***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I guess that's the new way they're going to try to spin it

Papa was just a "low level guy" so it doesn't matter

giphy.gif

These dudes got the foresight of a Scooby Doo villain. Let clues to their buffoonery everywhere

No wonder the are furious at that meddling Mueller.

Sends emails with great detail but still hides Trump's name as DT to be safe lol

I just cannot fathom being that unintelligent ... You believe the person who pulled off one of the greatest political upsets in US history, allowed a low level guy to lead the charge on getting dirt on Hildawg from Russia ...

Get a clue folks ...

Them Blue's Clues right in our face my brudda

I just cannot fathom being that unintelligent ... You believe the person who pulled off one of the greatest political upsets in US history, allowed a low level guy to lead the charge on getting dirt on Hildawg from Russia ...

Get a clue folks ...

The irony in your post is that the only reason he was elected was because he pandered to his unintelligent base. He's not some sort of evil genius when it comes to politics. He was simply able to make the angry old white folks and other lost souls cake their pants with his "recess will be an hour longer" and "pizza for lunch everyday" unobtainable promises and WS head patting.

Back
Top Bottom