***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Again for Homers like most of you in here it was a clear win for Biden. For independents not so much and Biden bordered on disrespectful with the laughing interruptions and facial expressions. And obviously for republicans they think Ryan won.

This is PRECISELY why you don't let witnesses talk after a crime.

The media is just going to sculpt the minds of people who didn't understand ANYTHING. 

Alright gentlemen of Niketalk.

We need to be respectful here and remember FutureMD's stance.

No matter how you feel, No matter who you think did better in this debate. It doesn't matter because no ones wins debates. This affects nothing.

Last edited:
Biden calling Ryan his friend is when you beat someone in a game....just wash them and tell them good game :rofl:

I told ya'll not to listen to the media on their opinion.

Facts matter. 
Dude, Future,  According to YOU.  Obama and Biden are the only ones stating FACTS... You're no better than the media... 
Wait what?

Where are the Facts, "My Friend?" 

Ryan had SOME facts. Even Romney had SOME facts.

Guess who lied more.

Still guessing?

I'll wait a little longer.

Yeah, My Frie--I mean--Paul Ryan. 

Oh so now all the same talking heads who said Romney won because of the posturing and interrupting aka "style," are complaining about Biden being disrespectful, condescending and rolling his eyes

Last edited:
Alright gentlemen of Niketalk.

We need to be respectful here and remember FutureMD's stance.

No matter how you feel, No matter who you think did better in this debate. It doesn't matter because no ones wins debates. This affects nothing.
You can't win debates.

All we're doing is talking about facts here. 

Oh so now all the same talking heads who said Romney won because of the posturing and interrupting aka "style," or complaining about Biden being disrespectful, condescending and rolling his eyes
Don't forget EVERY media source blowing up all of romney's claims the morning after. 

Last edited:
Your boy got smoked tonight. Smoked! That was ugly, and the moderator was giving Ryan a hard time too.
FutureMD was the only one that didn't say Romney won the first debate.
Spoken like a true Homer
Stay with the pseudonyms though.

its cute. 

What major facts did Ryan have to offer?

I'm still waiting.

Last edited:
Wait what?

Where are the Facts, "My Friend?" 

Ryan had SOME facts. Even Romney had SOME facts.

Guess who lied more.

Still guessing?

I'll wait a little longer.

Yeah, My Frie--I mean--Paul Ryan. 
So Biden didn't FIB even the slightest, huh?? Future, open up your mind, you can't be this narrow minded and blind.. 

Oh so now all the same talking heads who said Romney won because of the posturing and interrupting aka "style," or complaining about Biden being disrespectful, condescending and rolling his eyes
Comedy
laugh.gif

I know man :smh: I switched it to the Yankee game.

Not sure what you were watching but the actions and posturing and interruptions were quite different between Romney and Biden

I can say the same thing vice versa

LOL this guy, I suspect I'll have to be a republican in a 5 or so years if they get some better candidates. :\ Obama coming after our money. My only stake in this election are the social issues and foreign policy.:smh:

Last edited:
Ya'll let Ryan rant on about how scary Iran is thinking that mattered.

Facts homie.

Facts. 

Israel might be war thirsty, and a little extremist and I even disagree with their illegal expansion into the west bank and the gaza strip... but they know damn well whats over there in Tehran and whats not.

Back
Top Bottom