your cousin! Your cousin Marvin Obama? You know that debate style you're looking for? Well listen to THIS!" #VPDebate

Back
Top Bottom