***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Stolen from Neogaf

"BARACK! BARACK! It's your cousin! Your cousin Marvin Obama? You know that debate style you're looking for? Well listen to THIS!" #VPDebate
That wasnt really funny though IMO
Like the joke is there but they didnt execute it well

Last edited:
A lot of homers in here. I give the advantage to Biden but i dont see this beat down yall are seeing Ryan has just as many points Biden just sits there and laughs and interrupts. But again alot of it is about the perception so Biden is looking strong. But all that being said the vice presidential debate doesnt ever reallly make a difference in the election

Ryan has had six different chances to speak on his and Romney's plans.... been pressed by both the VP and the Moderator he has said NOTHING but fluff and well we can do better....Biden is winning on style points AND substance, nobody watching can deny that regardless of political leanings

Tax the rich at 100% you still wont keep up with spending so good luck for all those who want the rich to pay their fair share which is laughable

You mean...facts?

I told ya'll in the last debate.

Run the numbers homie.
facts on both sides bruh
Oh really?

I'd love to see those.

Remember. I think SOME aspects of the debt are out of control...but we're going to have be REASONABLE about this.

Don't forget. Ryan isn't big on specifics. Then when he drops numbers somehow he forgets how to carry out basic math functions. 

Has Biden called Ryan by his name at anytime during this debate
No.

And its been INCREDIBLY disrespectful. 
roll.gif

A lot of homers in here. I give the advantage to Biden but i dont see this beat down yall are seeing Ryan has just as many points Biden just sits there and laughs and interrupts. But again alot of it is about the perception so Biden is looking strong. But all that being said the vice presidential debate doesnt ever reallly make a difference in the election

Ryan has had six different chances to speak on his and Romney's plans.... been pressed by both the VP and the Moderator he has said NOTHING but fluff and well we can do better....Biden is winning on style points AND substance, nobody watching can deny that regardless of political leanings

Agreed. Like I said earlier......It's the end of the line for Ryan.

Your boy got smoked tonight. Smoked! That was ugly, and the moderator was giving Ryan a hard time too.

FutureMD was the only one that didn't say Romney won the first debate.

Back
Top Bottom