***Official Political Discussion Thread***

DNZ6vM0XkAAkaWR.jpg:orig

The Bigot's approval rating.

Reports are coming out that the Clinton's neighbors in Update New York have contacted local authorities because ever since this morning there has been non-stop noise coming from the Clinton residence.

Neighbors have reported hearing loud laughter, what sounds like champagne bottles being popped, and Young Dolph's new mixtape being blasted.

Has anyone been arrested though

How dumb are these politicians? I mean if you're going to be corrupt and collude with Russia, how about you don't a)send e-mails about it, and b) put "Meeting with Russia" in the @$@$@$ subject of the e-mail :rofl: I mean I'm thankful that they're this stupid, but the corrupt part of me that I work hard to repress is disappointed :lol:

How dumb are these politicians? I mean if you're going to be corrupt and collude with Russia, how about you don't a)send e-mails about it, and b) put "Meeting with Russia" in the @$@$@$ subject of the e-mail :rofl: I mean I'm thankful that they're this stupid, but the corrupt part of me that I work hard to repress is disappointed :lol:

Paps straight up even referred to one of the contacts as "Putins niece" :emoji_joy:

Y'all better believe everybody is going to snitch. Outside of the Kush Man, nobody has real close ties to Trump before the campaign. I doubt they're going to sacrifice their lives for a man who notoriously stabs people in the back or shorts them out of money.

That's probably why he's so damb paranoid. He knows when **** hits the fan, no one is gonna take the fall.

IMG_8894.JPG

That's what gets me :rofl:

Like this dude Papadoc really sent an email to Manafort wit his the subject being, "New Message from Russia!'

Are you guys seriously that remedial?

Of course they sent a low-level guy to decline the meeting invite, so even the most corrupt investigator couldn't link The Don to any wrongdoing ...

As I said before ... This is truly a nothingburger and akin to a low-level staffer wanting to make a name for themselves at worst ...

There is absolutely nothing here to even remotely implicate DT for the intended purpose - impeachment ...

Those of you throwing a party need to reschedule the champagne delivery ... At best this gets you the perception that there's more to come ... Not saying there isn't, but to believe that what took place today is going to cripple Trump is nonsensical ...

Of course they sent a low-level guy to decline the meeting invite, so even the most corrupt investigator couldn't link The Don to any wrongdoing ...

As I said before ... This is truly a nothingburger and akin to a low-level staffer wanting to make a name for themselves at worst ...

There is absolutely nothing here to even remotely implicate DT for the intended purpose - impeachment ...

Those of you throwing a party need to reschedule the champagne delivery ... At best this gets you the perception that there's more to come ... Not saying there isn't, but to believe that what took place today is going to cripple Trump is nonsensical ...

u mad bro?

You're doing the aepps thing right? Brilliant

:lol: :lol:

I just cannot fathom being that unintelligent ... You believe the person who pulled off one of the greatest political upsets in US history, allowed a low level guy to lead the charge on getting dirt on Hildawg from Russia ...

Get a clue folks ...

Nobody is throwing a party. This is clear tip of the iceberg stuff.

Imma really throw a party when the complicit RNC is implicated though. We got a long way to go. Keep drippin

Back
Top Bottom